TS vs SEC

Project Zelo: Year 3042

PRESENT: 3042

(A/N: You are Hye-mi, so I'll be referring to her as you!)

You/ Hye-mi's POV:

This was not the kind of day you were hoping for when you woke up.

"Aish... of all days, why did Hyosung have to eat her super cereal today?!!!" you groaned, smacking your head against the desk.

The Annual TS Gala was scheduled for this particular day. Every year TS would host a formal meeting for both potential and current investors, and as the president of the TS Institution, you would be leading this prestigious meeting. Usually these galas went smoothly and you were used to the stress and pressure by now, but ever since the science society SEC started gaining attraction and esteem, the number of investors for TS dwindled considerably. This year you were determined to change that downward trend.

Unfortunately... everything was destroyed when Hyosung (president of SEC) strode into the meeting room.

 

Flashback to Annual TS Gala: 4 Hours Ago

 

"Ahem... excuse me." Hyosung smiled shyly, raising her hand to get your attention at the podium.

Your eyes hardened, and a worried frown appeared on your face. What was she doing here? Staring at her warily, you nodded. "...Yes President Jeon?"

"I was just wondering what kind of profit you've been making for your investors lately?" Hyosung's voice sounded sweet, but you could see her eyes become cold and calculating.

"Well, we're still in the middle of researching new concepts. It's a process we cannot rush, but we expect the total gain to be quite substantial."

"I see... so there are only expectations and no guarantees? That isn't something we want to hear when you're dealing with millions of dollars. In fact, wasn't there a time in your company's history, when a bulk of investor funds suddenly went missing?"

"Excuse me?" You stared at her, wondering where she was getting this made-up information.

"Well, as a fellow science president, I couldn't watch a bunch of honest and hard-working investors waste their money in certain... ahem... shady companies. So, I took the liberty of researching multiple departments and their usage of investment funds. It appears that in your company, millions upon millions of dollar suddenly disappeared around 2013." Hyosung calmly pulled out some official-looking documents and stood up.

Praying to God, that these were only forged papers, you watched as she walked confidently up to your podium before handing you the packet. Up close you could practically see her vibrating in excitement. Ugh... she was so... OBNOXIOUS.

"Here you go." She smiled politely at you, and went back to her seat.

"Thank-you President Jeon." You glanced around the room, and saw investors left and right develop an air of suspicion.

Taking a deep breath, you continued. "I shall look into this matter immediatley after the meeting and release an official statement, but for now, I can assure you that TS has been contributing vital research and creations to the world for over a century. There's a reason why we've lasted this long, and we won't be leaving the science sector any time soon. We've always made sure to keep our investors safe and happy, and will continue to do so in the future. Thank-you and good-night."

 

Shaking, you made your way behind the curtains of the stage and collapsed onto a chair. After a while, you heard the people start to leave, and by the time you were ready to go, the room was empty.

 

END OF FLASHBACK.

 

I HATE YOU HYOSUNG!!! YOU LITTLE ASKDJFPOIWJR!!!

After coming back home, you went straight to your computer and looked into TS's monetary records. And yup... there it was... an estimated 56 million dollars had gone missing. You had never noticed it before because you were always pre-occupied with other issues and besides that... THIS WAS FROM OVER A HUNDRED YEARS AGO! WHO HAD THE TIME TO LOOK THROUGH THOUSANDS OF FILES? Obviously Hyosung... the girl who has NO LIFE!

According to the file, there was a huge controversy surrounding the missing money back in 2013, and TS had almost closed down. However, the company mysteriously survived after the President of Korea stepped in and quickly issued a statement that TS was necessary to the state of security in Korea and would not be shut down.

"Hmmm... 2013... that was the year Global War K ended... the whole world was terrified...could it be...? No... they wouldn't risk that kind of danger to the company... unless it was for something extremely important..." You wondered skeptically, tapping a pen against your head. It all seemed kind of ridiculous, but an idea was forming in your head. If you were anything like your ancestors, than they might have accomplished something you were currently experimenting with.

Bio-engineering.

Rubbing your temples, you grabbed your coat and decided to take a trip to the TS building.

 

____________________________10 Minutes Later______________________________________

 

"Good evening President Young. What are you doing here so late?" the security guard, Gikwang, asked, bowing as you strode in.

"Just a few errands." you replied, and stepped into the elevator.

 

*Ding Ding Ding*

The doors opened, and you looked around.

This place was where all the past presidents of TS had worked. There had to be some information hidden somewhere, right?

Sighing, you inspected the bookshelf. There were books and papers left in here even before your grandfather became president. Could some date back to 2013?
 

Tying your hair back, you prepared for a long night of searching.

 

--------------------- 3 Hours Later -----------------------

"ASSA!!!!!!!!!" Grinning, you triumphantly held up a tattered and ripped packet that read "B.A.P: 2013 [Only for Eyes of President Young]"

Flippng carefully throught it, you read through the information and came to one conclusion.

 

"My ancestor was freaking crazy...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: THANK YOU TO ALL MY SUBBIES!!! And I know this wasn't a very eventful chapter because it had all that business poop but don't worry! Next chapter will have BAP!