Amusment Park

I love you (You look exactly like him sequel)
Taesun's POV The next morning I woke up to get ready for the "date" with Minho hyung. After I got dressed and took one last look in the mirror I headed out the door when I got a text. ~HeY R u ReADY 4 oUr "DaTe" (Frog Face)~ ~HaHa YeAh ill B tHEre in 5 MiNs( Taesunnie)~ I had finally arrived at SHINee's dorm when I knocked it wasen't any of the SHINee members who answered. "Hello you must be Taesun I'm Taehee" the girl said. "Yes. Is Minho ready yet?" I asked her. "No this is the first time I've seen him to take a long time getting ready, he must really like you". " Hi. Why are you guys talking about me?" Minho said coming out of the bathroom. "How did you know we we were talking about you?" I asked. "Who isn't talking about me I'm the Flaming Charsima Minho". "Your full of your self. Be back by 10:00" Taehee said. " Why not 11:00?" Minho asked. "No be here by 10:00". "Fine 10:30"Minho begged her. "10:00". "10:20?". "10:00". "10:05?". "10:00!". "Fine I'll be back by 10:00". "After we get ice cream I'm going to take you somewhere else." He said while holding my hand. "Where are you going to take me?". "Its a suprise". After Minho hyung and I got our ice cream we both got into a taxi and Minho handed him a piece of paper which I guess had directions written on them. When we arrived I noticed that we were at an amusment park. We both got out of the taxi and headed to go buy tickets. "Minho hyung arn't the tickets expensive?" I asked. "Its ok Sunnie" he said paying for the tickets. "What ride do you want to go on first?" Minho asked. "The spinning tea cups!". ~5HOURS LATER~ "Ok Taesun I really need to sit down you've been dragging me around everywhere" Minho hyung said wiping his sweat off with his hand."Sorry hyung. Why dont we go home I'm tired" I suggested. We both got in another taxi and we were stopping by my house first. When we arrived to my apartment Minho went to drop me off to my door. "Well i'll text you tomorrw". "Ok thanks again I had good time" I thanked him. I was about to open the door when Minho turned my head and kissed me. The kiss was a good 30 seconds I could have gone longer but Minho broke the kiss. "You should go inside it looks like its going to rain". I waved bye before going in and closing the door. After looking out my window to make sure he was gone I sat on my couch giggling like a schoolgirl while remembering our day we spent together.