Episode 01 - Part One

⊱⊹R U N N I N G I D O L S 런닝아이돌⊹ ⊰ (Airing Now! Apply Open for SPECIAL GUEST)

e  p  i  s  o  d  e    o  n  e
Let's get closer!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

► Words/Sound Effects on Screen will be in VIOLET.
 Actions will be in BLUE.
►Notes: Story'll be continuing from teaser 2

►Notes: Grammar mistakes might be here and there, please kindly ignore them otl


[8.47a.m. - XBS building]

“Alright, everyone has draw the ball right?" Kim PD asked.

"Yes~" All of them answered.

"Okay, now let's show us which team you are in, turn the ball towards the cameras after I counted 1,2,3!"

"Neh"

"1, 2,.......3!"

All of them showed the lucky ball they get to the cameras!

Whoa! Team A will be consists of 2 girls and 3 boys, while Team B will be 3 girls and 2 Boys!

"Team A please gather in the left hand side, and Team B at the right hand side!" Kim PD said.

All idols strated to walk towards their teams.

[Team A]

"Yea unnie we are in the same team!" Carmen said happily, she was in Team A together with Micha!

"Yea!! But this means that our team only consists of 2 girls!” Micha said.

"Team A? We're in the same team!" Ilhoon said.

"Mwoh? Yah I'm wondering whether our group will win the games later..." Carmen laughed and said.

"Don't worry kay? I'll be leading the team towards victory!" Minho, one of the member of Team A said.

"And me! Let's work well together!" Kris said.

"Neh!" The 2 girls, Micha and Carmen smile.

"Hwaiting!" all members of Team A put their hands together and said.

[.... What happened to Team B?]

[All of them are quite and didn't say anything for the first 5 minutes]

"Ah, they seems chatting happily..." Hana said when looking towards Team A.

"Hey please pay attention~ our group must win today! okay?" Stephanie said.

"She's right, let's show them some girls' power!" Sun, the unnie of another 2 girls said.

"Yah yah yah...how about us?" L, his real name, MyungSoo said.

"Hey girls, don't forget that we're in the same group okay?" Daehyun said.

"Araso~ let's hwaiting together okay?" Sun said.

"1, 2, 3 Hwaiting!!!" 5 of them said.


[9. 30a.m. - Carpark of XBS Building]

Team A: Micha, Carmen, Kris, Minho, Ilhoon
Team B: Sun. Hana, Stephanie, Myungsoo, Daehyun

[Team A]

"Where are we going?" Minho asked.

All of them are in the same car, moving to their destination.

"Mission card here." Lee PD, the PD that responsible for Team A said.

"Neh,"  Minho get the mission card from Lee PD. 

"Mission: Go to the park now, and complete the mission there. Hints: The team that completed the mission first will get benefit for the last mission." Micha read out the mission.

"Park? Mission? It seems to be fun!" Carmen said.

"But don't forget we need to complete it fast!" Ilhoon said. 

"Just try our best!" Kris said.

[Team B]

They get the same mission with Team A!

"Ahh I'm curious what will be the mission?" Stephanie said.

"Hmm to find something?" Daehyun tried to guess.

"Or to complete some sports? Like rope skipping?" Hana tried to guess too.

"PD-nim please give us some information~" Myungsoo asked the PD, who sitting at the passenger seat at front.

"I don't think so the PD will answer us." Sun said.

"keke, by the way, Daehyun oppa congratulation for releasing the new music video!" Stephanie said. She is sitting in the same row with Daehyun.

"Yah the storyline jinjja(really) daebakk!" Hana said.

"Thank you!" Daehyun answer with a grins on his face.

"Minho oppa too released a new music video!" Sun said.

"Unnie, he is our enemy now, stop thinking of him okay?" Hana said.

"Hey look! We're here in the park!" Myungsoo said when he saw a man in yellow shirt holding the "Running Idols" flag.


[10.30a.m. - A park located somewhere in Seoul. ]

[Team B arrives first!]

"Here's your mission!" Said the PD.

"Mission: Find out 5 hidden boxes with a "R" sticker on it." Myungsoo read out the mission.

"Okay! let's go!!" Sun said as she be the first one start searching around the park.

"Wait for us!!" The rest of Team B joined Sun to start searching the park!

[Team A arrives!]

"Omo they arrived first!" Carmen said as she quickly run towards the PD who waiting for them.

"Mission: Find out 5 hidden boxes with a "R" sticker on it." Kris read out the mission.

"Mwoh, how are we going to find in such a big park?!" Ilhoon said as he looking around at the park.

"No matter how big the park is, we have to finished our mission first!"  Micha said.

"Alright, don't waste any time, let's go!!" Minho said.

[10 minutes later]

[Team A]

"My dear boxes where are you~?" Carmen said as she searching near the bench in the park.

"Omo, is this the box? Ah!! A "R" sticker on it!! Unnie !! Oppa !! I found one of the box!" Carmen shouted towards her team-mates.

"Yah daebak!! Where did you found it?" Minho run towards Carmen when she shouted.

"There! Behind the bench!" Carmen said happily.

"Omo Carmen you jinjja(really) Daebakk!"Micha said as she reach Carmen after a short run from another area of the park.

[Team B]

"They found one! We should search faster!" Stephanie said.

"Yea, why are they so lucky?" Hana said as she pouted.

"Here! I found one!" Daehyun shouted towards his team-mates.

"Yay! Daebakk Daehyun-ah~" Sun said happily.

[20 minutes later]

Team A and Team B get their last box almost at the same time. They only have to be quick in order to hand all boxes to the PD now!

All of them start to running towards the entrance of the park, where the PD gave them mission when they arrived!

"Yay we arrived first!"

[The one arrived first is a girl, but which team is she belongs to? And here comes the last mission! Who will win the battle? Stay Tuned for Part 2 of episode one!! ]

 

___________________________________ ________________________   

 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
»this is only part 1 of episode 1, how was it? 
please don't hesitate to point out my mistakes, of course, in a manner way.
hahaha I'll cry if you are rude to me xD
thanks for taking yout time to read this :)
and, please upvote if you like my story >__<