Pain

The two of us Together, Forever

Jongsuk got up from bed and went downstairs to eat breakfast. Good morning Mom, Dad. Goodmorning son, Mom and Dad responded.

While Jongsuk's family is eating they are watching the news but they saw something very shocking ,saying "last night the last episode  School2013 special  was aired and when they had finished their shooting, someone took a video of the two important leads in the Drama where they were kissing for 3seconds. Jongsuk's family watched the video and then his mother and father talked to him. 

Son please tell aus the truth, are you inlove with WooBin? are you gay? dad asked. Appa what kind of question is that?. Jongsuk just answer the question? mom said with a caring voice. Well, I don't know, I don't even know anything alout love. Well think carefully cause your life depends on it. Jongsuk was scared when he heard that what his father said so he asked him a question. Dad if ever I was gay or I'm in love with WooBin will you get angry and abandon me?. Don't be stupid you're our son and we prepared ourselves already dad said. what do you mean?. Well being a parent is hard and you need to be prepared for what's waiting for you in the future so me and your mom talked about things before getting married that if our son or daughter will be a gay or a tomboy we will accept him or her because being a family is about loving and caring for eachother. Tears dropping in Jongsuk's eyes. Thank you very much mom, dad, but wasn't it hard for the both of you to accept me being a gay?. Well it wasn't, because as I told you Family is about loving and caring and well it wasn't hard for your mother either, because she likes boyslove, dad said. That's right~ Jongsuk bring WooBin over with his parents, please, Mom said. B-b-bring him over!? mom! what are you thinking!. After the talk Jongsuk went back to his room and suddenly rang. Hello?. Jongsuk have you watched the news? Woobin asked. Uhm, yes, Woobin what should we do now?. Well we can just tell them that it was just for fun.  Jongsuk's heart hurt after hearing the word for fun. For fun?. Yes, for fun, so it all be over. Ok I understand.  Jongsuk camedown and talked to his parents about his and Woobin's plan. Are you sure the both of you want to say that in front of the camera? Mom asked. Ofcourse, why not?! it's not like we have a very special relationship or something. Ok we'll help you out, Dad said. Uhm~ Mom, Dad there is another thing I wanna ask you. What is it?. After Woobin said that we'll say That what happened was just for fun in this part(pointing at the chest) hurt a lot and I even wanted to cry, but there's nothing wrong with me so why did it hurt suddenly?. If you really wanna know call Woobin and his parents here.   

 

To be continued.                                                             Hope you all liked it. 

                Please Comment, subscribe and vote if you like.

 

                 Thank You very much <3 .