Curious

Curious

 

It was something about the way his hand slid longingly over my waist when he walked by. Or the way his eyes always seemed to move when I moved. And even the mention of my name, falling off his lips unnecessarily. Was it my imagination? Was I putting too much into nothing? There was only one way to find out.




 

It was still the early morning of the day. Everyone still laying asleep. I rolled to my side, gazing at the one who's been boggling my attention as of lately. There was something I wanted to know, and it was going to be answered now.

 

I walked to the sleeping mans bed. His face gentle with sleep. His honey locks falling messily over his youthful eyes. Full pink lips parted as soft breaths escaped him. I moved myself into the said mans bed, even with his usual rule of no one other than himself in it. I lift the covers as while his arm, tucking myself underneath both. Laying my head to his single pillow being face to face with him.

 

I raised my hand, running the back of it over his smooth skin. Than going to poke a finger at the small nose. "Luhan," I meekly called, as his nose scrunched up from bother. He groaned, moving to hide his face away. Pressing it with my own. Our noses rubbing against one anothers. I smiled to myself, braving another wake up idea in my head.

 

Meeting our lips together in a small kiss. Surely this wouldn't be enough to wake him but it was a start. As I placed my lips upon his. Pressing them harder together. "Luhan," I call once more, ghosting a tail of thin saliva on his bottom lip. Responding once I taken the moist skin between my teeth.

 

"Luhan, wake for me please." I whispered into his audio canal. Feeling his body shutter onto me. His arms squeezing around my waist, whilst I continued to tease the reddening flesh. He moaned as my tongue came to knock at the front of his teeth, wanting entrance. A short laugh came to as he gave me excess. His fingers pressing way to my cheek, with his eyes finally opening to me.

 

His body seem to tense but relax when my tongue graze the roof of his mouth. Evoking a chill to crawl down his spine. I broke the brief play of tongue work. Letting his rebooting mind to come awake. He grunted but understood.

 

His eyes shut, as he ran calming fingers through his hair. Laying to his back than sighing. "Minseok, what are you doing in my bed?" I sat quietly waiting for him to look at me. "I became curious." I answered, as his deep brown hues aligned with mines.

 

"Curious?" He repeated, laying back to me. "Yes curious," I smiled and nodded. "And may I ask what you are curious about?" I moved to him, setting my lips to his ear. "Whether little Lulu has come to be infatuated with me." My lips curled, for once again his body tensed up. He sighed, releasing a heavy breath into my neck.

 

"So is it true Lulu, have you falling for your hyung?" I asked, tracing my fingers through his sun kissed locks. "And if I have? Would you reply to my feelings?" I smiled biting onto my lip. "It depends, you have to ask me first." I answered twirling his locks between my fingers. He lift his head to me, searching my eyes for any fools play. I stared back hiding no dishonesty. He kissed my lips with a simple kiss. Relaying a trust in me, for not taking his feelings lightly.

 

I smiled, his hand coming to caress over my cheek lovingly. "Kim Minseok I like you, will you please accept my feelings?" He chuckled, as I could feel the layers of my cheeks begin to heat. "Yes, I'll happily accept your feeling Xi Luhan."


 

*************************************


 

So this was a real random and short fic. I just got XiuHan fever. I f'n love the couple as of now. They're so cute together.

 

But okay, I'm gonna get back to my other fics. Hoped you enjoyed my out of the blue XiuHan One-shot. ^.^