Aftermath

Concert

 

I couldn’t stop the giggle as it escaped from my lips. This situation was just too funny for my beaten up head, I still wasn’t sure if this was all real, how could it be? The girls turned their raised eyebrows on me which just made me laugh harder whilst the six boys in front of us looked on in astonishment.

 “Oh geez,” I wheezed whilst clutching my stomach. I think I was going crazy, surely I was dreaming all this if not for the pain in my head.

 “Have you been drinking?” Kerry asks worriedly as she watches me with slight amusement. I straighten up and try to contain my giggles by holding my palm against my mouth then shake my head. She smirks at me. “So why are you being strange?”

 I giggle. “You’re the strange one. . .” My voice muffled by my palm. Maybe she’ll realise that she was gawking earlier.

 Kerry approaches me and feels my forehead with her palm. “Wow, you’re burning up.” Really? . . . I feel cold.

 Pulling my palm from my mouth I pout. “I’m cold.” As I say it a shiver runs up my spine and the world spins. My stomach churns  . . . and in front of boys as well. “I’m gonna be sick,” I pull away from her wide eyed and run to the other side of the room where a kitchen is, almost skidding across the floor in my panic. Reaching the stink, my stomach heaves and I double over the sink as the bile pours out of my mouth.

  Eugh . . . Disgusting.  That taste burns in my throat, so I quickly wash the bile away with the tap and then fill a glass and rinse it around in my mouth then down the rest. Breathing heavily, I rest my palms against the edge of the sink and take deep breaths to stop the spinning.

 I feel a hand on my back rubbing in small circles, looking over my shoulder I freeze. One of the boys came over to help me. The one with large plump lips, Neil, he leans forward and smooth’s hair from my face and it almost makes me forget he’s a part of the boy band. “Thank you,” I whisper.

 He just smiles in response, clearly pleased that he can help. Quickly, he is replaced by my worried friends as they help me back to the little make-shift bed I woke up on. “An ambulance is on its way.” Catherine said as she pulls a blanket over me.

 I nod in response. “So what happened then?” I chance a glance towards the boys who have sat across from me; I catch some of their eyes as they look over. I feel myself blush and quickly look back to my friends.

 Kerry sat at my feet whilst Catherine pulled up a seat, angling half towards me and the other half to the boys. I smiled inwardly. “The sasaeng fans went crazy and stormed the stage, you got caught in the middle and fell to the floor, they didn’t even care you were underneath them. I saw your head get . . . kicked in.” Kerry paused and her eyes flashed to my head.

 I flinched. “That bad, huh? So how long was I out?”

 “About half hour, the security guards brought you in here whilst they went to call an ambulance but the fans have been keeping them busy. The err . . . boys” She cast a quick look towards the band. “were already here when you were brought in.”

 I smirked at her and raised my eyebrows. “How are you two doing?” I teased; I couldn’t help but giggle after.  They both glared at me and shrugged simultaneously. I barked a laugh that woke up the pain in my head so I quickly stopped.  “Aren’t you going to talk to them?”

 “Are we allowed? We didn’t actually pay for this.” Catherine bit her lip and hope filled her eyes.

 “Neither did my head but . . . take advantage of this moment ladies.” I shooed them away.