★ The Side of Her

My Lady Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Eleven- The Sweet Side of Her

 

 

"I'll do it. Gran, you're planning something aren't you? Oh Well I might as well give it a try." Sulli said in her mind. 

"I'll be the best virtual boyfriend, Sulli. I'll try to bring Choi Jin Ri back again" Minho said in his mind. 

 

~~~~

The meeting ended, Mrs. Hwang treated the employees by dismissing them early and go home. Everyone was excited and some were disappointed especially the four angels namely, Taeyeon, Yoona, Yuri and Tiffany. They were expecting Minho to be their virtual boyfriend. Also, everyone was shocked that the great, Choi Sulli actually agreed to paired up with Minho which made Taeyeon, Yoona, Yuri, and Tiffany envious. 

 

Minho was fixing his things, he can't believe that Sulli actually agreed. He has so many ideas and plans to spend with Sulli already. Minho was peeking at Sulli when suddenly, Sulli caught him. "If you have anything to say to me, just come in, Minho." Sulli said. Minho panicked, he quickly entered the room. "What do you need and why were you peeking at me?" Sulli asked. "Well, I was just wondering Miss Sulli, when are we I mean...it's just that." Minho couldn't get to his point. "Are you trying to ask me about the virtual thing?" Sulli said. "Yes, I was just wondering if you want to grab something to eat maybe?" Minho bravely asked. "Yes, but not today, unfortunately I still have to go somewhere after this, Maybe tomorrow?" Sulli suggested. "Tomorrow? I can't, I'll be leaving work because I have a class tomorrow." Minho sigh. "Is that so? What can we do? Were both busy, maybe some other time." Sulli said. Minho's smiling face vanished. "Well, I better go now, Miss Sulli." Minho excused as he left the building.

 

~~~~

The next day, Sulli woked up. She didn't plan to go to work today and all the scheduled work and meetings she had for the day was already accomplish yesterday when she stayed late in the office. She has some plans today. Sulli then changed to his comfortable clothes, took her car keys and went out of her apartment. Sulli drived to the nearest grocery store that she can find. She quickly took a basket. She then started to look for the ingredients. 

Sulli bought different ingredients to make Kimchi, kimchi fried rice, bulgogi, Samgyeopsal, drinks, and fruits. It took Sulli more thanan hour to look for the ingredients she needed she then looked at the time and she realize it was already 8:30 am. "Omo! Otteoke! I need to go now!" Sulli said while rushing to the cashier to pay all the things she bought and immediately went to her car and drove back to her house.

 

* short flashback

11pm and is still in the office finishing her report. After she finished it, She opened the file Luna left her. 

The folder contains the Minho's school records, personal informations and even her class schedules.

*end of flashback

 

Sulli reached her home. She quickly took all the ingredients from the bag and started cooking. After 2 hours of cooking, she then looked at the time, it's already 9:30 am. She packed all the foods she cooked in a lucnhbox. 

 

 

 

This should be okay. Sulli said as she dressed up and went to her car. Sulli went to Seoul University, the school Minho has been attending to. She was wearing this outfit. As she went down the car carrying the packed lunch box everyone was looking at her, astonished by her beauty. Some girls recognize her by her billboards and magazine articles. 

"Yah! Isn't t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter