do better

Chaerin's room

        the dial the tone she hated the tone that buried her in the fact it was over.

              drawing her breath in she ran hair pale hand through her blonde hair taking in the air the filled the room and soon her lungs.

        she shifted on the bed looking to the clock that told her it was 10 at night. 'why am i like this' she questioned her self but is was simple that phone call connected her to the one person that made her laugh cry pissed and sick and most of all love. she didn't want to let him go no she wanted to hold on and never let it go but he while he decided he wanted to be happy and wanted her to be happy but little did he understand he made her happy.

      chae brought her limp body off the bed sitting up she stared at the clock as it went from 10:45 to 10:46 she couldn't just sit here. chae new he had a new girl she was cute like a doll something chae wasn't something she could never be. she wanted to get stuck in his head so when they made love he would think of her. sick right she knew it was sick hell she was sick but she didn't care she just hated the fact he was with her. she stood up and walked to her closet she needed a drink,she needed to free her self from this house from her heart and from him.

       chaerin got to the club hair did, dress on heels on. she scanned the crowd seeing it was packed. it reminded her of how he would drag her to the dance floor even when he knew he couldn't dance. she walked to the bar as the thoughts brought a sad feeling. she took a seat at the stool and "vodka" she asked the man nodded "chaser" he asked he she shook her head and he smiled. he passed the blonde her drink and she wasted no time drinking it. "another" she asked hissing at the taste .he nodded knowing she would turn into his usual case of drunks. "looky here" chaerin heard as she brought the shot to her lips. she turned her head catching a person she didn't care to see.

       she rolled her eyes and turned away from him about to drink her shot but stopped hearing "late night again" he's tone his voice pissed her off "what does that mean" she asked tone sharp like a knife "don't you think you should head home" this time it was another his face was sweet but chaerin didn't want hear him "don't you think you should mind your damn business" she asked before downing the shot "ajusshi" she called he knew she wanted more "slow down" the male said taking the drink "don't tell me what the to do" chaerin said taking the drink back and downing it in one go.

        the alcohol hit her hard and she was starting to fill it "chae" he called to her "yah baekhyun what is your problem" she asked the male. he flinched at her tone. he looked to his friend kris as she took another one and drank it. chaerin knew they werent leaving so she decided she would. chaerin moved from the stool almost falling when baekhyun caught her. she snatched away and moved away from the male. baekhyun and kris watched her leave "looks like she not taking it to well" kris said baekhyun nodded feeling bad for her as he watched her leave.

        chaerin walked the streets aimlessly as her eyes watered she remember his laugh,his scent his warmth and most of all his kisses. she touch her lip at the last thought coming back to her senses as she felt a woman bump pass her she stumbled back looking at the woman and as she sent chae a death glare as if it was her fault.

       chaerin looked around to see where she was and to her surprise she was in front of his house. her heart cracked as she looked at the place she used to visit every day bad or good after work. unconsciously she walked to his door. she stared at it wondering if he was inside if he thought about her like she did with him. slowly her hand lifted and touched the cold metal door as she inhaled and exhaled closing her cat like eyes. she missed him and it hurt. chaerin let her hand fall to her side before sighing and turning around. she lifted her eyes spotting him with a girl on his arm.

     she inhaled looking at the girl and him. this hurt worst than thinking of him. his smile faded and he stopped spotting the blonde in front of his house. "chaerin" he said faintly his soft eyes went to sorrow as if he pitted her. "jagiya who is this" the girl asked him "yebo go inside" he told her with the smile. the smile he used to give her warm and sweet. she watched the girl nod and walk past her greeting her chaerin was confused yet she did the same.

      the sound of the metal door closed hit her and but not as hard as the change in his tone "why are you here" he asked his tone low deep and sharp "i don't know myself" she said back to him. she let her eyes meet his "so she's your the new one" chaerin asked him with a smug smile. chanyeol scuffed and looked the girl in her eyes "she has a name" he told her dryly "sorry but i don't know it" she said back hating his tone "dara her names dara" he said pissed chaerin rolled her eyes and it pissed him off "you know what i don't have time for this" he said.

      he began to walk to his door before he could past chaerin grabbed his jacket hands trembling as the tears finally found their way out "why" she asked him chanyeol felt the pain in her voice "why what" he asked trying to keep his cool "why am i like this" she asked him as if he was supposed to know "why do i think of you when you think of her, why do i hurt when you smile, why do i drink when your sober, why me" she asked him her voice in pain. the pain in her voice shook chanyeol's hurt deep down he did think of her, he did hurt even when he smiled, and he wished he was drunk rather than sober. yet he knew he couldnt go back and neither should she.

      "your drunk and not thinking right" he told her trying to pull away " chanyeol, i know this hell the whole world can see this" she cried "yet i still stand here alone dirty and broken" she said letting her hand slip off his jacket "i always knew you could do better" she told him "me too" he said leaving her there standing with her tears. chaerin heard the door close and felt her heart drop. slowly she left from in front of his house. chanyeol back rested on the cold door as he inhaled what just happened and words he exhaled the hurt he held in the whole time and crashed to his feet holding his head. is this what he really wants? "chanyeol" a female called rushing to him. she lifted chanyeols head spotting the tears that now took over his face.

         dara leaned in kissing them away "it's ok" she murmured to him. he smiled at her warmth and pulled her petite body into a embrace.

            chaerin walked down the road going home as fresh tears met the dry ones "chaerin" she turned her head spotting baekhyun he was out of breath. chaerin cried as he walked to her pulling her into a hug "it's ok" he told her. he rubbed her back as she cried in his arms.

im done yay!! plz comment!!!