★ Giant Gege

My Lady Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

★15

 

 

"Mr. Wu, Welcome Back, We didn't expect your arrival" Mr. Lee, the head of the Choi Household greeted Kris. "Sorry I came without telling you Mr. Lee" The younger wu appologized. "No need to appologized Mr. Wu, we are happy to have you back." "Yeah..it's been 8 years." Kris said as Mr. Lee served Kris a cup of tea. "Nothing has changeed Mr. Lee, Korea is still the same." Kris said as he sipped his tea. "Speaking of Korea, where's Jin Ri?" Kris asked. "She's at the office" Mr. Lee replied. "Really? Jin ri is now holding the company?" Kris said while chuckling. He really didn't expect her to agree to handle the company. 

"Can I visit her today right?" Mr. Lee just nodded.

 

 

Meanwhile, Minho is at his desk sorting out the files when Taemin approach him and sat moved his chair infront of his table. "Hyung, do you have any idea who the guy is?" Taemin asked as he plays with Minho's pens. "What are you talking about Taemin? And what are you doing here? Don't you have work to finish?" Minho asked who obviously knows that Taemin is talking about the guy Sulli likes. "The guys Miss Sulli likes, and no Hyung i'm done with work." Taemin replied. "I have no idea Taemin and besides we shouldn't be gossiping about our boss' private life okay?" Minho said annoyed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter