New Year's Eve Party PART I

Because I Love You

 

 

Hi. Thanks to everyone who subscribed, *coughcough*. Though, really thank you to those who commented and subscribed. You’re an idol at YG. So yeah. 

 

 

 

I sighed. “Oppa, I can choose my own clothes.” He turned around and gave me puppy dog eyes, “Please let oppa choose your clothes for you?” Damn, the puppy dog eyes won every time. “Fine....” He grinned and went back to searching through my cupboard. “Yes!” He yells and pulls out a black dress. It’s tight at the top, and has a bubble skirt. Oh, and it had a really low cut top. I shook my head. “I can’t wear that, Ji!” He looks confused. “Why not?” 

“It’s too... revealing!” 

“Wha... Can you at least try it on?” 

“... Okay.”

 

 

The dress fits perfectly, and okay, I’ll admit it, it’s really y. Ji Yong grins. “You look amazing! You should totally wear that tonight!” I look in the mirror again. “I dunno.” He lightly kisses my cheek. “Well, you don’t have to...” “Okay, okay, I’ll wear it.” I said. He laughs. “Yay! Let me choose some shoes for you!” He goes back to looking through my cupboard, and of course, he picks out the highest pair of heels I own. Luckily, they’re platform wedges, they’re a shiny pewter colour. He hands them to me. I glare at him. “Do you know how hard it is to walk in those?” He shrugs. “Here, let me try.” He says, and takes the shoes off me.  He puts them on struts up and down the room. C’mon, he can wear those even better than me! I laugh and say, “Pose!” He turns around and poses, just as the door opens. TOP looks at GD posing, then at me, then at GD’s shoes. He does that again, then slowly backs out the door. “Never mind...” Then we both crack up. Finally GD takes off my shoes, and hands them to me, “See, I totally blew him away.” 

 

 

Somehow, I am wearing the dress and the shoes. GD and the rest of Big Bang are wearing guy clothes, like guy skinnies and graphic tees and yeah, you know, guy stuff. GD walks behind the couch and pulls something out. It’s a tub of glow in the dark paint. He grins, “So we’ll look super duper cool, make everyone else jealous, and we’ll be able to recognise each other!” 

 

 

I ended up dip-dying my hair with the glow in the dark paint, my tights have little paint splatters, and Ji Yong painted a love heart on my cheek. Ji Yong had paint streaks in his hair, and he got me to dip my hands in the paint and put handprints all over his black shirt, which looked pretty cool. And I washed my hands afterwards. TOP made a stripe down his head with the paint, and traced over the superman logo on his shirt. Tae Yang dyed the left side of his head with paint, and drew a ‘:P’  on the back of his shirt. Dae Sung dyed his fringe with paint, and took off his t-shirt, and dunked the whole thing inside the tub of paint.  Seung Ri dyed his whole head, and on the front of his shirt, he wrote, ‘I AM HOT!’ Then on the back he wrote, ‘Y BEAST’. “Okay, we all look fabulous! Let’s go!” GD said, then we all rushed to the limo.