Drama 4 - Start from this meet

Nothing better than you

 

Lee Soo Man invites Reina and Sayumi go to the Kiss The Radio studio. Lee Soo Man saw that Key and Jonghyun are there. They were there as a DJ on that day due to Lee Teuk and Eun Hyukhad attended their concert.They were surprised by the presence of Reina and Sayumi.Jonghyun and Key momentarily stunned to see them.

 

Then, Key asked to Lee Soo Man, “ hyung, who are this girls that coming today?”

 

“ Hey, Key… you are always dance for their song but you don’t know who are they? “

 

“ I don’t know….”

 

“ They are from Morning Musume Jpop girls group. I’ll introduce to you. This is Tanaka Reina and Michishige Sayumi. They are senior in this group.”said Lee Soo Man.

 

Key and Jonghyun are shaking their hands together with Sayumi and Reina. They are look very happy. Suddenly, the radio event gonna start. Key and Jonghyun get back their seat. Then Reina and Sayumi get their seat too beside Jonghyun and Key. Jonghyun looks awkward when Reina seat beside him and Key is seating beside Sayumi. Key looks not very interested to a girl even Sayumi.

 

“ Now Kiss The Radio is on air now. We have a special guest today. They are from Japan. Everyone know they are really cute and most of their song attracted fans in Korea. I, DJ Key want to introduce that girls that are Tanaka Reina and Michishige Sayumi from Morning Musume.

 

“ Annyeonghaseyo, Tanaka Reina and Michishige Sayumi. Welcome to Korea” said Key.

 

“ Kamsamhamnida” said Sayumi and Reina.

 

“ Nae, everyone… as we know, Morning Musume have been popular in Korea with their latest single Fantasy Juuichi. The main song that get first in the chart is Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game. Let’s us clapping for them” Key and Jonghyun are clapping. Sayumi and Reina are clapping too.

 

“ Ah…..Reina noona….Can you tell us your feeling about Korea?” asked Jonghyun to Reina with trembling. He looks like scared to Reina. Sayumi notice that.

 

“ Reina, you make Jonghyun scared to you…” said Sayumi. Reina was surprised.

 

“ Ehh? I’m not. I’m not scaring Jonghyun. I’m sorry Jonghyun if I scared you.” Apologized Reina.

 

 

TO Be Continued.....