Heart 00

Dangerous Hearts

Heart 00: Opening A Shutoff Heart

 


After all these years of learning to be an assasssin you would think that these girls would already have toughed up right? Wrong they haven't at all, unlike I have. I have apparently earned the name of ice princess and queen frost, really I don't care for the name but thinking about it they fit me quite well. 

 

 

Who do you think I am talking about, whom am I?

 

 

Me, my name Park Bom but here they call me agent Park or the nicknames I previously said to you. Recently I have been getting another name Miss Cyborg, but hey when you do the job that I do with no emotion you get the names that follow in suite.

 

 

I wasn't always like this, I once was human...well more or least more human then I am now. Which is a lot considering now I only do my job and all I know is my job, family and friends you say? 

 

 

Nope I don't want to involve them in my life it's too dangerous, plus friends would pull away my attention to my work. I have co-workers who are like friends...uhm lies more of people I know well enough to stand working with. Family something that hasn't entered into my vocabulary till today, they left me to fend for myself and here I stand still going bruised a bit nothing more than the scratches of failure.

 

 

To the point my life before this was somewhat boring and uninteresting if you asked me. I came from a well off middle class family of workers our names was a good name, till the time I accidently found out my family triend to sell me off to be someones bride so that they could stay afloat and so that they could concrete our name. All I could hear was the arguement of how I should look to the family they wanted to sell me to, so that I looked my best then earning them more money then they were going to originally take. Sick people I tell you. 

 

 

Calling bull on that I so left them, why you say?...They abandoned me as their daugther let alone a human being planning to sell me off just like that without even thinking about me. I refused to be a little toy they were going to just give away like nothing, taking what I need and the most important things about me my documents: social number, birth certificate, etc...every single important paper work about me. Also I took all the photos of me from all around only leaving the ones of me whiel I was a child. 

 

 

I knew that from then on I was alone at the ripe age of 12 I found all of that out, they were going to sell me off once I turned 15 well that wasn't going to happen at all, I knew the people they wanted me to be with. Surprisingly I knew the guy well, still what in the world I can't be married off just like that I wasn't planning to be played a pawn in that game. 

 

 

After that I stuck it out in the real world relying on my voice for some money till I was officially old enough to work, you might be wondering school? I did go, but some place where you would think it was some teen drama with all the mean girls and boys.. Yeah I went to that kind of school because I had to get away from the obvious people trying to find me. The difference was that I was known as the loner, why do think? It was because I didn't care for the people in my school, only that I did great at my educational career.  Maybe you all think what about the normal teenager things like dances, school trips, or boyfriends?  Dances weren't my things even though I do enjoy it a lot as a workout, school trips were a minimum at that school because of all the potential students breaking into a a fight, and boyfriends...

 

 

One I had only one his name was Park Jaebom, or Jay. He was the school's bad boy who had much of a I-Rule-This aura around him, but in life when you were close to him he was just a snuggle bear. His looks were great, but his heart was pure, I repeat pure. I was with him for my whole highschool life,until that one night...I dropped by his house to surprise him for our soon to be five year together to see that he was tonguing the school's and enjoying every moment with her toxic being, when I heard everything.  

 

 

 

"Love why are you holding onto that loner!" His sighs still hurt me remembering the pain on his face.

"Honestly I don't even know she doesn't even do anything for me! I mean look at how hot I am really, all the girls love me at school...The only fun part of her is that she is smart and spends cash on me,cause she loves me so damn much." By this time he was bored with the girl and sat her down by him playing with her hair. 

I was holding everything in when I knew he just killed my heart right there. 

"I can't do this anymore five years JAY FIVE, it I am going to tell her she was nothing but just a dare!" Anger showed on his face.

"NO, I have to get my prize from her once and for all, don't this up for me alright HYUNA?!" Tears were rolling on my face I couldn't hold it in anymore. I made a sound. "Bommie...."I cut him off by walking away, I looked back to see him running after me screaming my name like a mad man." BOMMIE BOMMIE COME BACK PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN!" That jerk screamed so loud people were looking at me.

I did what was natural. "NEVER I WILL NEVER REPEAT NEVER EVER GO BACK TO A CHEATER AND A LIER OF FIVE DAMN YEARS, I WAS A BET AND A DARE. SO JUST BACK OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE. FOR ALL YOU LISTENING PLEASE BE MY WITTNESS IN THIS I VOW NEVER TO BE FOOLED BY THE LIKES OF A GUY ANYMORE, I ALSO VOW TO ONLY STAND FOR ME NO ONE ELSE!" People clapped seeing how strong I was even if there was tears on my face as I walked away.  Bystanders gasped as Jay came up to me pulling me back into his arms saying sorry. "Stop." Was all I said for the last time holding in what pride I had left. 

"No I love you Bommie...You think that I don't?" Then IT popped out of nowhere and tried to stab me, but my eyes were quicker causing me to dodge it. "Hyuna....why?" She was enraged her face was red.

"WHY HER SHE ISN'T EVEN PRETTY!" More people started to gather together, this was one of the worst days of my life.

 

 

 

Not wantt o hear anymore of the trash of love those to idiots were spewing I walked away quickly and silently as possible without them knowing I was gone, finally when I stopped I broke down crying. The next day was graduation I walked out with the highest honor as well as the best GPA in the whole school, looking at the pair whom were now draped in each others arms, one word F-O-U-L those people were that. 

 

 

With a lot of money in my own bank account I looked up schools in the USA, and came to the decision of leaving Korea for sometime. With my mind made up I booked the first ticket I could for the United States. Not long after  I arrived stepping down I smelled change about to happen. I was right on the spot when I sensed that everything would change.

 

 

Life in the U.S. was different and it was pleasant I got to smile at the simple things; my life wasn't just a joke now I got to do things like volunteer with the poor/less fortunate /injured veterans/ex gang members. I knew then what I wanted to do,  It was simple as protecting the broken hearted seeing that they were also broken, but there hearts weren't dangerous I knew mine was..My heart lead me down the rough road to triumph. I was stronger in that beliefe. 

 

 

 

This is me Park Bom or Jenny. 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Author's Blurb:

Chaliena: Well there is the first chapter, did I get you hooked yet? No? -sulks listening to State of Emergency album- Anywho introducing -drum rolls- Park Bom Unnie our main girl in the story, there will be a lot more people to come up and you might be wondering Bang Yongguk when will he pop up right?

Yongguk:I will do as I please thank you very much lovely author!

Bom:Ehh emm no you aren't she can put a different male if she wanted you know, don't get too cocky about this. -smiles waving- Thank you all for reading so far!

Cl:DONSANGIEEEEEEE you never mentioned what your age was!

Chaliena:Because no one needs to know O_O -hides behind a wall-

Dara:We want to know.

Chaliena:Nope now I must gooooo TAO!!!!!!!! Kung Fu Panda legg, also oyu got to see a special appearance from Jay and Hyuna...Sorry Hyuna lovers, I just don't like her o-o I mean she is cute,but the way she is like for her music and things yeah no... Don't kill me.

Tao:-steals author away-

Dangerous Heart's Characters: Comment, read, love, and friends?