Chapter 1

Happy Birthday Kim Jaejoong

 

“Kim Jaejoong! Kim Jaejoong!!” the loud cheers from his fans keep getting louder as he sing the last note of the last song for his first ever solo concert in nine years of his life as a singer. He feels much appreciated and love by many, if he can, he wish to sing to his fans for the whole day if possible.

“ That was the last song for tonight..is it good? Ahhh I wish for tonight to never ended, but there is still tomorrow’s concert right. I hope tomorrow will be as good as today’s concert..ahh but maybe today is better because it’s my birthday hahah. Thank you so much for keep supporting me for all these times, I don’t know how else to show my appreciation to all of you. If not because of people that keep stand by me, I wouldn’t be standing here, on this amazing stage singing my heart out on my birthday. Thank you so much! *bow*

‘This got to be the best birthday I ever had in my life. But… why none of these four guys wish me a happy birthday or at least contact me, I keep contact all of them but none pick up my calls or answering my messages. Are they too busy that they forget what day is today? I keep thinking why they kind of ignoring me on my birthday as I walk in back stage toward my waiting room to get ready to go home. They all are so going to get it from me as soon as I see them, especially one particular leader named Jung Yunho!! How dare he not answering my call!!!’

“Manager hyung, thank you for your hard work for today.”

“Jaejoong ah no problem, this is my job as your manager. Now go home and rest, you must be so tired.”

“Yes  hyung I’m going now…and see you tomorrow”  I wave to my manager and walk to the parking lot to my car, I check again my phone and there is still nothing from those four idiot guy!! I try again calling all of them but none pick up and I left voicemail to Yunho “ YAH!!! Jung Yunho!! Where the hell are you?!! And don’t lie to me and said that you haven’t finish filming for your drama cause I know you’re done for today. I called you many time..i messaged you a lot too but you’re still ignoring me!! You’re so DEAD you hear me!!!! I’m on my way home now and I’m dead tired so don’t you dare show your ugly small face to me for now or else!!! IDIOT!!!!! YOU AND YOUR BELOVED DONSAENG ARE ALL THE SAME!!!!” After I left my ‘death threat’ to him I calm myself down first before I start driving and thank God there is no one out there near my car or else people might hear me screaming like mad person.

************

Somewhere around Seoul…

“Yah Yunho hyung, what time again Jaejoong hyung’s concert will end?”

“owh the time is..WHAT!! It’s now, the concert just end now right Yoochun.”

“ Yeah right about now..owh  we gotta finish this faster before he gets home!!!”

“Yah Yoochun, don’t panic. Just let all finish what  we are suppose to.”

*beep*

“Jaejoongie just left me a voicemail guys..”

‘I press the loudspeaker button so the rest could listen to it as well and I never thought he would left me a ‘death threat’!!! We all paled after listening to it.’

“Yah hyung you’re sooo dead!!!” said Junsu in a mocking tone.

“ Ya..yah nn..not only me okay!!! None of you contact him either so we’re in this together, beside after he gets home he must be very happy with the surprise we’re giving him” aish this Junsu!!! He just making me feel more panic as it is. But, would he be really okay with this, I mean he’s tired and all and he’s usually very cranky and moody if he’s tired and he sounds very cranky and mad too. Owh God please spare me from Jaejoongie’s wrath!!!!

“ yah hyung let just concentrate on our job for now.”

“Yeah Changmin is right, let just finish putting all the decoration and foods before Jaejoong hyung gets home.”

“Ahh Yoochun and Changmin, I’m just glad that you’re both here too, if it just Junsu I don’t know how this surprise birthday party will work.” I said while grinning at my my two dongsaeng . I hope we all will okay after Jaejoongie get home.

“Yah hyung  what  about me? Aren’t you glad that I’m here too??”

“Junsu hyung, even if you’re not here it won’t make any different cause you only knows how use your dolphin voice to do the job rather than using your hands and feet to finish it..hahah!!!”

“Yah shut up!!!”

“Hahahahh!!! Changmin is right by the way hahah!”

“Whatever guys!!!”

“ Yah yah! Enough playing around, let hurry finish this all up.”

20 minutes later….

“Ahh finish already!!!”  hmmm now Jaejoongie’s home looks fit for a small birthday party, now I better go change into something y for Jaejoongie hehheh.

**************

‘ Owh God can’t wait to get home and eat and shower and sleep!! So tired!!! But how could Yunnie ignore me the whole day, is it because he don’t love anymore? IMPOSSIBLE!! He didn’t dare to do that, well whatever it is I won’t forgive him easily! That stupid Jung!!! I just want him to wish me a happy birthday and cuddle with him after this but he’s somewhere else doing whatever it is.’

**************

“Okay guys get ready and turn the light off, he will be here any minutes by now.” So excited to surprise my Jaejoongie!! Imagine what I can get tonight after the party of maybe tomorrow morning hehehe…ahhh all those toys that I can use on him later heheheh.

*click*

‘Yes yes he’s here!!!’

*************

‘I finally arrive at my penthouse, so hungry. Hmm I still have some Spicy rice cake and Kimchi Stew in the fridge so I’ll just eat that and then shower and sleep.’

He walk toward the lift unaware of the surprise waiting for him at his home. And now he finally arrive in front of his door and he’s entering the password on the keypad and he open the door and then turn on the light…

“SURPRISEEEEE!!!!!!”

To be continue...

*********

Next update is the final chapter, and guess what Jae's reaction will be..? XD

And please comment >< i need to know what you guys think of this story..this is my first time so i'm kinda nervous hehe ^^

And Thank You so much for subribe and read my first fanfic *bow*