Chapter 3

The Problem[UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

"So, we have something to announce" Bom's mom said.

"This is dufficult for us to say but...we have decided to get you two engaged" Yongbae's mom said.

Bom and Yongbae's jaws dropped.

"So, let's leave the newly engaged couple alone" Yongbae's dad said and their parents stood u and left the table, leaving the two shocked.

It took a few minutes for both of them to progress the information and when they finally snapped out of it they stared at eachother. 

"So..." Bom said as she tried to make conversation.

"Well, this explains this" Yongbae said as he sighed and slid a velvet box across the table towards Bom.

Bom grabbed the box and opened it. She gasped at the sight of the beautiful diamond ring. 

"Mom told me to pick a ring...I didn't know what it was for but now I get it" Yongbae said as he sighed.

"Thanks...I think" Bom said as she looked at the ring.

They sat silently for a moment before Bom spoke again.

"So..do i put this on now?" Bom asked Yongbae.

"You want me to put it on?" Yongbae asked.

Bom blushed.

"Come here" Yongbae said as he saw Bom hesited.

"W-What are you doing?" Bom asked as she blushed again.

Yongbae snatched the ring from her hand and took her hand.

"Done" he said as he put the ring on her finger.

Bom blushed again.

They sat their silently, until they realised that Yongbae was still holding Bom's hand. They both blushed before Yongbae let it go. Bom's heart beat increased. She told herself to calm down but her hear couldn't.

Could her long unvisited feeling be coming back?

-o-

 

How had it turned out like this? That's right, she had fallen for him...hard. In her memories all she can remember is finghting with him...there are no happy memories with him but she knows she is in love with him and she should be happy to marry him...but all she felt is sadness. She knew he would never feel the same way and it made her sad.

She looked at the engagement ring in her finger and smiled sadly at it.

He picked it

Just that thought made her smile like a total idiot. Maybe she was an idiot to marry the guy she had hated for most of the part of her life.