Two

Bromance and Romance

DSC06737_.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1x5gBJvFVBJm5KdDHNGL

 

 

 

 

Two Cars came insidethe campus. Girls starts squealing as they saw the Park Brothers. Cool, rich and hot that was how they describe Park Yoochun the older one and his younger brother Park HyunShik.

 

Girls crowded over them and started to ask different questions 'oppa i miss you' 'oppa lets date' 'oppa lets get married' blah blah~

 

Hyunshik glared at the girls and pass thru over them. He walked his way to this girl who's just smiling at him. 

 

'Annyeong Haseyo Oppa' she smiled sweetly and bowed a little. Hyunshik stared at her and was about to talk but Yoochun interrupted him. 

 

'Good Morning Ji hyun. how's my baby sis?' Yoochun greeted and kissed her cheek.

'Good morning Yoochun oppa. I'm okay and you' she smiled and blushed. Hyunshik glared at his brother and Yoochun Just rolled his eyes.

 

'Awesome and hot as always. Got a date before class hmm?' Yoochun asked winking at Jihyun.

 

'Yah hyung shut it up' Hyunshik nudge his brother's arm.

 

'hahahaha Mianhe Hyun, I just love seeing you guys together. Young love' Yoochun smiled and grins at them. 'Oh Jihyun~ah, have you seen my baby?' he asked looking for someone.

 

Jihyun bite her lips 'about that ... Junsu oppa was with me earlier but.. he walked out seeing those girls all over you'

 

Hyunshik grins and looks at his hyung with a smirk 'uh~oh boyfriend alert'

 

Yoochun groans and starts to run 'Got to talk to you guys later. I got a boyfriend to talk to' he dashed off and looked for his Junsu

 

Jihyun and Hyunshik giggled as they saw Yoochun running his out. Jihyun looked at him and smile. 'Oppa, lets go to class'

 

Hyunshik smiled and hold her hand 'i didnt get my kiss yet' he pouted

 

'Omona' Jihyun giggled. 'hmm should i give you one?' she and pokes his cheek

 

Hyunshik pouted more and nodded 'i need one' .  Ji hyun signaled her hands for him to bend lower in which he happily obliged. Ji hyun then pecked his cheek fast and blush.

 

'You never failed to amuse me Jiji' he said as they started to walk their way to class.

 

 

 

 

----MEANWHILE---

 

'Junsu' Yoochun sing as he saw his beloved

Junsu glared and shouted at him 'HOW DARE YOU CALL ME BY MY NAME YOU ' 

 

Students started to look at them and started to murmur

 

'Aww baby, why so harsh' Yoochun acted  like he's hurting making Junsu rolled his eyes.

 

'Whatever you wide forehead. Get lost!' Junsu turned his back on him

 

'Junsu~ah'

 

'SHUT UP!'

 

Students gasped as they saw him.. Curios, Junsu turened around and gasped. 'YAH PARK YOOCHUN WHY ARE YOU KNEELING?!'  he yelled

 

'I want you to forgive me. I promise I never looked at them. Dont be mad baby' he pouted

 

'Get up now Park!' Junsu rubs his forehead

 

'Not Until you forgive me'

 

'Yoochun!'

 

'No!'

 

Junsu sighs and pulled him with his hands 'arasso.. I forgive you'

 

'Really?'

 

'Yeah Really'

 

'Really really?'

 

'YEAH REALLY SO STAND NOW!' Junsu frowned

 

'WOOHOO!' Yoochun stand up and gives Junsu a sweet kiss on the lips 'Babe, I swear i didnt look at them'

 

Junsu giggled and flicks his forehead 'nae nae. you're mine Chun' 

 

'Yeah and you're all mine as well' he said as they shared a sweet kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHAPTER TWO~