Concert

Concert

  Their voice's vibrate through my veins, encouraging my swaying hips. As I was being jostled, bumped into. random arms of fan girls flying into my face, I felt the heat creeping my skin. Thank god, I wore a vest top. It was making me slightly uncomfortable having random girls rub up against me but for some reason it didn't matter as I watched my two best friends dancing and singing along too the music. 

 I felt myself grin. This is totally worth it. 

 Glancing up at the stage, my eyes lingered on what my friends told me was the 'leader' of the group but I always thought of him as C.A.P. It was strange how just thinking about his name made me excited. Now as I laid eyes on him, I found myself singing along. 

 A hand cupped my bare arm. "Can you believe it? were actually here!" 

 I looked towards my best friends who were grinning at me, I grin back. Their bright faces were flushed from excitement and their chests panting heavily from the thrill. I squeal in delight. "I know!" Clamping my teeth over my bottom lip, I let a loud muffled squeal and both girls join me. 

 The sound from the stage muffled anything the girls were saying as their lips moved but their voices didn't reach me. The screams from the girls beside me, behind me, infront of me grew so loud as the next song came on, my ears started ringing. I found myself shifting closer to my friends and clamping my hands over my ears. Damn these girls knew how to scream. 

 "OH GOD, I LOVE THIS SONG!" My friends joined in with the other girls and started singing along so loudly, I wonder how their throats aren't hurting or if they really don't care what pain they are going through. 

 My grin grew wider, I couldn't help it, I loved seeing them so excited. I completely understood, these boys are good, more than good they are sensational. 

 

 What happened next I thought only happened in movies. 

Girls swarmed the barricade in front of us and my hips caught on the bars crushing them. Pain spread through my body making me gasp. I continued to watch as the boys looked on in horror as girl after girl climbed on to the stage with little resistance to the men carrying guns who had no intention of using them. 

 I felt something collide with my head and realised I was no longer standing but being trampled on by crazed fan girls. Cries from my friends forced me to look for them. I found them with worried, horrified expressions trying to claw their way through the other girls to help me. 

 A shoe connected with my face blanketing my view into darkness. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 The first thing I was aware of gave me a headache. People were talking but I had no idea what they were saying. They weren't even talking in english, so how could I? However I tried to focus on them, to make them clearer, to understand where I was. 

 My memories slowly came back. The concert, the girls singing and dancing, the stampede, being crushed, kicked. Oh god. The urge to be sick is what made me open my eyes. 

 The sight before me made feel absolutely positive that I was either dreaming or dead. Because those could not be the boys from the band giving me looks of relief. 

 Whoa, that was a really hard kick to the head. 

 "Am I dead?" I gasped, my head was throbbing. But surely, if I was dead I wouldn't feel pain and if I was dreaming, I wouldn't feel pain, so...OH MY FREAKING GOD.  This could only mean I was alive and NOT dreaming. 

 The boys raised their eyebrows as if they didn't have an answer but then at further realisation, I realised that they might not understand me. One of the boys stepped forward, the boy my friends said, had lived in America. "Not dead." The accent in his voice was clear. 

 "Where are my friends?" Damn, this was embarrasing. 

 "Outside, I shall get them." He left the room without another word. 

 I bit my lip, staring at the boys who stared right back at me. This was still hard to comprehend, why am I even here? I mean why am I not in hospital? 

 The door opened a few moments later revealing my two best friends, faces wrecked with tears but I also noticed the hesitance in their steps. Being in this room with them, meant some much more for them than me. In quick strides they were by my side, their arms flung around my neck, suffocating me. 

 "You're ok, we were so freaking worried." Catherine sobbed. 

 "Yeah, you do that again and I'll beat you." Kerry quiped. 

 I leaned back and smiled weakly. "Sorry?" I offered. 

 Simultaneously the girls bushed scarlet and I couldn't help but laugh at them as they turned their gazes on the boys they've been fanning over for who knows how long. I don't. 

 I looked over at them too and realised they had been watching us. All the boys beamed at our embarrased expressions. 

 "This is awkward..." I whispered.