Lunch With Super Junior AND EXO? Oh Boy.

What Did We Get Ourselves Into?

 

 Hi guys! You may not know me, but I am a HUGE fan!” I say with a smile.

“Oh, hello!” Leeteuk smiles back at me.

“Was this the girl you were talking about, Chanyeol?” Donghae asks. Oh no. Not here. I jerk my head to see all of the members of EXO sitting with Super Junior. Chanyeol blushes at Donghae and nods. “She's pretty. Treat her well.” I am instantly flattered by Donghae's compliment.

“Come and sit with us!” Sungmin sings, jumping up with his natural aegyo radiating from him, as he pulls up an extra seat to their already over-flowing table that they made by pushing a bunch of tables together.

“Why are you dressed like that?” Sehun asks.

“That was a little rude.” Suho scolds him.

“Sorry hyung... Sorry Sumi...”

“Oh no, it's okay. My members and I have been getting a lot of stares while we were walking here.” I laugh. “We were just at a photo shoot for our new album jacket and teasers.”

“Ohhh.” They all say in unison.

“How old are you?” Siwon asks me.

“I'm the maknae of DNA, so I'm 19.” I laugh.

“That young? You make me feel so old.” Leeteuk sighs.

“It's okay Leeteuk-ssi, you will always be young to me.” I say to him with a warm smile.

“Don't flatter him, you won't get anything in return.” Kyuhyun says jokingly.

“Don't listen to that evil maknae.” Eunhyuk jokes, lightly punching Kyuhyun in the shoulder.

“Sumi-noona, why aren't you sitting next to Chanyeol-hyung?” Tao asks me.

“Sungmin put me here.” I laugh.

“Sungmin-sunbae, let her sit next to Chanyeol-hyung, please.” Tao tries to do aegyo to the King of Aegyo.

“Fine. But you aren't cuter than I am.” Sungmin laughs, leading me over to a chair next to Chanyeol that D.O gave up.

“Thank you.” I say, slightly bowing my head.

“When are you two going to be official?” Eunhyuk winks, making us both turn bright red.

“Hyung, you know that they are still 'forbidden', right?” Ryeowook asks him.

“Oh yeah, I forgot.”


 

After sitting with all of them and eating, I hear my members calling for me. “Sumi! Come on! We need to go!” Hanbyul calls.

“But I don't want to.” I groan.

“Now, now, what did we tell you about listening to your eonnies?” Jiyoung scolds.

I sigh. “But, please?” I plead. Shinyoung, Hanbyul, and Jiyoung stand in front of the table and cross their arms. “Ugh. Fine.” I groan, standing up. “I'm sorry, but I must leave.” I bow to them.

“Please come see us sometime!” Yesung exclaims.

“Yes, you are really cool!” Baekhyun says with a smile.

“Plus, I think Chanyeol would really enjoy it.” Kris winks.

“I'll try.” I call back as I walk out of the restaurant.


 

When we get back to the set of the photo shoot, Manager-ssi's cell phone rings. “Hello? Oh, Mr. Kim CEO. Yes. Uh huh. Yes. Okay. We're on our way.” He puts his phone into his pocket. “You are in so much trouble.” He grumbles harshly, grabbing my wrist and dragging me out the door.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

Update again for Mazzie_woo's birthday. :3 I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

I felt like I needed for the rest of EXO to appear a little more often. Lol.

LOL. I REALLY need to stop before I get too carried away. XD

Okay, I really need to stop.

LOL. I couldn't resist. "Because you will get pregnant and die"? LOL. GREATEST THING I EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE!!! XD