Chapter 01

The Life Of The Underground

Bold=Conversations|Italics=Thoughts or sounds|Underline=Important Things

No One's POV

It was a normal school day and nothing seemed different.Everything was the same..Or so they thought.

Everything was in place..the girls on the left side of the school while the boys on the right.Unless,they wanted to flirt or do whatever with each other.

On the right side,you can hear the boys making a dare

----------

"Hey,Siwon,I dare you to pour water on Hwang Tiffany's head."Taecyeon dared Siwon.The others nodded their heads in agreement.

"No way!Do want me to die?"Siwon exaggerated while shaking his hands.

"It's either that or you kiss her.."Kyuhyun being evil as usual,suggested.His friends 'ooed'.

"I change my mind!I'll pour water on her head.I rather die than kiss her!"Siwon made a disgusted face.

While Siwon got the bucket of water,his friends relaxed and were ready to enjoy the show.

Meanwhile,on the left side of the school..

----------

"So I decided to tell the nerd the truth!I kinda regretted it though since his choclates were really tasty!"Sunye told the girls and her lips as she remembered the chocolate's taste.

"Finally!I mean,he was like a stalker!He followed us EVERYWHERE!!"Yuri exclaimed and put her hands up.

Ding!

Yoona's phone ringed,indicating that she got a message.She checked her phone and made a confused face.

"I'll be right back unnies and dongsaengs..oppa just texted me."Yoona started to get up and walked where her brother was.

There she saw Luhan leaning on the wall,smirking.

"What is it oppa?"Yoona said,sounding alittle worried.

"Oh nothing saengie!Wanna watch the show?"Luhan asked,still smirking.

"Jinja??"Yoona was now really confused.She finally realized his friends were up to no good when she heard Tiffany scream.

Yoona quickly turned back to see Siwon holding a big bucket and Tiffany soaked in water with her jaw dropped and eyes closed.She could hear her brother laughing histerically.

"That's not funny oppa!!"Yoona said seriously to her brother before running up to her unnie.

Luhan just shrugged and walked back to his friends.When Siwon got back,his friends either hugged him or high5'ed him.

----------

"Oh my god!Unnie!"Yoona screamed as she helped her friends clean her up.

"Ugh!!That insensible jerk!!"Tiffany screeched as she stomped on her foot.

"Gwechana?"Seohyun,the maknae questioned.

"Does it look like it?That idiot ruined my clothes and my favorite pair of heels..."Tiffany sounded sad on the last sentence.

Everyone's eyes were still on them.Ever since it started and Tiffany felt uncomfortable when the audience saw her like this.

"Alright!That's it!Nothing to see here,so go back to whatever you were doing before!"Jessica shouted to the crowd and they immediately stopped looking.

Tiffany gave a thankful look to Jessica and started to calm down.

-----------

"Ha!She looks so stupid!"Minho said with a smile.

"Eh..she's looked worse."Suho shrugged,not even looking at her.

"Anyway,I'm bored...who wants to skip last period before going to the..you know?"Gikwang suggested.Everyone raised their hands.

"Great!Kaja!"Hyunseung said.Pretty soon,they all left the school silently.


The day ended quite fast for the students and everyone ran out of the building.Only the girls stayed calm.Possibly getting bumped into along the way.In this school,there was no queenka or kingka so basically,you could get away with anything.

When it was time to bid their goodbyes,they separated ways.Some of them lived in the same neighborhood so they weren't completely alone.

----------

Yoona walked home with Sunny,Seohyun,Jiyeon and Eunjung.Yoona was telling them about the 'dare' incident and Sunny could totally understand how the latter felt since she also has a brother.

"Wait,so it was all because of a stupid dare?"Eunjung questioned,looking curious.

"Neh~"Yoona replied lazily.

"*gasp*If we tell Tiffany unnie that then that'll make her want to kill them more!"Jiyeon said then put her hands on for dramatic gestures (is that even real?).

"But that's good right?"Sunny asked them with a smirk.

"Ani...not if unnies want their boyfriends to die in Tiffany unnie's bare hands."Seohyun said disappointingly.

"Oh..right.."The girls said with their heads down.

"Oh!We're here.."Yoona said as she just looked up.

"Ah~Arasso!I'll see you girls later!"Eunjung smiled then walked her way towards her house.

"Annyeong~!"The girls waved and left to their houses.

------------

"Oppa!I'm home!"Sunny shouted as she slammed the door shut.She heard no respond and decided to call again.

"Oppa?"Sunny said worriedly and made her way upstairs.She knocked on her brother's door before opening it.Then she covered her eyes.

"Oppa!!Put some clothes on!"Sunny shrieked.Sungmin only had a towel wrapped around his waist.

"What?I just got out of the shower."Sungmin said casually before putting on his clothes.

"You can uncover your eyes now."Sungmin said matter-of-factly.Sunny put her hands down and took a breath of relief.But she was surprised to see him in his outfit.

Sungmin's outfit:

"Oppa..are you going somewhere?"Sunny stared at her brother weirdly.

"Neh~Wae?"Sungmin asked as casually as he could while fixing his things.

"Where?Can I come too?"Sunny asked with innocent eyes.

"Ani!!I-I mean aniyo...it's just for us boys."Sungmin told her nervously.Luckily,Sunny didn't notice it.She looked sad.

"Arasso oppa.."Sunny replied sadly and turned around to go to her room.Sungmin felt bad but he didn't want his sister to know what he's been doing now a days.

He grabbed his coat and left without a word.

----------

"Lulu oppa!"Yoona shouted after she closed the door.

"Neh?"Luhan said as he came downstairs.

Luhan's outfit:

"Oppa..are you going somewhere?"Yoona asked looking curious which made her look cute.

"Neh~I'll be home later,I promise."Luhan told his sister.This caused Yoona to grab his collar and look serious.

"You better not be lying to me oppa..you know what happens when you lie to me.If I call you and I don't hear the boys,I'm going to kill you.And be home on time!The last time I let you come home whenever you want,you came back at like 4:30 in the morning!If I hear that you got in trouble,you'll die twice!"Yoona ranted as she warned her older brother.Luhan lightly gulped.

"Arasso Yoongie..I promise."Luhan kept on nodding his head.

"Good!...*sighs* I swear,I feel like the older one all the time..."Yoona mumbled the last part before going upstairs.

Luhan felt relieved and went out the house to meet up with his friends.


The Underground

"What took you so long?The race almost started."Leetuek asked Luhan when he came up to them.

"Ah~I had some business to take care of."Luhan replied coolly.Leetuek nodded then headed to the race track.He was suppose to be racing with Taeyang even if they were friends.

"Okay,ready..set...GO!"The announcer said when the girl wearing a corset dress,in between the two cars put the flag down;initiating that the race has started.

The Girl's Corset Dress:

The crowd started screaming Leetuek or Taeyang's name.Their friends barely paid attention since usually Leetuek always won.The night was kind of ordinary for them.Well..not for now.

----------

Somewhere near the Underground,Tiffany was walking all lonely like in her strapless dress.

Tiffany's Dress:

"I can't believe that jerk bailed on me!"Tiffany mumbled.You could see dry tear marks on her face.She didn't even know why she cried over a boy.I mean,he wasn't special.She got all dolled up for nothing!Now,she really needed a girl's night out.

She was about to get her phone out when someone grabbed her waist and carried her into a dark alley.

"Let me go,you !"Tiffany shouted,hoping someone could hear her.

"Now,now..why would I let a pretty girl like you go to waste?"The man said huskily.

"Aaahh!!Help me please!"Tiffany screamed.She let out a few tears when the man slapped her hard.He smelt like acohol.

"Would you shut up!No one's gonna help a like you.."The man said angrily before kissing her neck.

"I would help."Another man with a deep voice said out of no where.The drunk man turned to look the other way but was already getting punched.

Tiffany ran to the corner and silently sobbed while watching the scene.When the man was done punching the drunk dude,he came over to Tiffany.

"Gwechana?"The deep voice asked.Tiffany was still afraid but answered.

"Neh...gomawo.."Tiffany said quietly but enough for him to hear.

"Okay,well I gotta get back to my friends.You can find your way out right?"The man questioned once again.Tiffany nodded even though it was dark,he still could see part of her.

The guy walked out of the alley and back into the Underground.Tiffany watched as he went back inside.She saw how there were gangsters on the left but on the right,there was lights everywhere,the music was blasting and you could hear people chatting and cheering.It made Tiffany curious and it looked like the perfect place for her to have a girl's night out.

She took out her phone and quickly texted her friends.

To:The Bestest BFF's

From:Eye-smiles Tiffany

Come meet me at xxx resturraunt.Wear a black night outfit and hurry!I need a girl's night out! :)

Tiffany closed her phone and sat at a nearby bench.She had to wait 20 minutes until te first group of girl's arrived.

Sunye's Dress:             Sohee's Dress:                Yubin's Dress:             Yeeun's Dress:      

  

Hyelim's Dress:

"Hey!Where are the others?"Tiffany stood and hugged each of them."Molla..they said they'll be here soon."Yeeun said and as if right on cue,a taxi came up.

Boram's Dress:          Qri's Dress:                 Soyeon's Dress:  Eunjung's Dress:       

Hyomin's Dress:           Jiyeon's Dress:         Areum's Dress:    Dani's Dress:

"Aah~Your here!*smiles*"Tiffany hugged each of them again.Now just have to wait for the others.They had to wait for 5 minutes.

Taeyeon's Dress:          Jessica's Dress:                  Sunny's Dress:                 

Yuri's Dress:                    Hyoyeon's Dress:                Sooyoung's Dress:

Seohyun's Dress:          Yoona's Dress:

"Yah!What took you so long?"Tiffany scolded.

"Wae?You don't want us to be here?Arasso.."Hyoyeon said before turning around.

"Aniyo!But..where is f(x)?"Tiffany questioned as she made her way to the Underground.

"Molla..Krys texted and said that they don't wanna go to this club."Jessica said casually.


Okay,so!!First chappie is up and I'll have a second one soon!Hoped you guys liked it,please do subscribe and comment whatever you like!I love you all!!§♪♥★‡