...Meeting Byunbyun, Babyface and Taylor Lautner 2.0

I Don't Need A Man... Or Do I?

Eyes wide, Chanhee finds himself face to face with an equally surprised chubby cheeked youngster. The youngster immediately heaves himself up and bows, "Mianhae hyung!"

Changhyun pulls Chanhee up as they take a look at the baby faced boy. "Jonghyun?"

"Mianhae! I should really watch where I'm goi-"

"Ahem. Jonghyun, are you going to introduce your friends to us?" The big and intimidating boy directed his intense gaze to Daniel, who gulped, recognizing who was directing a smolder towards him. Meanwhile, the skinny shortie was sulking somewhere in the background (because he haz teenage angst).

*Flashbackthatmakesnosenseseeingasitisnttransitionedproperly*

I wonder what my walk to school will be like today the fish-lipped boy strolled along, whistling a tune, his necklace bouncing with every step he took. 

"Well, hello there."

"AH! Who are you?Where did you come from?" Daniel whipped his head towards the stranger, who stared at him incredulously.

"...I've been walking beside you since you left your house."

"...Oh."

"So... would you like any candy? I've got sugar-free if you know what I mean." (Ew... Minsoo... You ert...)

"YOU SICK ERT!" (See?) Daniel ran, being chased by Minsoo. How do I shake this guy off? Daniel tried everything. Running through trees, bushes, pagonia patches...

"Don't deny our rsquarepi (Props to whoever gets that reference which I don't own)! I will make you mine! I'm too hot for you to resist! I HAVE ABS!" Minsoo was clearly a tad too persistent for his own good...

Daniel, on the other hands, kept on running until he saw Changhyun, who questioned him on his dishveled appearance. "It's a long story, trust me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See, this is just a filler chapter so you don'tkill me... It's super bowl day, so... Anyway, I found out that you can make blogs ( I am so slow.) and I was wondering what it should be about. Any suggestions? My random thoughts? Well, I did get this idea to review kpop songs like Simon and Martina-sunbae, except they are the songs that they never covered like NU'EST, BoA,etc. If you have any suggestions, feel free to tell me...