Final (R) for a little bit of bad language

Happy Birthday Kim Jaejoong

 

What the…?!!! What the hell going on here?? Surprise? I’m so ing tired and they’re throwing me a surprise party..?!??! Oh I get it now..those no phone calls and no messages are because of this. Okay it’s not that bad but I’m in no mood for this at all, hmm but maybe I could play a bit with them and that for ignoring me the whole freaking day. *smirk*

“YOU!!” I said angrily at Yunho, hopefully he’ll be scared.

“HOW DARE YOU SHOW YOUR UGLY SMALL FACE IN FRONT OF ME!!! AND YOU THREE! “ Hmph take that Jung!

“Umm..J-Jae…w-what are you talking about..?? Don’t you like that we are throwing a surprise birthday party? And about ignoring you the whole day thing.. that is not what our intention are, we are just don’t want tell you about this accidently, that is why we can’t contact you, hmm okay sorry about that pleaseee” plead Yunho with a pout on his face.”

“GET RID OF THAT HIDEOUS POUT JUNG YUNHO!!!”  hmm I’m not being too mean am i? nah.. this is nothing. But, look at their faces now, hahahaha, all of them look pale hahah. Now they should know not mess with Kim Jaejoong! But aren’t they supposed to know that already..?? I mean after knowing each other for more than ten years people would think that we know everything but definitely not!

“Ermm..hyung…”said Junsu stutteringly.

“WHAT!”

“WE ARE VERY SORRY!!!” say all four of them while bowing to Jaejoong.

What should I do next..hmm…YES!! This would be fun!

“Okay, I’ll forgive all of you..but…all of you MUST be my slaves for tonight.”

“But hyung…” whined Changmin.

“Okay Jaejoongie ah..we will be your slaves for tonight, beside today is your birthday so we will do whatever you ask us to do, right guys?”

“RIGHT!” answered three of them.

“Good. Now I’m tired, massage me now!” I order all of them while walking toward the sofa.

I went to sit on the sofa and then all four of them scurrying over to massage me. Emm it feels so good, now I’m hungry and thirsty, just ask them heheh.

“Yah! I’m hungry, be glad that all of you have prepared foods for me. Yoochun, go take the food and feed me and don’t forget to bring me water too.”

“Okay!” Yoochun hurriedly to go get what he asked for.

Now what else I want them to do..yes Yunho. So far what he get is nothing much, maybe I should pretend to still mad at him. But what should I do now?? Ahhh yes!! Oh Kim Jaejoong you’re so brilliant!!

“Ahh..so good, hmm yes there put more pressure over there. Ahhhh ! All of you now enough with the massage, wait here I want to go change into much comfortable clothes.”

“Can I go with you Jaejoongie?” ask Yunho with puppy eyes.

“No! wait here, I’ll be back for more massage.”

*************

He get up and walk to his room to change. That Jung Yunho wouldn’t even imagine what coming his way. He never wear this yet and maybe this is the right time for him to be wearing this. He take a black fitted net tank top that can never hide his body and a black short shorts. After making sure that he’s looking hot and y he walk back to the sofa and ask them to continue massage them.

**************

“Now continue to massage me, I’m aching here and there. And Yunho, switch to my leg now.”

Yunho now is massaging Jaejoong’s leg and he feels very disturb by what Jaejoong is wearing now.

‘ Ahhh !! What the hell is wearing? Does he want to kill me by wearing that? He knows! Yes, he deliberately wears that to torture me. Damn! I got to do something; I don’t think I can hold myself up for any longer, the twitching feeling between my legs is enough to tell me that.’

Yoochun is now back with the food and water that Jaejoong asked earlier and is sitting beside Jaejoong and trying to feed him, but Jaejoong seems to get a new idea on how to torture Yunho.

“Wait Yoochun! You go switch with Yunho now and massage my leg and you Yunho, feed me now.”

Yunho begin to feed Jaejoong and he got a bad feeling about it.

‘Oh no!! He must want to seduce me more now!! What should I do..what should I do! Okay. Relax Jung. Yes you can’t resist him but don’t forget that you aren’t the only one like that. He can’t resist you too if you seduce him. Hmph.. he want to play game right, two can play the same game!’

Yunho start to feed him the spaghetti to Jaejoong. There is a bit of sauce on his lips so Jaejoong his lips slowly and seductively. But then Yunho just smirk at that and said to Jaejoong that there is a little bit of sauce on his lips that he miss and come closer to jaejoong and he the sauce on jaejoong’s lips, but he deliberately a little longer even though there is no sauce anymore. Jaejoong and Yunho keep doing that a couple of time more and they seems to forget that they aren’t the only one there.

‘WHAT!! Did they forget that we are here too! I look at both Junsu hyung and Yoochun hyung they both seems uneasy about  what is going on right now. I nudge Junsu hyung besides me signal him the direction to the door and Yoochun hyung seems to get what I’m trying to do now. Now before thing get out of hand I started to run toward the door and Junsu and Yoochun hyung followed behind.’

“Yah what was that before! Those two never fail to amaze me sometime.” Said Yoochun  while panting hard.

“Yes that was awkward, they really think that they’re the only one there huh.” Said  Junsu with his still flush face.

“Be glad that we manage to escape. Now hyung I’m hungry, why don’t we all go eat somewhere.”

“yeah, I’m hungry too. Let’s go Yoochun.”

“Yeah okay let’s go.”

The three of them left to find something eat while Yunjae is still inside.

*************

Back with Yunjae…

Yunho is no longer feeding Jaejoong by now as both of them are lying on the couch making out and kissing each other. They are totally in their own world now and Jaejoong even forget what he’s planning before as he can’t resist Yunho’s seduction and he too enjoy what they’re doing now.

As for the party, for Yunjae, it ended better than they expected but not for their three dongsaeng.

“Ahhh Yunnie…th-this is t-the best birth-birthday ever! Thank you Yunnie and I love you Yunnie.”

“Hmm..I know. And I love you too Jaejoongie.

FIN

*************

Finally! finish my first ever yj ff. Comment please and thank you for reading. ^^