Ay ay,Mr.Guide!

When Fangirls Don't......
And it's your holiday for 1 week. You had nothing to do so YG asked you to go to his office. *YG knocked ur room's door* You:"come in" YG: "Hey dear what are you doing?" You:"I do nothing since today is such a super boring day. Dad,this holiday for sure" YG: "Hmmm.. Do u have no plan for holiday?" You:"No,actually :| My friends are busy" YG:"Hmmm.. I think you should go to..." You:"YG building?you've told me many times-_-" YG:"Yes,there are 2NE1 unnies and Bigbang oppas.I'm sure you'll like them. You know them rite?They were whom I've introd..." You:"Okok appa,I know them. My last meeting with your artist was.... Ummm.. A year ago :/ and I don't know much about them,so..." YG: "Hence,you should know them more. Befriend with them maybe?" You: "Is it a 'maybe'?ok I'll stay at home." YG:"Hmmm you should go to my building.. You can play there and see them practicing dance and songs~Im sure u like it" You: "Dad....." YG:"What?" You: "I'm not into kpop" YG: "hey how come you don't like kpop? You are....." You:"Korean?_-_please dad..." YG: "Ok,you have to go" You:"I don't want" YG: "ok if you don't want" You: "*smile brightly*" YG: "..but you should:)" You: "Daaaddd >_< you are forcing me-_-" YG: "Not really.. But kind of:)" You: "ah daaaad~-,-Okay I'll go" YG"Good,that's my daughter" You huffed. Yeah,you're not into kpop. You didn't fangirling to 'oppas' and 'unnies' like your friends do. They were so envy when they knew that u've met YG fam directly. You weren't interested at all. U usually sleep all day to spend your holiday (if it's no plans) but that day u didn't know why you couldn't sleep well and everything at home seemed sooo boring. You were on ur way to YG building. When you looked at the building... You're amazed coz of the exterior of the building! **arrived at YG building** Your POV: Wow,this building.... Cool. I hvnt knw it before *look around in amazement* ** You haven't knwn bfore that your dad stay in this cool building. Yea the interior.... You loved it. When you're still in your amazement,someone nudge you.. "Annyeonghaseyo,Miss ____?" "Eoh?" *you glance to someone who call ur name* that face... Umm kinda familiar to me.. But.. Who is he? *thinking for a while* "Still remember me?*smiles*" "you... We met in the after party of YG family concert in 2012 if I'm not mistaken.." "Yyahh.. It's been a long time!" He said it with a cheerful face "I'm Seungri! Lee Seunghyun! Are u sure not remember this handsome face?*wiggling eyebrows*" GOTCHA! Seungrii! Yeah,suddenly you remembered things about him. That time,he was the most hyper member of Bigbang,it showed by the way he brought good mood at the party. You:"Ahhh! Seungri! *You both shaked hand cheerfully.* How do you know me?I mean you still rmmbr me?woww~" SR:"hahahahaha of course I know youuu~~ You're Yang sajangnim's daughter rite?" You nodded. SR:"Yea,he told me that you are bored in this holiday. So he ask you to go to our building,but since you are new here,I'll introduce everyone here to you:) This is the first time for you to enter the building,isn't it?" You: "Ahhh,right. He more likely 'forcing' me-_- but yeah nothing to do so I decided to go here..Yes,this is my first time.. And this building is really COOOOL!" SR: "Ah I see.. Yes of course! It's comfy to work here,anw what are we going to do here?" You: "Umm.. As I'm excited with this cool building.. Don't u mind to show me the rooms and people here?" SR: "Ah! Of course I don't mind!:) it's ma task to show you everything here. So I'll be your guide today,follow me!" You: "Ayay,Mr.Guide!"