chappy 23

my CUTE MUTE boyfriend

 

Two weeks has passed since the marriage.

Byunghun had been refrained by travelling here and there, so basically, as requested by his own, byunghun had been staying with his brother for a while before he could accustom himself to live into his in-laws. because of giving byunghun some space and to watch over his husband in better view, chunji agreed to live with his Rapunzel while his mother visit them at least twice a week.

“so chanchan sweety, how’s Rapunzel doing?” it was on Saturday that minjung visited the married couple again for the second time in that week. They sat in the living room meanwhile byunghun and sungyu was nowhere to be seen in the house.

“not very good I guess..he keep throwing out everyday and it is painful to see him like that” chunji explained, looking much worried

++++++

 

Meanwhile, at café…

The bell chimed, signaling that they had new customers. Byunghun let sungjong welcoming the customer while he could bring out complimentary dishes from the back. He was not bother to care about how many customer they’ve got that day since he was too tired of throwing out for the whole day.  The result of working was finally wearing him down. He thought he saw stars as he made his way to the café with sungyu earlier. His body felt heavy but he still lie toward his brother that he was perfectly feeling fine, ignoring his daily sickness.

He felt his feet trudging on the ground. A few hours into the job has already making him sweat a lot. his body turned from lead to being a feather.

Myungsoo only keep an eye on byunghun for every second. He had a feeling that the boy wasn’t feeling well from the pale face and lethargic posture of him. he kept a very close observation of the frail boy from afar.

“hey…what are u looking at?” a voice snapped him out as he immediately turned his gaze away from the boy, pretending being busy washing dishes “hump..nothing”

“he’s already married myung-“

“I know. I was there that time”

“but..” woohyun paused a second, thinking of some proper words “I know u still like him”

“nonsense. He’s like a brother to me”

“really? Btw, don’t u notice, he looks a bit…different today?”

 “u mean?”

“he’s throwing out”

“he’s pregnant and we all know that it’s normal for a pregnant person to throw out”

“but he looks worn out. We need to stop him u know…he need rest”

“why don’t u tell him?”

“u know he won’t listen to any of us except-” before woohyun could continue, a shout echoed got both him and myungsoo guarded

“BYUNGIEE!!” both guys look at each other before they make a way out of kitchen when they found sungjong with byunghun lying on floor, fainted.

Myungsoo pushed sungjong aside while holding byunghun’s body. “hunnie!!” he shook the body, but byunghun didn’t even budge. The unconscious body was sweating a lot.

“I’m taking him to hospital, tell sungyu and chanhee” myungsoo told woohyun and sungjong while carrying byunghun bridal style.

++++++

 

Chanhee was humming when he opened the door of his house. A box of muffin was in his hand. He well remember last night byunghun was talking about how much he want to eat muffin but he failed to get him one when all the cake store already close at the middle of night meanwhile sungyu was not at home to make one for his brother.

Chanhee was happily opened the door of their bedroom when a sudden call interrupt him. he eyed on the phone only to notice sungyu name appear on the screen.

“yeoboseyo”

“chanhee…byungie passed out, myungsoo was brought him to the hospital”

Hearing the news, the box automatically fell down onto the floor.

+++++++

 

He sped down the streets of seoul toward the central hospital. His mind was occupied with prayers for his wife’s safety. He kinda admits, being pregnant is so hard. He wished to be the one who would suffer in place of byunghun.

He ran down the corridor to the emergency room where myungsoo and sungyu stood at.

“hyung..” he ran over the both guys once he see them. “what happened?”

“I don’t know. sungjong found him collapsed on floor while serving a customer” myungsoo answered.

“I told him not to work anymore but he never listened to me!!” sungyu whined. Chanhee noticed tears streaming out of the older small eyes. His hand reach on sungyu’s back, gently rubbing him. “byunghun will be fine. He’s strong, he will make it through alright hyung?”

Myungsoo wrapped his arm on the older shoulder “he will get through this, and we will too”

Hearing those words by his both youngster, sungyu nodded, wiping his tears away.

Another long half an hour of waiting and frustration finally paid when the doctor appeared from behind the big door.

The triple rushed over and bombarded the doctor with concerned questions

Byunghun was found to have collapsed over fatigue and slightly malnourished. He was currently sleeping on a hospital bed with IV fluid running through his veins. Only chanhee was allowed to stay over.

Chanhee sat at the bedside where his lover was sleeping. Meanwhile sungyu and myungsoo was outside, making a phone call to reassure those who were waiting for the news that byunghun was alright.

Chanhee observed carefully on his lover’s face. Byunghun was breathing evenly but not without laboring effort. The exhausted look on his face made him look a bit older than his current age despite his usual cute look, in addition with the lack of his sweet smile. since marriage, byunghun was seen to be smiling a lot, compared to the previous time where his Rapunzel acting cold toward him.

Chanhee’s eyes snapped open when byunghun’s hand moved within him. chanhee held the small and slender hand tighter while moving closer to his lover.

Byunghun slowly lifted his eyes. He squinted when too much light striking through his eyes and slowly adjusted his vision before he could noticed his husband hovering over him. “c-cha-nnie?”

“Rapunzel. Baby, u awake” a worried voice greeted him.

“where am i?”

“hospital..u passed out” chanhee informed him, his face looked clearly that he was relief but at the same time, worried.

Seeing byunghun tried to sit up, chanhee helped his Rapunzel into a sitting position against the head rest. “how do u feel? He asked, worried.

“fine” he answered simply

Despite of his look, chanhee knows very well that his wife is actually lying. He didn’t like how byunghun looked so vulnerable and it hurt his heart to see his lover in this current states.

“let’s go home” byunghun was too tired to think, so he closed his eyes.

“will u be ok?”

“I’ll be fine…just..let’s go home, please”

Chanhee had no choice except to agree with a grunt and help byunghun to dress.

Both sungyu and myungsoo waiting outside until the couple came out. Sungyu was about to bombard byunghun with his curiosity but myungsoo stopped him when noticed of byunghun looks like he was in no mood to talk.

The guys left hospital as the ride home was too quiet to be said. Chanhee was seating beside his Rapunzel at the back while myungsoo at the passenger seat with sungyu who’s driving at the front. Somehow, myungsoo sneakily watch byunghun by the side mirror. He didn’t know why but he felt the boy was a little depressed despite wearing his poker face.

Upon entering the house, byunghun was brought straight to his room.

While waiting where no one in the room with byunghun, myungsoo sneak into the room quietly.

“hey hun”

“hyung” byunghun let out a small smile upon seeing the older moving toward him.

Myungsoo walk over to the boy side and gave him a hug “I’m glad u’re alright”

“myungie hyung…I’m scary”

“what are u scarying about?”

“I don’t know…just have the feeling”

“hunnie listen..u will be just fine ok?”

“but…I’m feeling very weak. I don’t know what if-“

“Trust urself, u’ll be fine. Don’t be scared. U need rest…just have enough rest then u’ll be alright. Don’t ever think negatively, keep in ur mind that u’ll be fine…just fine ok”

byunghun slowly nodded, feeling relax a bit after listen to myungsoo encourage words.