chapter 2

The Cafe Boy

Nobody's P.O.V

"Kris...Your eyes have bags."Lay smirked slightly.Kris wanted to slap him but was too lazy.It was a Monday morning.

"I didn't sleep at all."

Lay face-palmed himself."Kris,we work at a cafe that has coffee!"

Kris looked at him sarcastically,"No,we work at a place that only sells Cola!"

Lay chuckled."Your the one who is somnolent!"

Lay smirked as he saw a beautiful girl come.Fei.

"Okay,you go have lunch with Fei and I will stalk you two so I will make sure you won't mess up.Do some pick-up lines!"

Before Kris could even protest,Lay shoved him to Fei.Just think of nirvana..Just think of nirvana.

He went closer to her,she was standing and Kris smiled,"Goodmorning!I love you!"

Lay bursted of laughter and Kris stopped smiling after he realized what he just said.Fei giggled,"Yay for love!I love you too!"

Kris smiled joyfully.

Kris then sat down across from her.

He cared about his job but the boss was out today so that gave him a free opportunity to be with Fei.

Lay came to check on them and sat next to Kris.

"This is Kris,a y beast who delicious people like you!"

Kris sighed and wanted to smack Lay.

"I didn't actually say that!He's a ert...Just  ignore him..."

Fei laughed,"You could of said that.You look like the one who could say the most dirtiest things but also you look so innocent,so cute."

Lay tried not to burst of laughter and he just put his head down and he started coughing weirdly,"D-Dominant F-Female!She is top!"

Kris let out a small chuckle.

"Don't mind him.He's gay and...yeah."

Lay was too much in wonderland to protest.

"Oh,Kris...My friend told you your name,and do you want to go out somewhere tonight?"

Kris nodded in joy,"Sure!"

Lay whispered to Kris,"If there is a big bunk,I'm coming!!"

"Okay,how about...Han River?It has beautiful lights."Kris suggested.

Fei smiled and nodded.

"Great!At Banpo Bridge,8:30!It's a date!"