Explore YG 2

When Fangirls Don't......
You started to be more more excited. Coz all of stereotipes u made were exactly wrong.. You thought tht everyone here ws 'scary' but as everyone smiles to you as you passed by and you bowed each other with them.. You sure this is not scary as you thought".... SR"hey,__..*nudge*" ||You:"ne?"||SR:"Why are u smiling like that?"||You:"Smiling?me?*pointing at your self*"||SR: "yes,you."||You:"Aniya(Aniya=no).. I'm just happy hahahaha"||SR: "Okay it's not the 'main point' of Seungri's Guidance hahaha. You haven't talked with my hyungs right?"||You: "Ah do u mean Bigbang?yeah I haven't,we didn't talk much in our last meeting right?"||SR: "Yeah,so today'll be the good moment to talk with my hyungs coz they are probably on leisure"||You: "on leisure?Now?"|| SR"Yea,after practicing for our tour"|| You:"Oh I've heard you and your hyungs are on world tour concert isn't it?"|| Seungri:"Right. And our next concert will be our final concert"||You: "Wow~~ you must be practice hard!"||SR:"Right:) ah before we go to my hyungs.. Let me introduce to our beautiful girlss~"||You: "2NE1?"||SR: "Gotcha.*entering 2NE1's practice room*Annyeonghaseyo noonas~" ||CL: hey,seungri~ hey,___ :)|| You looked confused,how she knw ur name?She still rmmb me? You: Annyeonghaseyo,CL-ssi *bow*|| CL: *chuckles* Yyaaah~ why so formal? Kkk~ no need to bow and call me with '-ssi'*smiles* Just call me Chaerin,ok?|| You: Oh *shy* okay okay,Chaerin. Anyway this is the first time of me to visit my dad's building..And my first time to talk with you, nice to meet you^^|| CL: ah nice to meet you too,___.Don't u knw? Yang Sajangnim oftenly talks about you..||You: About me?*pointing at your self*||CL:hahahaha you cute. Yes. He said that you've grown so fast as a beautiful girl,he loves u so much kkk|| You:really?Actually he forced me to visit his office :p|| CL: hahahahaha.. He's such a good sajangnim anw..|| You:hahaha.. Anw,where's the other members?|| CL: ah? They are probably taking their lunch at caffeteria,I wanna go there too. Wanna join us?||You: mmmm....*thinking*||Seungri: Okay we want,since I'm hungry T^T You can eat with us,___!||CL: yes,^^||You: ah okay,to be honest I'm hungry too~|| CL: ga-ja!(Kaja:let's go!)|| You 3 were heading to caffeteria to take some lunch,what's next?^^~