Well Then.

Love Is My Objective

When I stood up all of the guys except Jongin and Luhan were staning infront of me.

"Well Jungah.. This is a shock!" D.O said and laughed a little. I must have been a VERY dark red because they all looked shocked.

Its not that often that I blush. I dont ever think of embarasment or even think of it happening to me. I am a calm and neat type of person who doesent think, I just do.

"I.. I.. I... This.. This is new to me.. I.. What am I even suposto say?" I said and looked down at the floor. I felt ashamed.

"Jungah, you didnt do anything wrong! You were just being conforted by a friend." A tall guy said. I think he ws Kris.

I nodded, "But it was.. was.. Iv.. This.. He.. um." I looked over to a wall and saw Jongin emerge in his boxers.

"Jungah.. Your still here? I thought you would have gone home ea- JUNGAH YOUR BLUSHING!" He said. He looked the most shocked out of anyone. I was actualy the most shocked. I had NO CLUE what to do, or what I did.

"I.." I said and looked down.

Just when I thought nothing could get more akward, it did. Luhan woke up.

"Goodmorning everyone!" He said and sat up. Just as he did I think Jongin realised why I was blushing.

"Um.. If Luhan slept on the couch.. Where did you sleep?" He asked me and looked a little concirned.

"On the couch..." I said and bit my lip. At that point I was sure I could not get a darker red.

"You 2.. slept togther?!" Jongin said and his eyes grew wider.

"L.. Last night.. I was c.. crying and.. And I w.. wanted.. a friend." I said. I was disappointed in my self for making my brother mad and he was VERRY mad.

"Jungah. You barley know him!" He said and hugged me, "He could be a killer!"

I started to cry slightly. "I trusted him because hes your friend.." I whispered.

He looked at me and smiled. "Jungah Im soryy. I didnt mean to upset you." He said, "Ill walk you home and we can get breakfast on the way."

"No its fine. You dont have to." I said. "Can I have some shoes though? You will get them back.."

He nodded, "But you cant go alone. Ill go get yo some shoes but then I do have to take a shower. Have one of the guys take you home." He said and smiled. He went to his room and grabbed me a pair of his shoes then came back. "Here, wear these."

I nodded and put them on. "Okay go home now! I need to shower! Bye!" He said.

I nodded again and looked down. I started to walk out the door but someone grabbed my arm. I looked up to see Luhan smiling.

"Ill take you home." He said and put on a random pair of shoes.

"No! Its fine ill go alone!" I said and waved my hands at him.

"No Jungah! Jongin said for someone to go with you, Ill go. We can get breakfast too." He said and smiled. I nodded and smiled back. I felt my cheeks heat up again.

*What's happeningg to me?* I thought to myslf.

When Luhan had his shoes on we left. I walked akwardly next to him and did not talk. I tryed to act like he was not one of my brothers friends. I tryed to act like he was just another person I barley knew and as i did I felt more and more relaxed.

Luahn looked at me and I acted like I didnt notice It, but I did. I smiled at a little kid walking by us on the street and point to Luhan

"Mommy! Look! Its Luhan! From EXO!" The little kid said. I looked at Luhan and he just smiled and kept walking. He pulled me into a small shop by suprise.

"Ow! I said when we were inside. He had pulled me inside by suprise.

"Did I hurt you!?" He asked. I nodded slightly, "Im Sorry, I didnt mean to."

He hugged me and smiled. I hugged back and tryed my best not to blush. He was warm and I didnt really want to let go. It felt like he didnt want to let go ither. I pulled away to save myself from a new layre of blush aginst my warm cheeks.

He was blushing aas he rubbed the back of his neck and looked down.

"Luhan-ah!" An old lady said as she came around the corner.

"Grandma!" Luhan said and smiled. Luhan went over to the old woman and hugged her. She had a sweet soft smile and was short. She looked like a dwarf when she was getting a hug from Luhan. She was in a bright colored patterned dress and matching shoes. Her hair was very long, down to her waist, and it was grey. She looked so sweet and cute.

"Who might you be?" She asked and smiled to me. I bowed and looked at her shily.

"Grandma, this is Jongin's sister, her name is Jungah." Luhan said. I smiled and blushed. I was standing there akwardly.

"She's a cutie!" The woman said. She walked up to me and pinched my cheeks lightly. I smiled and stood up strighter.She pulled at the hem of my shirt then saw my shoes. "What's the story behind you 2. You are both in your pajamas and her feet have cuts! Luhan! You are suposto take care for women!"

"Grandma, she came to me barefoot yesterday! What was I suposto do?" He asked. I blushed and looked down.

"Its my fault my feet are cut and its my fault were in pajamas." I said and felt ashamed.

Luhan looked at me. I proably looked like crap, Im sure I looked like a little child too. I was not used to this kind of stuff, like interaction with other people. I hadnt been out in a while and I guess I really liked this. This was fun.

Luhan's grandma came over and tilted my head up and looked at me. "Smile child, you have real buty. Dont worry, Im not going to eat you for the cuts on your feet!" She said.

"Yes." I said and bowed. She smiled and showed me and Luhan to a small table in the bright shop. It was quiet and cute. There werent any other people here, proably because it was only 5 in the morning. The sun had not even came up yet. Luhan wispered something to his Grandma as I looked around at all the cute little trinkets and pictures. I picked up one on our table. I looked at the cute family and saw Luhan in the picture. There were 5 people in the picture. An older couple who im assuming is Luhans grandparents, A nice looking younger couple, and Luhan. I showed him the picture and pointed to the younger lady.

"Is this your mom?" I asked. He nodded and smiled. There was a glint of sadness in his eyes.

"Yeah, thats my mom. I dont know where she is. She left a year after my dad died and my grandparents raised me." He said. He looked pretty sad as he talked about it, but he kept on a smile.

"Oh.. Im sorry!"I said and looked down, confused as to why I even asked in the first place.

"Dont be. Im glad with the way I was raised. I am sad that my parents ar gone, but I am happy to habe my grandmother and grandfather." He said. I smiled to him and looked out the window.

"Breakfast! Luhan come help me get this out." Luhan's grandmother yelled from the kitchen. He went to help her and they both came out with a tray. There were 5 things on it. A candle, a vase with a rose, 2 bowls of soup, and a basket of sweet rolls. Luhan his Grandmother put the food on the table. She lit the candle and he put down the rose. I stood up to bow to both of them.

"Thank you Luhan. Thank you... um.. I never caught your name!" I said and bowed to both of them.

"Just call me Grandmother." She said and smiled. I sat down with Luhan at the table and she left the room.

I smiled to him and he smiled back. He picked up a spoon and handed it to me.

"Enjoy!"

I took the spoon and started to slirp on the soup. It was sweet and tasted of cheeries and straberries. I was a little confused.
"Breakfast soup?" I asked and looked at it.

"Its like cereal but its straberry milk with cherry dumplings. My mom used to make it for me when I was little. It was my favorite breakfast." Luhan said and dug throught the soup. I smiled slightly and started to eat the soup more. It was really good and I ate it alot quicker than I expected. When I stopped eating and looked at Luhan he was already done.

I looked at Luhan and he laughed a little. He leaned fowar and wiped something off the corner of my lip. I blushed and my lips.

He blushed as he leaned back. I just looked away akwardly, blushing.

"So.. I should awlk you home now." He said and stood up.

"Um.. Yeah." I said and stood up too.

"Bye Grandma!!" Luhan yelled. She came out of the kitchen and hugged Luhan.

"Bye Grandmother." I said and started walking away. Luhan was talking to his Grandma and I overheard the conversation.

"You treat her right Luhan." She said. I blushed and started to think.

*Me?*

"I will. I need to get her home!" Luhan said. They hugged again and Luhan came out and hooked his arm in mine.
"Come here! I have to take you somewhere!" He said and smiled. We walked for a while till we were on an old bridg, where the sun rise could be seen perfectly.

"My mom used to take me here when I was litttle. We would watch the sun set and fall asleep here in sleeping  bags." He said. We sat down on a bench and watched the sun go up. I siled and laid my head on his shoulder and watched the red sky grow bigger. He wraped his arm around me and we watched the sun rise togther.