Horrible day !

Korea ?

JiEun's p.o.v.:

When I woke up I was laying in Rain's bed.

Joon was fallen asleep, I took my blanket and put it on him. Then I remembered what happend  with me and G.O. Again I was fooled around.

,,Pabochorom " I whispered and hit my head.

This should be a lesson to me. I'm not going to have a boyfriend anymore. I'm going to forget G.O. even of it will be hard. I can do that ! JiEun, fighting !

Quietly i left the room.

When I walked downstairs i saw Rain watching Tv.

,,Hahahahah, what an idiot ! hhhahaha I'll piss in my pants ! Hahhaha " he was talking with himself.

Really quietly I walked to the door. I don't want them to hear me going out.

After I left the house I walked through the streets. Eventhough i didn't know how to get home, i walked.

It was around 11 PM and it was really dark.

While I was walking I had to think of G.O. Suddenly I began to cry.

JiEuna don't cry ! He fooled you  ... but i love him so much. I can't forget him.

I cried even louder.

,,Pabo G.O. ! Pabo ! Don't you know how much I love you !" I sobbed.

When I was walking i didn't recognize that I was walking into a lane.

Suddenly there were five men in front of me.

,,Where are you going honey ? Let's have some fun " one of them said and walked towards me.

I kicked him and run away but they pulled me back.

One of them hit me so hard that I fell down. I spit on them and they hit me again.

My lip was bleeding and my leg hurted a lot, i couldn't stand up.

 Then the men tried to rip my shirt. They held me really tight so that i couldn't move and couldn't scream for help.

Someone help me !

Jonghyun's p.o.v.:

When G.O. arrived at my dorm I was shocked. Why is he here ?

,,Hyung, what brings you here ?"

,,Go and be with JiEun. Please protect her, she shouldn't do something stupid " when he said that i realized that they broke up.

Fastly I got into my car and drove off. I arrived in 15 minutes at rain's house.

When I got off i saw JiEun coming out of Rain's house. She walked somewhere and i followed her.

Walking five minutes long, my phone rang. I turned around and without reading it i ignored the call.

When I turned around i couldn't see JiEun.

Where did she go ?

JiEun's p.o.v.:

The men ripped my shirt and then suddenly someone punche him. I couldn't  recogniize the person.

He was punching everyone and looked really angry. G.O. is this you ?

,,DOn't you dare to touch her or i kill you !" he said and everyone ran away.

G.O. cam nearer to me ,,JiEuna ! I'm sorry i wasn't here " he said and carried me.

Then I recognized that it wasn't G.O. ... it was Jonghyun.

,,Jonghyun Oppa ..." I said and hugged him tightly.

I was really scared and everything went black.

In the morning:

When I opened my eyes  I realized that I was in a room. Then I saw Jonghyun sitting next to me.

,,Good morning " he said with a bright smile.

Suddenly I remembered what happend.

,,Kamsahamnida .. i don't want to imagine what would've happend if you didn't come " I said and a tear fell down from my eye.

,,Shh, don't. Never think of this. Everything's fine. I'm with you " Jonghyun said and kissed my forehead.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like it ? Leave a comment :D

Last chapter for today is coming up~ :))