Meal Coupon

In Sickness and In Health

 

I look ahead to stare at my professor who is really not doing his job at all. He’s just sitting there and looking at his laptop. When the hell will this class end?

This is worse than sitting in a pit of snakes. Why is that? This is why.

“Oppa, I’m hungry!” Saerom whined, that was the third time this period. One more time and I might punch a wall.

Oppa this— Oppa that.

I heard some students grunt in annoyance, I feel you.

“Just wait, I’ll take you out on a five star restaurant, okay?” Kai cooes his stupid girlfriend. Uh— how about you drag her out of this damn class right now and just stuff food to her filthy mouth than making us hear her stupid whining.

“But Oppa! I’m really hungry!” she whines. Okay, that’s it. Nope. I’m done. I could see Kris just planting his face to his huge hands.

I slammed my hands to my desk angrily, students looking at me in surprise. I might go insane if I hear one of her annoying complaints one more time.

“If you’re so damn hungry then go get yourself  some damn soggy noodles or something!” I snap as I shove a meal coupon at her face. The look on hers and Kai’s face was priceless, I wanted to capture the moment.

I heard snickering at the back of the class.

“Just go and redeem that damn coupon in the cafeteria and scram!” I say as I walk away. Stupid.

My professor finally stood up, finally noticing the commotion but he’s just observing us not even going to try and stop us.

“OPPA! SAY SOMETHING TO HER!” she shouts. Why does he have to stand up for her? Jeez. Right at that moment, I felt someone grab my arm and pull me.

“What did you say to her?!” Kai questions with venom. I raise my eyebrow at him, “I gave her a motherfricking meal coupon, you blind?” I sarcastically retort.

Chanyeol at the back erupts in laughter, while Sehun tried to hold his laughter in. Stay fabulous.

“Uh— you .” Kai obviously couldn’t pull a smartass reply and just gave up. I roll my eyes and went back to my sit.

The class just applauded my courageous act, and I bow, smirking. Suho gave me a thumbs up and I just laugh.

The embarrassed Saerom and Kai just cleared their throats and went out to redeem the damn coupon. Hope they have a good meal.

 

“That was an amazing execution, as always. Hae Ra.” Baekhyun laughs heartily, patting me in the back. “Did you see her face? It’s like she saw Kris’ weenie.” Chen jokes— Kris glares.

“What weenie?” Chanyeol just adds salt to the burn and the others and I couldn’t help but burst in laughter

“I’m going to kill you.” Kris threatens Chanyeol.

“Just go get yourself a meal too, Kris.” I smirk as I took out another meal coupon, and I see Kris’ expression turn from angry to furious.  The others just laugh.

“I’m going to drag you both down to hell!” he snaps.

 

I seriously don’t get how these people can be friends with that stupid Kai. They could be the only ones that restore my faith in human morals but that part I don’t approve of.

 

“Did you watch last night’s broadcast—“ getting cut off by someone lazily dragging a chair. I turn around to that impolite someone to cut me off.

And obviously, the one and only moronic, Kai.

“Did you finish feeding your girlfriend?” I dryly joke, smirking. Kai just rolls his eyes and frowns.

“Yes, and can you not make it sound like I’m her slave or anything!” He exclaimed and I couldn’t help myself but laugh out loud.

“Aren’t you?” I retort, he just stares at me with no apparent expression. Lay clears his throat. And I just let it go, and continue eating my noodles.

I just wanted to slap it in his face.

SHE’S JUST USING YOU

But I’m not that cruel to break this young man’s love. He has fallen too deep in that woman’s trap. But I think he deserves it anyway, he himself is an .

“She did use your coupon instead of going to a restaurant, so here’s my payment.” He says, not really showing any feeling of appreciation at all.

He passes on a slip of paper.

 

 

 

 

Please comment and subscribe~