Episode 02 - Part One

⊱⊹R U N N I N G I D O L S 런닝아이돌⊹ ⊰ (Airing Now! Apply Open for SPECIAL GUEST)

 


e  p  i  s  o  d  e    t  w  o
protect the album!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

► Words/Sound Effects on Screen will be in VIOLET.
 Actions will be in BLUE.

►Notes: Grammar mistakes might be here and there, please kindly ignore them otl
►Notes: Special Guest of the week! Peniel of BTOB & YeYoung a.k.a SNSDloveSUJU!


[ 8.00 a.m. - A garden in Seoul ]

? Only one person standing here?

"An..Anyeonghaseyo~ Did everyone sleep well last night?" Minho said, and bowed towards all the staff.

It's Minho! But why is he standing alone here?

"Ahh, I'm waiting for the others. Today's Running Idols' second episode's filming day~" He said happily.

"Why are you so happy and excited today?" Kim PD asked.

"Because I won last week's battle!" Minho said, and he laughed happily.

A car arriving!

Who will be the second to arrive today?

"Annyeonghaseyo ~ Good morning everybody~" Sun get down from her car and said.

"Annyeong~ " Minho said, he is very happy that finally he do not need to stand in front alone of all most 15 cameras.

"Omo oppa! Yah oppa I still remembered what you did to me last week!" Sun said, she  wants to act that she is a bit angry but ended up failed because she can't control her smile.

"Mianhae~" Minho apologized.

When they are talking, 2 more person arrived!

"Hello everybody~" Hana and Ilhoon arrived!

"Where are the others?" Hana asked, she look around to find other members of Running Idols.

"On the way coming, I guess, looks, 2 more person arrived!" Ilhoon said, he point towards the entrance of the garden.

The fifth and sixth member arrived! They are?

"Annyeong Minho oppa, Sun unnie, Hana and Ilhoon!" Stephanie waves her hand when walking towards Minho and the others members.

"Good Morning~ Daehyunie arrived! Yes Sir !" Daehyun arrived too and he do a weird pose in front of the camera and shouted.

"Oppa, don't do that! It's weird!" Stephanie said as she go pull daehyun back.

The seventh and eighth member arrived!

"Hi everybody~" Kris said as he blink one of his eyes!

AHHHHHHHHH~

"Hana~Stephanie~Sun~" Micha said as she run rowards the girl, and they turn round and round holding each other's hand!

Finally the last 2 members arrived!

Huh? They are like couple! 

Myungsoo holds Carmen's hand as they walking to meet others!

"Yah! What are both of you doing?!" Sun asked, she open her eyes wide big and look shocked!

"Mwoh? Hahahahah! Are we look like couple?" Carmen laughed and asked.

"Doesn't we looks like couple from WGM?" Myungsoo said, he smile to the others.

"Yea, but why..?" Ilhoon asked them curiously.

"Because today is Running Idols' filming day!" Carmen answered, they are not holding hands now.

"And so?" Stephanie asked.

"We thinks that it's funny to be Idol couple~" Myungsoo answered, and Carmen who standing besides him laughed.

Wait, Another car arrived?

"Annyeonghaseyo ^___^" A pretty girl, Yeyoung from Two-X !

"Ayo wassup~" He is Peniel, from BTOB!

 


 

[8.30 a.m. ]

"Alright, today's guest is Yeyoung and Peniel! So here's you all's mission for today." Kim PD said, he handed a mission card to Sun. 

"Mission: All of you will be seperated into 3 teams, which consists 4 persons in a team, and complete missions that provided in the following place: Seoul famous Ramen Restaurant!" Sun read out the mission to all of them. 

"So, how are we going to seperate into groups?" Daehyun asked.

"Since there are 6 girls and 6 boys today, it will be 2 girls and 2 boys in each team!"Hana said.

"You all are seperated into teams according to the sequence of entering just now!" Kim PD said.

Blue Team: Minho, Sun, Hana, Ilhoon
Yellow Team: Stephanie, Daehyun, Kris, Micha
Red Team : Carmen, Myungsoo, Yeyoung, Peniel

"Let's go~" 

3 cars are driving to their destination now! Minho are driving for Blue Team, Kris driving for Yellow Team, and Myungsoo driving for Red Team!


[Blue Team - In the car ]

"Unnie, we're in the same team again!" Hana said happily.

"Yea~lucky~" Sun said and she high five with Hana.

"Ahhh~ I'm hungry~" Ilhoon said, "I didn't ate my breakfast this morning~"

"We're going to Raman Restaurant now, I think our mission is to eat breakfast there?" Minho said

"I don't know~ " Sun said.


[Yellow Team - In the car ]

"Perfect, the two pairings in our team is enemy last week." Daehyun said as he fix his hair using the camera that capturing him.

"I like the Running Idols' staff, because of them we could eat delicious ramen in the morning~" Stephanie said.

"Are you sure our mission is "TO EAT ALL RAMEN" in the morning?" Micha asked.

"There must be something we don't know.." Kris answered.


[Red Team - In the Car ]

"Wow, I wanted to try that famous ramen from that restaurant long time ago!" Carmen said, she looked excited to try out the ramen later.

"Me too, starting to feel hungry now~" Myungsoo said.

"Wait, I mean, what is our mission? How are we going to know what our mission is? And, are we able to change our team mate later?" Yeyoung throw out a lot of questions because she was still not familiar with the procedure of Running Idols.

"I have the same questions with her~" Peniel said, "But I'm glad that I'm in different team with Ilhoon" He burst our laugh after he said this.

"Why?? Aren't you guys from the same group and wanted to be in same team too?" Carmen asked curiously.

"Aniyo(No), I get to see him everyday since I joined BTOB, finally I got the chance to bully....I MEAN CHALLENGE him!" He laughed out loud again.

All members in the car laughing!


[Ramen Restaurant! ]

"Alright, please sit according to your group." Kim PD said to all of them.

"Neh~" All of them answered. 

Blue Team at the left, Red Team at the middle, and Yellow Team at the right.

Omo,  so many delicious food on the table! Various types of ramen..kimchi..soup...grilled meat~

"Ahh looking at this make me feel extremely hungry~" Ilhoon said, he keep looking at all the food on the table!

"Alright..." 

“This kim chi must be very delicious!" Sun said.

"Please.........."

"Omo, drinking soup in the morning make me feel so energetic kekekeke" Hana said.

"SORRY, IF YOU GUYS DON'T LISTEN TO THE RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS, THERE'LL BE NO MORE FOOD MISSION NEXT TIME!" Kim PD shouted, because no one listen to him!

All of them keep silent now. =___=

"Okay, your mission here is : " Eat the ramen, and provide 5 ingredients that used to cook the ramen. The winning team will get more hints in the last mission."

"Neh!" All of them answer, and started to eat happily!


[30 Minutes later]

"You guys may start answering one by one after you finished eating." Kim PD said.

"Me! Hmmm, I think inside should have...ramen!" Yeyoung said, she lauged too because of her answer.

Ding ding ding ding~ "Correct" Kim PD said.

"Hey Yeyoung-shi please don't give answer that is very obvious okay? Did any one see Seaweed Ramen without Ramen as main ingredient before?" Stephanie said as she laughed.

"Mwoh-lar (I don't care), as long as my answer is correct then is okay keke" Yeyoung replied.

"Me, me, me, me! Seaweed! " Micha said, she got the idea from Stephanie!

Ding Ding Ding Ding ~ "Correct!" 

"And, chicken slices?" Peniel said, but he is still not sure about the answer.

Ding Ding Ding Ding ~ "Correct!" 

"Yay! " Red Team cheers happily!

The Mission continued! The final winner in this mission is .....Blue Team! Followed by Yellow Team, and lastly Red Team.

”Aish, I must win the game later!" Yeyound said.

"I can't believe I lost the game..." Peniel said, he looks like running out of energy. 

"Alright, proceed to the last mission venue now for the last mission. The venue is on your mission card in the car." Kim PD said.

"Neh!" 


Preview!
Seoul's biggest Music Store! A total of 5 floors! Every floor selling different genres of musics! Running Idols are going to search and find out their group's album that placed all around the music store! Who will be the winner? Stay Tuned!


 

___________________________________ ________________________   

 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
» Episode 2! I'm glad that some of you like my story :D
I'll try my best to improve my writing!
Million Thanks!