Heart 02

Dangerous Hearts

 


 


Heart 02: Prying A Heart Little By Little.

 

After all that went down in the couple of days my life picked up seeing as I adopted Hyungseok, enrolled into Berklee Musical College my schedule after class was hetic with the training we started, boy let me tell you it wasn't easy after school. I managed to get a job also at coffee shop that had it's own stage so I would be there too if not working or trying out new material for myself. On top of that I also enrolled Hyungseok into a highschool near Berklee so I am able to stretch myself in looking after him.

My schedule 

Monday &  Wednesday & Friday.

6:00  a.m. : Wake up  Hyungseok.

6:30 a.m. : Shower, pre make dinner, and pack lunches.

7:00 a.m. : Send off Hyungseok for highschool. 

7:15 a.m. : Run to school catching morning bus.

7:30- 4:45 pm. : Class.

4: 55 p.m. : Get Hyungseok out of school.

5:15 p.m. : Change into work clothes head to work early. 

5:20 p.m.- 11:30 p.m.: Clock in and work.

11:45 p.m. : Go home sleep.

Tuesday & Thursday.

6:00 a.m. : Wake up Hyungseok.

6:30 a.m. : Shower, make breakfast and pack lunch for Hyungseok.

7:00 a.m: Send off Hyungseok  for highschool.

7:15 a.m: Go grocery/shopping for needs/stock up. 

9:20 a.m. : Go to the  gym..Shower after wards.

11:20 a.m. : Homework.

1:50 p.m: Cook/clean house/Laundry.

2:30 p.m: Get check/pay bills.

3:00 p.m :Nap.

3:30 p.m : Walk around wait for Hyungseok.

4:55 p.m : Hang out with Hyungseok/help him with homework/ free time.

7:55 p.m. : Go to cafe practices songs new material with Seokkie [A/N: His nickname]

9:15 p.m. : Train with Seokkie at warehouse with the girls.

11:45 p.m. :Go home sleep. 

Saturday & Sunday

7:oo a.m. : Wake up shower/Wake Seokkie.

7:15. a.m. : Cook breakfast/Eat/Clean.

8:oo a.m. : Go to warehouse.

8:20 a.m. : Running/Agility/Breathing  training with Minzy.

10:20 a.m. : Memorization/Hacking/Self diguise courses with Dara.

12:20 p.m. : Spy/Weapons/Communications lessons with Cl.

2:20 p.m. : Rest of training with Seokkie.

7:30 p.m. :Volunteer with Grammy/play with the kids.

9:20 p.m. : Go home with Seokkie & eat. 

10:20 p.m. Shower/Homework.

With this routine you would think that it would get easier right? Wrong there were always obstacles running into my plans in keeping my time perfect so I don't manage to get a headache, i.e : over dramatic bimbos at school who think they own the world. Every school has them, but right now I wish I could just make them dissinegrate into thin  air, it irks me that the teachers don't do anything about those girls instead over look it because they were attractive all equal my posterior. 

 

I am just happy that I can actually work with people who aren't idiots when I train, the brain stimulation is welcomed and loved always. As the days get longer the more I learn about myself along with the girls who are training me.

 

Where do I start? Oh here Cl: Cold at first glance in reality she is the one like a grammy with her making things and being an overbrearing momma bear, but all in all her heart is golden, she carries herself in a way that is something like a b.a. girl who just rolled out of bed saying 'I AM WOMAN GOT A PROBLEM I WILL SHOW YOU ONE.' killing anyone with a look. 

 

Next in line is Dara: Pure as the snow that first falls, she is forever young looking even though she is only a couple months younger then I am, her looks make her seem impossibly young. Silly is this girl,but she is social butterfly giving her an upper hand with connections.

 

Lastly would be the youngest girl Minzy: Talk about serious on legs with her tender young age you would never think appeal, nope she is the epitome of it oddly, but when she spoke you just knew she was the youngest in the group, religious and caring like a long lost sibling.

 

You know what still remains a huge gaping hole? That deep voice that seemed to stick onto my brain furrowing its way into my thoughts very unfortunate to be honest, curiosity is killing me slowly as well as impatience to know the owner of such a voice. "Bommie is that you?" I fell silent knowing that voice, flucking bat monkeys I really thought he wouldn't find me. Panic is rising in me still I must be calm. Someone save me please!

 

God if you're there please answer me with a person whim is able to help me. Right now I have to have someone to help me out of this logically as it can be. Please I have done what you planned for me so far being obedient,listening to your words now please show me a sign that you even just a smige. "I think you may have the wrong person sir this girl here is my girlfriend and her name is Jenny not Bommie." Whom ever you are child lord have mercy thank you for helping me.

 

"Jenny huh? No I know my ex." How dare he ex,pftt as if more like play thing to him he strung along the way for 4 freaking years. The absolute nerve of him no just no, I can feel my body deceiving me in this moment till... What's this soft plush feeling it's warm yet tender my eyes widened lips this is the feeling a great pair of lips. "Uhhh." He walked off.

 

Realizing that he left I could breathe once more. Too close for my comfort and want, the past is the past no more from it I shall be a happy camper after that happens. Hmmmm so if he's here where is his lady dog at? 

 

"Yahhhh oppa where are you heading off to hmmm?!" On cue, never changes huh? I could only look onward seeing as they were still pulling the same old tricks on people to con money, curse you Jay for being so charming.

 

" I think in this moment we should walk away so whatever person that was from earlier doesn't see your face."............ Oh he's still here looking after me, suspicious I would have thought he would have already walked away. "You coming Ms.Park?" I have to know now how does this person here knows me.

 

Blonde eh, your voice decieves you sir. Now down to the matter,slightly tugging at his shirt he flinched defensive a sign something's up with this guy. "Calm down, befor you attract attention to yourself." I lightly spoke he relaxed, but I  an feel he is still in high alert. " I don't know who sent you or whom you might be, thanks for saving me back there nonetheless really I didn't think someone knew me here..." Why the freak am I explaining to him?! Snap out of it.

 

He's chuckling at me right now, wait stop we're at the training grounds.... What does this exactly mean. Or is he a gangster?! "All this time and I haven't even introduced myself to you. Sorry about that it's a bit rude of me for taking this long, my name is Bang Yongnam." Still doesn't explain to me why he knows me.

 

"Seokkie asked me if I saw a beautiful red head around whom is Korean. He also said your a music major, failed to mention you were cute as hell in person. I should punish him, nawh you are the one who apoted him right?" Simply nodding I was still looking at him, my he is handsome still. "Thank you." What, why thanks? "He is a great kid I was going to myself uhh, you see  I don't have the best background they  still don't believe that I have changed for the better..." What in the good world is he talking about? "I used to be a gangster a really bad on at that, I am ashamed. Though now I know better." Good! "Smiling huh?" Wait I was wasn't I.

 

"I guess so. Really thank you for everything I feel like I owe you dinner or a meal at least." Something set me off. "Hit the ground when I say so, now!" Men popped out of nowhere coming after me, the training kicked in as I saw a mans arm barreling towards me. Moving swiftly I caught his elbow twisting it forward hearing a distinct clink on the ground a foot away from me, oh it's on now I could feel my lips tug up into a smirk. "Wanna play with me?" I took a blow under his chin as his shock wasn't over that little old me took his weapon out. 

 

 

 

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

C-Rose: well action rolling!!!! But my babies 2ne1 and exo, they are so perfecttttt to a t. Growl both M and K ugh my fangirlingwentonoverdrive. Do you love me was just ovaries I wanted to snatch the girls!!! Lord dont get me on the twin towers of Exo. Then Tao and Sehun, D.O.... Unffffffff wow y. Double Park on top of that I died and went to heaven. -smirks- mwuahahah I gave you Yongnam instead of Gukkie he will come later.