Chapter 3

The Cafe Boy

((THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR COMMENTING     AND READING THIS STORY OHGAWD DJIOWEUIF I haven't updated in a long time okay sorryyy but I love you all <333))

Nobody's P.O.V.

 

Kris parked his car in the driveway and quickly got out to exhale some air.

Oh God Oh God Oh God I'm having a date with Fei. The most beautiful girl in the world. I should stop being cheesy.But she is,she really is.

When he walked inside his house he ran up the stairs to get ready.He was feeling giddy already.

It was 7:30,and he estimated it would take about an hour and half to go to her house,but he also knew he was going to get lost and probably in a car crash and probably run over an animal and--

Kris laughed slightly at the many thoughts that could go wrong for just going to his  girlfriend's   crush--he means crush.

First he got his hair done.Ahh he had such a hard time choosing whether to do a bed-hair style or fancy.He decided to do it in a bed hair style--it was nighttime anyways and they'll probably go  to Kris's house to watch a movie.

He then arranged his clothing style.He wore a white shirt with suspenders if Fei likes casual and a black suit if Fei likes formal.He then wore  black pants and Converse.

Such a fashionista

Those are probably the words Fei will think.

He then felt stupid.He forgot to ask Fei's phone number and where her house is.

Maybe she's still in the Cafe..?She wouldn't be!That passed like 6 hours ago!

Kris was cursing and muttering silently to himself,sitting in the corner of his bed.

I think I just messed up a date.

 

After 5 minutes of excessive thinking,he finally thought of something.There's a couple in the cafe--or atleast near the cafe-- that are Fei's friends!

Yes!He wasn't going to mess up his date.

He quickly went downstairs and locked the door,seeing outside.

He started his car and drove to the cafe,feeling giddy all over again.

~
All hopes collapse!

The couple said they knew Fei very well but they did not have her number.

Kris mentally facepalmed himself.

Then he thought of Fei being there all alone,looking at the bright lights with no one to be with.

OhGod...I am not messing up this date!