What they didn't know

The two of us Together, Forever

WB- (WooBin)  JS-(JongSuk)

 

It's already time to part with everyone. Everyone is crying in the stage where they filmed the School2013 special. Crying, Hugging, and saying goodbyes to eachother. Now, now everyone let's stop crying, let's have a group hug and cheer up ! today maybe the last day of us being together but that doesn't change the fact that in a short time, we became close friends, and it's not like this will be the last time that we will see eachother, we can always meet up if we have time, Right?!. Yeeee! they all said enthuastically. OK! 1, 2, 3 Fighting!...  annyeong~ everyone said including me. It's quite sad, WooBin said. I know. Now come! come!. What!?. Well~ you're sad aren't you?, so come I'm gonna give you a hug (WB).  A hug!? JongSuk punched WB's stomach. Ah! what did you do that fo!?. Js hugged WB after punching him. Gomawo~, WooBin.  WB blushing and getting shy, wondering what he's feeling weird, WB touched JS's cheek and both of them looking at eachothers eyes and bit by bit WB is getting close to JS's face and kissed eachother for 3seconds ,after three seconds JS pushed WB and both of them are back to their senses. Sorry, let's just forget about what happened know (WB said with a shy voice). o-okay I'm sorry too, l-let's go! 

JongSuk a-are going home now? (WB). ah! ye!. But, your car is in the parking lot why are you not going there? (WB). Well my car has a flat tire so I'm gonna take a taxi. If that's the case I can give you a ride (WB). Oh no! it's fine, bu, thank you anyway. WooBin carried JongSuk like a princess and brought him to his car and told the driver to go to JS's house, but JS complained and said that he will take a taxi, but WB insisted and told the driver to start the car quickly so that JS won't be able to scape. Ya, JongSuk do you want something to ea!, aish, he fell asleep (WB). WB put his arms into JS's shoulder and putted JS head to his shoulder and went to sleep aswell.

JongSuk and WooBin doesn't have any idea that someone took a video of the things they did.  

I think I just a good video that could ruin both of your career so you better watch carefully. You're the reason why I'm like this right now so I'm gonna repay you (the person who took the video said.).

To be continued.                                                                           Hope you all enjoyed it.

                       I'm hoping for all of your support, thank u very much

                      Please subscribe, comment and vote :)