A day with the hyungs

He's the One?!

Note : this is still Zelo's P.O.V

 

"Yah! Himchan hyung! don't you dare touch my pancakes!" I exclaimed across the kitchen when I saw hyung with a fork on his hand and the maple syrup on the other. 

"whatever, I'm on a diet anyways" Himchan hyung put the syrup back on the table, dropped his fork and left for the living room.
I walked over to where my plate was and put some maple syrup on top. Grabbing the fork hyung left and a knive, I cut a piece of the pancake and lifted it up to my mouth, slowly chewing to feel all the flavours come together. They were still quite warm,  it felt like I was eating a piece of heaven.

"hmm, Oh my god! Yongguk hyung! Your pancakes are delicious! you should make them more often" I said, taking in another mouthful, this time bigger than the last one.

"Hey kid, we all love my pancakes, but we have to keep our physique. We can't let out fans down!" Yongguk replied.

"But Hyuuuuuuuung! I'm gonna go away for my studies soon! At least make them when I leave?" I retorted.
Getting Yongguk to make pancakes isn't an easy thing, last time I had to beg for three weeks for him to make them. I have no idea what he puts in them, but he's the only one that can make them like that, I've tried so many times, but I never get close enough to the special flavour Yongguk puts in it.

"Oh! that's right! Our little genious is leaving us to study abroad! how sad!" Himchan said, in a very melodramatic voice.
He came over and hugged me. Oh no. here comes MamaChan again...

I kept eating. "Junhongieee~ you can't leave us! who are we gonna pick on while you're gone?" MamaChan exclaimed.

"Ya! MamaChan! Stop it. I'm sure you'll do fine without me, besides I'll come back during my holidays!" I retorted.

"You'll forget about us! you'll have your friends and then you won't come back here!" he 'wiped' a fake tear away.

"How about this, I'll bring my friends to meet you guys" I flashed a smile at him.

"But what if you get a girlfriend?" Daehyun in.

"You think he can get one?" Jongup laughed

"Girl...Girl... Girlfirend?" I blushed. 'OMG ! now that I think about it... my only friend in SMA... it wouldn't be weird if we got together right? Gosh what are you thinking Zelo?! YOu haven't even met this girl yet! Stop thinking such nonsense!'

"Oooooooooooooooh! He's blushing! Tell us Zelo! whose the girl?!" Yongguk started poking my sides

"Yah! Yah! YAAAAAH! Leave me alone !!!!" I pushed him away and finished eating my pancakes"

Everyone decided to help Yongguk and slowly started to approach me to tickle me... Oh God no ... 

"Hyungs please ... I just ate! don't do this to me!" I begged and gave them the best aegyo look I could do.

Looks like my pleads won't do anything today...

"TalkToMe!" My phone buzzed. Uh-oh.. that can only be someone..

Everyone stopped walking towards me and looked at my phone. Suddenly everybody was trying to get my phone from the kitchen counter.

 

"Hyungs no!!!" I exclaimed while trying to grab my phone.

"Why Zelo? Whose texting you?" Youngjae had my phone in his hand, a smirk on his face.

"Hyung, just pass it over here, please" I pleaded, hoping it wouldn't get passed around.

"Or else what?" Himchan was now standing next to Youngjae, this is not gonna end well...

I ran towards Youngjae to take my phone away from him, but he threw it to Daehyun.. the only one that know the password to my phone.

"Daehyun no!!!!" It was too late.

he showed it to everyone. 

 

From: Savvy ^^
To: Jungie ~

Oppa~ how was your breakfast? Did you have traditional Korean? ^w^

 

"Zelo.... who is that?" Yongguk asked, a shocked look on his face. 

"She's a friend... who is also going to SMA" I said...

"Let me reply to her ! Give me the phone Dae!" Himchan said, excitedly.

"Oh hell no!" I ran to Daehyun, got my phone off him then ran to my room and locked the door. 'No one is talking to Savvy!, she's mine! And she might find out who I am if they talk to her...'

"Open the door Zelo! I swear I'll break it!" Yongguk screamed from the other side.

"Go away ! I'm ! I'm gonna take a shower!" I lied.

"Yah! Be a decent boy and don't go doing dirty stuff in the shower okay?!" MamaChan mode activated again...

"Don't be thinking about ... SAVVY!" everyone joined him while saying her name. Great now I'm gonna get teased so bad.

'Why would they think I would think about her THAT way? I don't even know her, gosh! so annoying!'

From: Jungie ~
To: Savvy ^^

It was really good! I had pancakes :P My friend makes the best ones!!! You should try them :3

 

From: Savvy ^^
To: Jungie ~

Waaah! sounds delicious~ you're making me hungry now >_<
--
I'm really good at making pancakes too, you know? :3

 

From: Jungie ~
To: Savvy ^^

You must make me pancakes then! They're my favourite western food!  Please donsaeng ? ^w^
-- 
Well then you should eat something and not be hungry

 

From: Savvy ^^
To: Jungie ~

Alright oppa ~ I'll make them for you :3 Let's see if I can compete with this friend of yours :P
--
It's a bit late and I can't be bothered making anything right now >< I'll just eat when I wake up tomorrow morning :3

 

From: Jungie ~
To: Savvy ^^

Alright but make sure you eat ok? I don't want my donsaeng to be all skin and bones! that doesn't look pretty! *0*

From: Savvy ^^
To: Jungie ~

Hey! Who says I'm pretty on the first place? >__<


From: Jungie ~
To: Savvy ^^

I know you are! You have to be! To be a dancer you have to be pretty, it's a fact 
-- 
You should see me! I'm the most handsome guy out there ! ;)


From: Savvy ^^
To: Jungie ~

Oh gosh oppa! Don't go feeding your ego too much :P
--
I'm really tired, I'm going to bed, Goodnight Oppa~

From: Jungie~
To: Savvy ^^
Goodnight Donsaeng !

 

*Savvy's P.O.V*

'Did he just compliment me? hey! Savvy ! why are you blushing? You don't even know the guy! Curse you rosey cheeks! This always happens at random times... Okay Savvy... calm down... breathe... Okay ! Great ! only a few more weeks to my start at SMA! I'm so nerveous ... At least I have a friend right? I wonder what he looks like...' *yawn* 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tah Dah~ How was that chapter ? Did anyone like it ?

I'll attempt posting more often... but school kill me >___<
anyways, leave me some feedback & preeeeetty pleaaasee subscribe if you like the story , yes? :3