Taking Care Of The Sick Puppy

Taking Care Of The Sick Puppy

 

"I told you going out in the storm was a bad idea..." Jonghyun pouted "But it was fuunn..." Key shook his head "Pabo" he tuked his covers and stood up only to be stopped by a hand on his wrist "Stay? Please?" Jonghyun pleaded using his puppy eyes. Key sighed, he couldn't resist him and he knew it "Ok, but just for a while. I'm a busy man you know? I have other things to do, more intresting things..." Jonghyun raised his eyebrows scoffing "Like what?" Key opened his mouth and closed it "I can't think of it right now but I'm sure I have much more intresting things to do" "Nah, you're just a loser with no life, you just don't want to admit it" Key stared at him gaping, reminding him of a fish, and hit him on the shoulder lightly "Y-yah!" Jonghyun started laughing at him, his laugh turning into a coughing fit. Key's expression shifted into one of worry and he patted his back gently, placing the back of his hand on Jonghyun's forehead to check the temperature "You're hot!" his eyes widened in surprise. They needed to call a doctor...

Jonghyun grinned after his coughing fit had calmed, resting in a half sitting position on the cushions Key had placed behind his back. "Thank you" Key just rolled his eyes "How're you feeling?" "Better now" Key blushed at their close proximity, retraining his hand from his forehead and looked away embarassed. "You know I haven't forgot what you said the other night... I haven't forgot the kiss either" Key looked up surprised, he'd assumed Jonghyun had forgot about it, too drunk to remember, since he hadn't mentioned it the morning after or the days after. "You mean the one when you fainted?" Jonghyun waved his hand dismissevly "I was drunk" Key stared at him skeptically, Jonghyun just blinking back innocently as if both of them didn't know he'd fainted 'cos he was overwhelmed by Key's awesomness. Well maybe not because of his awesomness but still being drunk wasn't the reason he fainted.

"Anyway, you still kissed me" Key looked away again "I just..." he mumbled something embarassed, making Jonghyun grin wider.

"I think we should call a doctor, your fever seemed pretty high" "Don't try to change the subject" Key fidgeted uncomfortably still not looking at him "Just admit that you loovee mee" Jonghyun sing sang "WellmaybeIlikeyoualittlebit" he mumbled. Jonghyun bounced up and down on the bed happily, smiling like a fool. "ha ha I knew iitt! I knew it! You love me! You love me!" Key rolled his eyes at Jonghyun's childish behaviour.

Jonghyun broke into another coughing fit, Key pushing him down on the bed "Yah! Stop bouncing around! You have to rest, you're sick, remember?" Jonghyun lay back pouting a bit "Ok, but only if you kiss me" he beamed up at him. Key raised his eyebrows incredously "No" Jonghyun pouted even further, eyes getting larger "No! No, no, no! Don't use your puppy eyes on me! I'm not going to kiss you! I don't want to get sick too!" he blinked, his kicked puppy expression on in full force "Please?" "..."

"Fine" Key surrended after another couple of minutes of staring at him. Dammn him and his puppy eyes... "But just one" he pointed a warning finger at him "Just one" Jonghyun nodded happily. Key briefly considered slapping that stupid grin off his face, but that would probably be too childish so he leaned foward instead and pressed his lips against Jonghyun's softly. He pulled away blushing at Jonghyun's dreamy expression. Jonghyun sighed happily... and fainted, again.

Key stared at him in disbelief "Seriously?! Again?!"