[HYUK POV] Locked.

Accidents Happen

Crap.

Crap, crap, crap.

.

Okay, I know I've done at least one or two bad things in the past, but I shouldn't have to go through ... this!

It started off this morning when Ravi was hogging up the bathroom. I was waiting outside the door to use it, but one can only take a certain amount of shower sounds with a full bladder without going insane. So to prevent myself from suffering any further, I went back to the bedroom and kind of ... held myself. You know what I mean. 

It helped for a bit, but by that time we were already late.

Then came the van ride, which was still alright, and I was almost certain I'd be able to hold it until we got to the studio. I mean, a bit of subtle squirming here and there, and I was fine.

And then we went in, and well ... I WAS going to excuse myself, but instead I found myself stuck right here.

Locked in a vocal room.

With the scariest person alive.

And a full bladde-- I had to stop thinking about that.

I could feel a lump building in my throat and sat one leg over the other, pressing my thighs together tight.

As the urge subsided again, I felt a wave of relief.

I mean ... it couldn't take that long, right?


Two hours. I thought I could take it, but I guess not.

I was doing so well, but it hit like a tidal wave. I nearly doubled over as I felt a small trickle escape, and I stopped thinking about anything else. The singing, the practicing...

Immediately I stopped singing, pressing both hands to my crotch.

All I could focus on was how close I was to well... wetting myself in front of Taekwoon of all people.

There was an uncomfortable silence between us, and I was absolutely certain he had caught onto everything (you'd have to be stupid not to), and he would probably be staring at me like I'm a freak or something.

When the blaring music came to a halt, I peered up to find hyung on his cellphone, speaking in that sweet tone, completely opposite of his scary appearance.

"Unlock us. Sanghyuk needs to use the bathroom as soon as possible." WIth that he hung up and sat back in his chair, crossing his arms and gazing at the door. Why did he have to be cool all the time?

I, on the other hand, was sliding to the edge of my chair, squirming to hold on even more.

"Fifteen minutes."

God, fifteen minutes until I can finally go ...

No, I had to stop thinking about going. It was just making the pressure seem so much worse on my bladder.

I can hold it... right?


Five minutes passed, and this wave wasn't going to subside anytime soon.

At this point I stopped caring about sharing a room with Taekwoon, and I stood up, doing some kind of dance to myself.

I had both hands clamped tight over my jeans, and I'm pretty sure my thighs were glued together.

Taekwoon hyung seemed to be ignoring me, and I was kind of glad for that.

I couldn't help but let out shameful little whimpers and groans every now and then; it seemed to help with the whole 'holding' process. But I knew that as much as I tried, there was probably no way I'd be able to make it for another ten minutes...

But as if the angels had sent me some kind of mercy, I heard a familiar click at the door.

I brushed past whoever my savior was and sprinted out, making a beeline towards the bathroom.

Looks like I'm gonna make it after all...?