One

Bromance and Romance

 

yunjaeminsamesweater-cr-weibo.jpeg

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Hyungggggggggggggggggggggggg!!' a tall young man shouted as he runs to catch up with his beloved older brother.

 

'What the Heck Changmin, so noisy!' the pretty male shouted in annoyance and glared at him.

 

'Ugh mianhe Jaejoong Hyung,  just cant help myself' The guy named Changmin said and looked at his two hyungs'Yunho hyung~' he whined. Yunho hugged Jaejoong's waist and kissed his forehead 'babe, just let him be okay?. he's just happy to see his long time crush' he chuckled as he notice Changmin's pout.

 

jaejoong rolled his eyes 'whatever' then he started his way walking to his class.

 

Yunho grins and looked at Changmin 'So?~'

 

'Hyung I cant help but to fall in love with her, every single day' Changmin said as he started day dreaming over his long time crush.

 

 

'Then why not go for it Changmin. Tell her how you feel'

 

'Its not easy hyung, Remember the boyfriend?' Changmin pouted and draw circles on the floor with his feet.

 

Yunho shake his head and patted his shoulder 'Changmin, I'm saying this cause i'm your brother.... Tell her now or you're really loose the chance'

 

'But Yunho hyung...'

 

 

'HOW LONG WILL YOU TWO MAKE ME WAIT?!?!' Shouted Jaejoong in annoyance.

 

'Ah Coming Baby!' Yunho shouted and waved at him.

 

Changmin stares at Yunho 'Hyung how can you manage to be with that cold hearted man?'  he asked

 

Yunho smiled and started walking 'its simple Changmin... I love him' he said and hugged jaejoong from his back 'sorry to keep you wait princess' . 'I'm a GUY Yunho' Jaejoong pouted. 

 

'I know but I dont care' Yunho smiled sweetly . Jaejoong looked around and when he notice no one's looking, he quickly peck Yunho's lips then holds his hand as they walk to their classroom.

 

Changmin grins and walks into his classroom 'Mushy couple'

 

 

 

 

========================================

 

First Chapter DONE :))
 

forever-five-for-syc_by-akemi.png
 

 

 

ALL PICTURES ARE FROM GOOGLE... CREDITS TO THE REAL OWNER OF THE PICS :D