Chapter 02

The Life Of The Underground

Bold=Conversations|Italics=Thoughts or sounds|Underline=Important information/Hints

No One's POV

      The girls swiftly walked up to the club's bouncers.They immediately had entrance once the bouncers took one look at them.

No one can even notice if someone came in or not.The place was packed!Not that it's never like that..

      Tiffany,being sad;grabbed as many friends she could and dragged them to the dance floor while the others found a table and ordered drinks.

"Does anyone know why Tiffany unnie asked for a girl's night out?"Seohyun unconsciously pouted.The others shrugged in their seats.

"I don't know..maybe she's depressed.She always wants to have fun when she's down!"Taeyeon snapped her fingers as she found the right answer.The others nodded in agreement before taking a look at their best friends on the dance floor.

      It was now official!Tiffany Hwang was now a free,single woman having the time of her life while dancing her off with her besties!

      You can tell that was true since she was smiling widely.You could see her eye smile fully.It didn't take long for two handsome men to see two very familiar figures.They were shocked but tried to keep cool infront of their friends.

"Excuse me..."Luhan excused himself and Sungmin secretly walked away.


"Ugh!I'm exhausted!"Yoona exclaimed after she took a seat next to Jiyeon.Eunjung took Yoona's place on the dance floor.

"Ew!...Unnie,your sweating."Jiyeon said right after she touched Yoona's skin.Yoona then felt her own skin and pouted.

"Your right..I should go wash up alittle."Yoona said calmly and stood up.The CR wasn't that far from where they sat but just before she opened the door,she was pulled upstairs.

"Eek!Let go!"Yoona struggled to get out of the person's grip so she tried throwing a punch but it was caught by a very familiar touch.

"OPPA?!"Yoona shouted as her eyelids shot open.Even though she shouted,it was only enough to sting her brother's ears.

"Yah!Yoong!Shut up!"Luhan shouted at her and covered his ears.Yoona looked sorry and waited for him to continue.

"Yoong,what are you doing here?!This is not a place where you should be!It's dangerous here and what are you wearing?You know better than to go anywhere and wear something that shows so much skin!Go back home now and when I get there,I'll check your closet for these crazy looking outfits of yours!"Luhan ranted and lightly pushed Yoona down the stairs.

"Shut up oppa!Let me explain and then you explain.Okay?!...Tiffany unnie was upset because some guy dissed her and now we're having a girl's night out..now you explain.But slowly!"Yoona pointed at her sibling knowingly.

"*sighs* It's a secret.."Luhan said quietly but Yoona heard it very well.

"A secret?What do you mean oppa?Are you hiding something from me?"Yoona throwed questions at Luhan.

"I-I'll talk about it later..but for now,do what you have to do,don't get seen by the guys and as always..I'll keep an eye out for you."Luhan told her calmly.Yoona nodded obediently and walked downstairs first.

       She tried dancing to get her mind off of her conversation with her brother.It worked but she still remembered that he was watching her every move.She didn't care.She just wanted to have fun!And so she did...she even danced with a random guy with her friends.Whiched made Luhan want to grab that random guy by the neck,punch him 'till he out and drag Yoona back home.Of course he didn't though..that would just make a scene.


"Haha!Okay,that story was pretty funny!"Daesung laughed as Seungri told the guys a story.Luhan laughed alittle and then went back to watching his little sister.He wasn't lying when he said he'd keep an eye on her.

"Hyung,what are you looking at?"Sehun asked and followed Luhan's stare.His eyes widened as he saw the girl drinking,laughing and dancing with lot's of familiar girls.

"Hyung what is Yoo-"Sehun got cut off when Luhan covered his mouth.

"What is what?I didn't hear you.."Luhan finished off.He told Sehun and Kai to follow him.Once they were somewhere where no one could hear them,Luhan took his hand away from Sehun's mouth.

"Thanks hyung..now....WHAT IS YOONA DOING HERE?!"Sehun shouted.He was surprised,shocked,and/or going crazy.

"Bwoh?!Yoona's here?!"Kai stared at Sehun in disbelief.Then they both stared back at Luhan asking for an explaination.

"Yes,Yoong's here..I know.She said Tiffany was upset and so they're having a girl's night out.But f(x) isn't with them which would make alot of sense 'cuz the first time they ever came here,was their last!"Luhan exclaimed with wide eyes.

"But how'd they get pass security?"Kai questioned,taking a step closer.

"Look at them,then look at her and tell me what you think."Luhan gestured towards the girls with his head shaking from side to side and facing down.Kai faced the girls and his eyes turned wide.Kai turned back to the baby-faced looking guy and smirked.

"Wow..they look hot!Wait..she look's hot!...Can I get a dance with her?"Kai said,still gazing at Luhan's younger sister's dancing figure.Luhan whacked him on the head and Sehun just chuckled.

"No!!No way in hell am I going to let you hit on my sister!"Luhan was almost furious.But he kept cool.

"Chill hyung..It's not that serious."Kai claimed as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Yes it it!You know how protective I am over her!"Luhan couldn't even explain how he felt.

"Well...she did look hot.."Sehun stated as he nodded.Luhan stared at his best friend and took a step closer.

"Do you want me to hit you too?Stop looking at her!"Luhan started raising his voice but kept calm.Sehun followed his orders and looked at the floor.

"Well,it's getting late so we should get going."Kai said and walked away with the two following behind.


       The girls were outside the Underground waiting for their taxi's to come pick them up.Some were laughing at the funny things they talked about.Not many were un-sober so some needed help getting home.

"Alrighty girls,my ride's here so I'll see ya soon!"Tiffany waved goodbye and got in the car with some friends that lived near her.

       Soon,the cars arrived and everyone was home.Yoona arrived home first so she decided to wash up and wait.Sunny and Sungmin arrived home at the same time.

      After Yoona took a shower and brushed her teeth,she changed into her pajamas.

Yoona's Pajamas:

She knew her oppa wouldn't allow her to wear her comfortable,revealing sleep wear.She sat on the couch and watched t.v.

      Yoona waited for almost an hour until Luhan came through the front door.He took off his jacket and threw it on a nearby couch.He notice his sister staring at him with her big innocent-worried looking eyes.That's when he sighed and started a conversation.

"You seem to have come home early."Luhan stated to obvious.Yoona scooted over to make room for her brother as he sat next to her.

"Neh well...I know my curfew."Yoona said awkwardly.Her head was down,she was staring at her legs and her fingers fidgeted.It seemed as if she was anxious.Luhan stared at her weirdly but with worry evident in his eyes.

"You okay Yoong?"Luhan questioned the younger one.Yoona looked up at him and stopped whatever she was doing to give her brother a small smile.

"Neh oppa..so why'd you take so long to come home?"Yoona stared at him with her big,clear eyes.Luhan couldn't help but grin.

"The guys wanted me to stay alittle longer.You didn't wait for me long did you?"Luhan patted Yoona's head.

"Ani,don't worry.But let's continue our talk from the club.."Yoona started shifting in her seat to get comfortable.Luhan nodded and told her everything he hid from her for the past 3 years.

Might as well tell you sooner or later...


       Sungmin already told everything he hid from Sunny at the club.She felt somewhat betrayed but forgave her older brother.She just finished changing into her sleep wear and ran down the stairs.

Sunny's Pajamas:

 

      Unlike Luhan,Sungmin let's Sunny wear revealing clothing.He just doesn't want anyone touching her.Sunny saw her brother on the couch,eating ramen and watching t.v.She lightly smiled and walked over to him.

"Oppa!"Sunny said happily.She jumped to the open space next to him and stared at his food.Sungmin gave her an odd look but knew exactly what she wanted.He couldn't say no to his full-of-aegyo sister.He sighed in defeat and gave her his food.She smiled,happily and grabbed the bowl.

"Gomawo oppa!*eats noodle* So when are you going to the Underground again?"Sunny asked her brother,innocently.

"Maybe tomorrow..wae?"Sungmin replied,sounding lazy.He barely listened to what his sister was saying.

"Can I come too?"Sunny asks as she set the bowl down on the table in front of her.Sungmin put his hands behind his head and got comfortable.

"Yeah,sure,whatever..Wait!No!You can't go!"Sungmin started waving his hands frantically.Sunny pouted after hearing this.

"Pweese?"Sunny started acting cute.She knew that was one of Sungmin's weaknesses.Sungmin shook his head.

"No and that's final.."Sungmin said sternly.Sunny crossed her arms,acting like a little kid.

"But why not?"Sunny questioned.She sounded alittle irritated.Sungmin sighed before answering.

"Because tonight,you got in without me knowing and the Underground is dangerous.You could've gotten hurt..just be glad that there wasn't any gun fights this time."Sungmin told her but Sunny didn't give up.

"But I didn't get hurt right?I can handle myself oppa!I'm not a little girl anymore..."Sunny said stubbornly which caught Sungmin to space out.

I'm not a little girl anymore..more..more..more...

That one sentence echoed through Sungmin's head over and over.She's right..she isn't little anymore.But I'm not ready to let her go *feeling unsure*

"Oppa?Oppa!"Sunny started to pretend to be frustrated with her brother.Sungmin snapped out of his thoughts and looked dumbfounded.

"Neh?"Sungmin tried to catch on to what was going on.His sister gave him a 'are-you-stupid' look.

"Well?"Sunny asked calmly.Sungmin still looked dumbfounded.

"Well what?*sighs* Sometimes I just don't understand you sis.."Sungmin shook his head,disapprovingly.

"Argh!!Did you even listen to what I said oppa?!"Now Sunny was really getting frustrated.

"Yes,I did....and all I heard you say was "Oppa?Oppa!" and "Well?" and what you said just now..."When Sungmin said that,Sunny thought he officially gone deaf.

"*blows hair out of face* Nevermind oppa...I'll just handle this myself...."Sunny said and left.The older one stared at her walking figure,weirdly.He thought his sister has gone crazy.

When he cleaned the dishes and fixed up the living room,he went to bed.

*sighs* Tomorrow is going to be a looonng day,isn't it?