Episode 01 - Part Two

⊱⊹R U N N I N G I D O L S 런닝아이돌⊹ ⊰ (Airing Now! Apply Open for SPECIAL GUEST)

e  p  i  s  o  d  e    o  n  e
Let's get closer!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
► Words/Sound Effects on Screen will be in VIOLET.
 Actions will be in BLUE.
►Notes: Story'll be continuing from teaser 2. 

►Notes: Grammar mistakes might be here and there, please kindly ignore them otl

Team A: Micha, Carmen, Kris, Minho, Ilhoon
Team B: Sun, Hana, Stephanie. Myungsoo, Daehyun

 [ Continue from Part 1 ]

"Yay we arrived first!!" Micha shouted happily! 

Miracle! The late comers, Team A win the first game! All members from Team A was very happy!!

"Yeah! Unnie daebakk~" Carmen hugged Micha and said.

Kris, Minho, and Ilhoon all smiling happily too!

"Aigoo, we lost the game..." Hana said, she feel upset because of losing the game.

"It's okay Hana unnie, it's only the first game, we will win the last game later!" Stephanie said as she pats Hana's back.

“Alright, the winner for the first game is Team A." Kim PD said.

"Yay!" All members of Team A high five!

"For the benefit  of winner that mentioned previously, you'll know what's it when you all arrived the venue for last mission." Lee PD said.


[ Moving to the Final mission venue ]

[Team A]

"I wonder what our benefit is? " Ilhoon said.

"Before that, what's our final mission?" Minho asked.

"Yah a mission card here!" Kris, the one who driving said. 

"Where? Where?" Micha, the one sitting on the passenger seat said.

"Yah unnie it's just infront of you!" Carmen, sitting behind together with Minho and Ilhoon said.

“Oh~ let's see, our mission is: Go to XX Building, find a yellow flag there." Micha took the mission card and read out the mission.

"Arraso(Okay)~" Kris said.

[Team B]

"Where are we going now?" Myungsoo, the one driving in Team B asked.

"Here's a mission card!" As the same, Daehyun, the one sitting on the passenger seat said, he read out the mission to his team members.

"I see...any one of you know what our punishment is?" Stephanie asked.

"Don't know yet, let's see what PD nim will tell us later~"Sun said.

"Ahh I feel so tired after the first game~" Hana said, she started to lean on Stephanie's shoulder.

"Yahh don't sleep! We almost reach there now...ahh is that the yellow flag that stated in the mission card?" Sun said, as she saw a staff holding yellow flag in front of a building.

"Yess we reach now!" Myungsoo said as he park the car near the building.


[Both Team standing at the entrance of the building.]

"Alright, both team arrived right? Here is your mission card." Kim PD said.

Kris go get the card from PD for Team A. Daehyun go get the card from PD for Team B.

"Mission: Battle Race - Eliminate all team members of the opposite team by tearing off their name tag to win!" Kris and Daehyun read out the mission together.

"Yes, Time limit will be ONE HOUR." Kim PD said.

"Mwoh? One hour is not enough~~" Carmen said.

"Yea, this mission is tough, especially when they have three boys but we only got two in our team" Sun pouted and said.

"Sorry~" Minho said, and he laughed happily.

"I just want to know one thing, what is our benefit??" Micha asked the PD.

"Alright, punishment for Team B is....." As Kim PD saying, a staff handed a rectangular huge box to Team B!

Oh my God, a huge name tag for all members of Team B!

All members of Team B was shocked and speechless, they just looking at the huge name tag blankly....

"Ahahahahha!!! Omo the name tag was so huge !!" Ilhoon laughing when he saw the name tags.

All members of Team A can't hold their laugh!


[Race Start!]

"Omo their name tag was so funny hahaha~" Carmen said when walking with Minho and Ilhoon at level 8.

"Yea, it is so easy to tear their name tag~" Ilhoon said and he giggles.

"So, let's hunt them down!" Minho said, he wanted to win the game!

Carmen was frightened when Minho say that.

"Minho oppa, I'm so lucky that I'm in the same team with you..You're so scary!" Carmen said.

"Hahahaha, let's gooooooo~" Minho replied.


[They walked and have fun here...but Team B?]

"........yah~ is there any one outside?" Stephanie asked Daehyun. Both of them are inside a dark room at level 4!

"Shhhhh...No one outside now.." Daehyun answer Stephanie, and he quickly close the door of the dark room.

"Arraso...but why don't we walk with Hana unnie them? It's scary when we are only two person here!" Stephanie said.

"I wish too," Daehyun sighed and said, " But if all of us walked together, the target will be very big and they could notice us easily!"

"Yes you're right...but I'm curious what is their condition now.."Stephanie said, then she sat down on the floor in the dark room.


[ Another scene ] 

"Kris oppa, are we going to hide or to chase the other team?" Micha said, she was with Kris walking around at level 5.

"Chase.. We got to tear off their name tag right?" Kris answered, he keep looking around to find member of the other team.

"Yea~ " Micha answered, and she took out her walkie talkie and started to talk to her team members, "Minho oppa, Ilhoon-ah, Carmen~ where are you?"

Words in Green meaning they are talking using walkie talkie!

<......Micha unnie? We are now at level 8! But only me and Ilhoon here, Minho oppa went to the other direction and disappeared QAQ> Carmen replied Micha using their team walkie talkie.

"Mwoh? So did you all found any member from the other team?"  Micha asked.

Carmen said.

"I see, let's meet up la...." Suddenly Micha stop talking !

Kris holds Micha's hand suddenly and pulled her into an office room right beside them!

"Mwoh mwoh mwoh Kris oppa what happened?! " Micha was shocked by the action of Kris.

"I saw them! Myungsoo and Hana!" Kris replied in an extremely low voice!


"Oppa, are we safe hidding here?" Hana asked Myungsoo.

"I don't know..Aish, our name tag too big!" Myungsoo said.

"Yea, even we can tear off our name tag my ourself." Hana said.

"...........Why the atmosphere here weird?" Myungsoo said, he can feel that someone looking at him!

"Mwoh? I'm scare!!!" Hana said, she was frightened and quickly hide under a an office table!

"Yah I think somebody is in this level too!" Myungsoo said, he look around carefully.

Suddenly Kris and Micha appeared! They started to chase after Myungsoo and Hana!

"AHHHHHHHHHHH~~~" Hana couldn't control and she shouted out very loud!

"Don't run!!" Micha said when chasing after Hana!


"We..we..we manage to...to escape finally >_<" Hana said.

"Ye..yea..."Myungsoo replied, they successfully escaped by running up the staircase, but this cause them to feel very tired.

Suddenly, some one opened the door that connected to the staircase!

"Ahhh! Hana and Myungsoo's here!" The one enter the entrance of exit is Carmen and Ilhoon!

The battle begins! Carmen vs Hana, Myungsoo vs Ilhoon!

"Yah..let go of me!" Hana said.

"No!" Carmen replied, they're fighting!

Myungsoo and Ilhoon fighting too!

CHISSSSS~ Oh My God Ilhoon wins! Myungsoo loses and lied down on the floor!

Annoucement from the sound system: Kim Myung Soo OUT, Kim Myung Soo OUT!

"Oppa!!" Hana shouted, suddenly she manage to tear off Carmen's name tag!

Annoucement from the sound system: Carmen OUT, Carmen OUT!

"Ilhoon-ah, I'm a girl!" Hana said, hoping Ilhoon will let her go.

"I know, but I'm sorry!" Ilhoon said, he go near Hana and tear off her name tag!

Annoucement from the sound system: Hana OUT, Hana OUT!


"Omo, Hana and Myungsoo both out!" Sun, who hiding in a dark room said to the camera. She looks very scare!

"Yah~ Stephanie! Daehyun! I'm alone now! Where are you?" Sun asked using her walkie talkie.

Stepanie and Daehyun, who are still hiding in the dark room replied.

"Okay!" Sun said. She go near the door of the dark room and opened it.

Shock! Minho passing by outside!

"AHHHHHHHH!! Minho oppa!!" Sun trying to close the door but she failed, Minho entered the room!

"Finally I found some one! HAHA" Minho seems very happy when he found Sun.

"Oppa, oppa, I'm your fans~ I listen to Dream Girl 100 times a day~ Let me go okay~? Please~" Sun trying her best to beg Minho!

"Really? who is your bias in SHINee?" Minho asked.

"Of course is you!!" Sun grins and answered Minho.

"Haha~ I'm so happy, sing a little part of Dream Girl and I'll let you go~" Minho smiled and said.

Sun started to dance and sing a little part of Dream Girl, her hand holding a broom that she found in the dark room to pretend it is a mic stand!

"Yay~ I believe that you are our fans!" While saying, Minho quickly tear off Sun's name tag!

Annoucement from the sound system: Sun OUT, Sun OUT!

"Yah!! Oppa!!" Sun feel a bit angry because Minho lied to her, she wanted to revenge so she said, "My bias in SHINee is TaeMin!" 


"Where are they?" Kris and Micha checking all the rooms at level 4, suddenly they found Daehyun and Stephanie inside one of the room!

Battles here begins, Kris vs Daehyun and Micha vs Stephanie!

"Yah Stephanie...let go of me!" While saying, Stephanie tear off Micha's name tag!

Annoucement from the sound system: Micha OUT, Micha OUT!

Kris chasing after Daehyun! Finally they went into a room where Daehyun couldn't run anymore!

"Sorry~" Kris said, he wins Daehyun!

Annoucement from the sound system: Daehyun OUT, Daehyun OUT!


[ In the Jail ]

"Yah this game is so scary!" Carmen said.

"I don't want to play anymore!" Hana said.

"Why? It's so fun actually, I enjoy it very much!" Micha said.

Suddenly the door open! Minho, Kris and Stephanie came in!

"Alright, the winner for today is...........Team A!" Kim PD said. The result was obvious since Team B only Stephanie left.

"Yay!!!" All members of Team A hug each other happily!


[ Preview of Next Week! Protect the Album Mission with SPECIAL GUEST! Win the first game to get hints of where the album is! Final Mission, Album Race! Protect yourself as well as the album you collected! Who will be the winner? Stay Tuned! ]


 

___________________________________ ________________________   

 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
» part two of episode one is up!
Sorry for making you guys wait for a long time >_<.
thanks for subcribing! keep send in your app to be special guest!
lastly, thanks for the upvote!
i appreciate it a lot, 
i'll try my best to write! <3 <3
BIONG~