PDA

Distracted

"Have you ever heard the story of the notorious pirate Dangger?" Yoochun looked at Changmin across the table and waited for an answer.

Yoochun's eyes were glossed over and from the number of bottles on the table in front of them, Changmin knew this story was going to be stupid. "Hyung, no true pirate would want to be known as the notorious pirate Dangger." Fingers hit his lips before he could continue.

Yoochun had a finger pressed to his own lips too and he made a shushing motion. Changmin wanted to be offended but the few drinks in his system had him relaxed. So he just let it slide. This time. "So that's a no. Great. I'll tell you the story."

"Hyu--" Another finger to the lips. His drinking partner was starting to annoy him. "Fine. Just tell the damn story."

The man sitting across from him tried to look appalled. It didn't really work. It was probably the whole sloppy drunk thing he had going on. "Min, where did you learn those kind of words?" He threw a hand over his mouth and added a dramatic swoon.

"If you end up on the floor, I'm not picking you up." Yoochun glared but he just shrugged his shoulders. "I'm not," he said before focusing on the food in front of him.

"You're a bad dongsaeng."

"You're not that great of a hyung."

"I hate your snarky personality."

Changmin scoffed. "You love me and you know it." Which is why Yoochun was out drinking with him instead of the tons of other people he could have called.

"What are you doing?" Yoochun was now in his lap wearing his I want to seduce you grin. Or maybe this was the reason. Either way Changmin wasn’t complaining.

"Showing you how much I love you."

He could feel Yoochun’s breath on his lips. The whimper his hyung let out when their lips touched made him press closer. He pushed until Yoochun’s back hit the table. The man let out a small noise of discomfort but made no move to detach himself from the lips in front of him. Changmin could feel his hyung's tongue asking for entrance into his mouth but he was in control of this kiss. This relationship. He would decide when they were going to change the tone of the kiss.

He pulled back and the man in his arms let out another whimper. He smirked. "How about we take this somewhere a little more private?"

The story of the notorious pirate Dangger would just have to wait.