chappy 22

my CUTE MUTE boyfriend

 

Chanhee opened his eyes, groaned a bit from the sunlight falling over his face from the window leading out to his bedroom. He took a deep breath, willing himself to wake up. at first, it felt like a normal day. He might go out of his bed and wash up to get himself ready for school on the day but the….

“chanhee!!! Yah!!! Why are u so late?!! get ur lazy up right now we have UR WEDDING to attend in just a half an hour..so quick if u don’t want ur mute Rapunzel to be mad” sungyeol said in his teasing-loud-voice.

“he said what?”

He sat up and opened his eyes wide. He tilted his head, trying to recall what day is today. “oh right!!! Finally today was the day!!!” a wide smile plastered on his face once he recalled the event of today.

He jumped out of his bed immediately while rushing over to a black suit hanging perfectly in front of him. he reached it out and picked it up, running his fingers all over the perfect silk. “mom do have a good taste”  he smile, before making his way to the bathroom.

++++

 

myungsoo looked at byunghun. the boy is currently standing in front of his mirror, more like staring himself on the reflection. Myungsoo was making his way to the boy as byunghun caught him in the mirror, showing no reaction on his face which myungsoo could read what has just running in his mind.

He sat beside the boy, wrapping his arm all over the shoulder “hey…what’s wrong with the bride? U doesn’t look happy hunnie”

“hyung”

“hmm”

“u think…this is right? marrying chanhee?”

“u know what..this is actually not right, but this is the best decision u have made in ur life”

“u think so?”

“yes hunnie I do. I trust chanhee the way he is. He loves u so much and I believe he could take care of u and of course…” myungsoo brushed his fingers over byunghun’s stomach “this”

“but I don’t know if I could trust him. we are still very young…and we are…both MALE, except for me who is abnormal of being a male while carrying a child inside my stomach. I am…I am so scared hyung” byunghun didn’t know why but the tears suddenly welled up.

Noticing the boy cries, myungsoo pulled him into his warmth hug, trying to comfort him “shh…don’t worry hunnie. calm ur mind ok. Throw all the negative thought away and try to trust him. u’ll be fine sweetheart”

+++++++++

 

Chanhee stood in front of the church, where the wedding was held. The doors were wide open and his mother, stood in between her two sons.

“tell me mom, do I look good?” sungyeol asked, nervously

“of course son, u always looks good. Heol no worry too much”

“oi oi mom…I’m so nervoussss”

“GOD hyung…that should be my line. I’m the one who’s nervous like hell here because this is my wedding, not yours”

“says from the one who’s getting up late on his wedding day” -mehrong-

“YAH!”

“aigooo my babies..just screwed it up ok. What will the bride’s family say if they see u guys quarrelling like monkeys out here, it should be embarrassing ya know”

“he start first”

“no…it was him, u saw it mom doesn’t u?”

“no…it’s u”

“YAH YAH YAH!!! Just…shusssssss ok.”

“sorry mom” both said in unison

+++++

 

“hey dude…congrats!!!” minsoo greeted the groom

“yeah…finally u got him…way to go hyung!” niel continued

“hyung is incredible” while the maknae couple jumped excitedly

“haha..thanks guys for attending my ceremony”

“so dude…where’s ur bride?”

“he’s on the way”

“GOD…u must be nervous”

“of course”

“my my…how can u married such an ice. As I know, byunghun hyung is really stubborn, and he dislike loud people like us very much especially niel hyung of course”

“yahhh…why it must be me?”

“because u are too loud. Don’t u remember that day when u screamed directed on byunghun hyung face, he was too irritated that time”

“ahh I suppose u forgot when u make byunghun hyung annoyed when u accidently slipped ur ice-cream on his shirt little changhyun”

“ouw that was an accident”

“well…don’t forget when byunghun hyung got mad when minsoo hyung spilled his coffee on his book”

“and that time chanhee hyung has to make all things up with byunghun hyung”

“yeah…he mad at us and chanhee was innocent…but he got mad at him too”

“hahaha that was hilarious”

“yah yah…don't u forget that I am standing right in front of u guys here ok…and all of u have to thank me that I make my Rapunzel open his mind up to u”

“heol thanks to u…but we still should be careful with him”

“yeah…he is sometime really scary hyung”

All the boys laugh loudly before a car stopped in front of them. Sungyu came out from the car and greet chanhee in the first place.

“hello hyung”

“chanhee..we got big problem here”

“uhh..what?” sungyu looked around before leaning closer to chanhee as he whisper something into the boy ears.

“oh my…what should we do now?”

“come, follow me”

++++++++

 

They both reach to the room where byunghun was placed.

 “he still refused…I think only u can talk to him” listening to myungsoo explaination, chanhee nodded, understand on what he had to do next.

He peeked into the room before making himself inside. He saw byunghun curling up on the sofa, not even wearing the special dress his so-called future husband chose for the wedding.

Looking at the beautiful yet depressed figure in front of him, chanhee plopped himself on the sofa beside his small lover, approaching him with his usual smile. “hello my love” he pecked him on the side of his cheek “what’s wrong?”

“nothing” he heard byunghun mumbles under his breath which makes chanhee smile in return. He knows much how byunghun’s mood swing each day and he knows very well how to handle this unstable mood of his Rapunzel “u know u can tell me anything baby”

“i’m scared” byunghun answered softly and sadly, he buried his face in between his arms.

“what are u scaring at, my beautiful Rapunzel?” chanhee reached byunghun’s hair, the angel’s hair gently and calmly.

“I don’t know myself” byunghun shook his head lightly, making himself bursting in another tears once again. Seeing the boy beside him welling up in tears, chanhee making his next move, he immediately pulled the crying into his very warmth hug while whispering all the sweet and comfort words into the pregnant boy’s ear.

“u know I love u very much don’t u? I love u forever byunghun and I will never stop loving u. I will take care of u and my soon born baby in very best way. I love u Rapunzel…I love u very very much” chanhee voice was calm and byunghun could feel comfort and secure by all his words. He next digs deeply on the boy’s chest, snaking his slimmer arms around chanhee’s back to return the hug.

“thank u channie…thank u for loving me”

“u don’t need to say that, but…ur welcome” chanhee lowered his face and placed a soft kiss on byunghun’s cheek.

+++++

 

Chanhee cleared his throat and pulled the ends of the sleeves of his suit. All the guest has showed up for the wedding and it made chanhee more nervous that he previously did. However, when he saw byunghun, being walked into the church by sungyu beside him, wearing the dress he chose for him which of course he stubbornly refused to wear at first, all the nervousness disappeared and only his so-called beautiful Rapunzel he could only see despite of many people around having their eyes on them currently.

“u look so pretty my dear brother, much more pretty than any women I’ve ever seen before”sungyu said, smiling non-stop as byunghun only gave an annoying groan in return. Sungyu was there to helped him up the steps, making sure he wouldn’t step on his dress as he previously did and almost got himself sprained his ankle if myungsoo wasn’t there to help him at that moment.

“hunnie is soooo pretty doesn’t he??” sunjong said in awe as he watched each of byunghun’s awkward steps.

“yeah..he is” was, myungsoo simple answer

“u sure lose ur precious ne myungie?”

“what do u mean woohyun hyung?” sunjong asked in curious

“ja…like I don’t know he does like hunnie before” woohyun said in proud

“YAHH that's bull!! hunnie was like myungsoo's little brother…not lover…right myungie?”

“aah” only the simple word came out as no one know what's really gotten in myungsoo's heart after all.

The priest began his speech but chanhee could barely hear him. he tried very hard to steal many of quick glances on his bride. byunghun kept his forehead exposed for the first time which showing off his whole beautiful face. Byunghun’s dark eyes seemed much brighter than usual as his pink lips were pulled into a small smile. he then peeked down at the dress byunghun was wearing, it fitted him so well. chanhee began proud to himself for getting sucha perfect dress for his pretty bride to wear for the first time in his entire life.

Chanhee only snap into the reality when he was called to face his bride closer which he does immediately he was ordered.

At this time, they’ll ask both the bride and groom to take each other’s hands.

“are u, lee chanhee, will take lee byunghun to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love?”

“I will”

Once chanhee had answered, the priest turned to face the bride, “are u, lee byunghun, will take lee chanhee to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love?”

Byunghun hesistated to answer at first as he remained silent. Fear has taken his over again. He need to think more wisely. But, everything stopped when he felt ahand squeezing his as he lifted his head up, just to face the sweet yet curious chanhee smiling in front of him.

He shook his head lightly before he continued “I will”

“I now pronounce you as husband and wife, you may kiss the bride”

With that, chanhee leaned forward, closer to byunghun as he pressed his lip onto the deliciously bright pink of byunghun’s lip, claiming his kiss.

 

 

 

 

A/N : i'm sorry everyone that i didn't update this for a damn long long period

i thought the story was totally a but i guess i need to overcome the ness now

i'm improving am i? i hope i did...

but still thank u for the loyal viewers and subbers...and i saw new subscribers and voters here

thank u for ur guys supports and i hope u enjoy this one.... 

luv ya ^.=