dreamzzz went POOF pfft.

I love that alien of mine

first chappie ^^ enjoy<3

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Mah dear lady" he said, cupping your face. You blinked back your tears.

"Mah dear gentleman" you said, smiling into his eyes.

"I love you" he grinned. You beamed back, "As i do"

His eyes got that weird shimmer and he edged forward. You closed ur eyes waiting for his breathtaking kiss. And then his lips touched yours. A beautiful lake was right beside you two, shimmering like diamonds in the sunset.

You opened ur eyes and smiled. His kiss was slow..steady... and full of love. OH LOVE!

"_________!!!!!!!!!" somebody screamed ur name. You raised an eyebrow. That guy had finally called your name?

"_________!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" somebody screeched again. Now, you're confused. How can he call you when his tongue are in your mouth?! What's going on?! T-T

....

.....

.........

Suddenly, you landed on something cold. The dream broke apart. You opened ur eyes in surprise, this time for real. You saw an annoyed face of your mother, you were dragged onto the floor.

"Wow. U're finally awake eh?" your mum snorted. You sighed heavily, ur dream have just went POOF! =.= i was kissing dat hawt guy!!! Dx Pfft. Evil mummy. Woke mi up at de wrong timing ._.

"Get up and help me buy some stuff, i forget to buy some ginger for the soup" she said, stuffing the money into my hands.

"YOU WOKE ME UP JUZ FOR A DAMN GINGER?!" you hissed in ur clenched teeth.

"So?" she said.

"Nevermind" you sighed again. "Lemmi wash up first...."

"You better be.. i need dat ginger urgently to cook my awesome soup" your mum said, walking to the kitchen.

"Can't you say any thank you? Gosh... my BEAUTIFUL dream ish shattered all because of that stupid GINGER!" you grumbled.

"OH!! ______-ah! Thanks for helping mi buy dat ginger eh!" your mum called out.

"Thats sooooooo much better" you giggled.

You changed into a fresh new set of clothes and you went out of the door.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

:O okie! mah first chappie xD how ish it????? is it okay? I noe its freaking short Dx! I hope this catches ur attention >D  all comments and criticsm are warmly welcome by meh ^^ with open arms~

Thanks fer reading mah dis short chappie. Have a great day ahead!!!!

xFuntastic :3

7May2011, 6.16pm