1. P.O - Hot Pinku

Block B's one shot's

‘Hey, smile a little’ she murmured, touching up Jihoon’s makeup and adjusting lop-sided hat from which some blond hair was sticking out. Corners of his lips slowly rised up while his eyes followed every single move of hand which was holding powder brush. ‘ Yeah, that’s better. You should smile more. You’re too cute to be serious.’

‘Noona, you didn’t fall in love with me, did you?’ He blinked innocently and she burst out laughing, attracting some glances from rest of the band. For a moment these two looked at each other with playful faces until she sighed loudly looking away and blushing a little. ’Hah. I knew that you’re our fan.’

‘It’s impossible not to like your plumpy face’ she pinched his cheeks playfully and surprised boy blinked violently putting his hand to his face. ‘You should wear hats with pompon more often. And take these frames’ she slipped black nerdy glasses on his nose.’ Such a cute maknae. Damn, I smeared some blush on your cheek again, but it looks fine now.’

‘Jihoon,  c’mon, we gotta go!’ Kyung called him out waiting for him next to the door to the set.

‘Noona, what is your favorite colour?’ Jihoon asked unexpectedly, getting up and dusting his trousers. He was taller than she for about 10 cm and surprised girl left her head up putting away transparent powder and brush.

‘I don’t know, probably hot pinku’ she said distorting words a little with her miserable English. He nodded and ran after boys talking to them with his deep voice. She shook her head stacking cosmetics. Sometimes he was really acted like a child.