[LEO POV] Morning.

Accidents Happen

The day started as per usual. We wake up after about 3-4 hours worth of sleep, commence our usual morning routines, get in the van, then either drive to practice or a schedule. There was nothing out of the ordinary, and being an idol it wasn't shocking. It was the life we had grown accustomed to.

Of course, today seemed to be a bit of an off day. The maknae had woken up late, earning us all a sharp scolding from the manager.

Great job, Hyuk.

Of course inside I had felt a small sense of pity for him, seeing as he was probably the most worn out by the idol life due to his young age, but there was no sense in showing it. He still had to learn. That wouldn't stop the small urge I had to protect him and take care of him (which I'm sure wasn't out of the ordinary...right?)

I sat back in the van, not really paying attention to the others, who had seemed all-too enthusiastic. Also as per usual. It's not like they bothered me, but I wasn't about to participate in their ... well, whatever it was.

Playing? Noisemaking? Wasting energy?

Nonetheless, I found my interest placed elsewhere, gazing out at the passing cars as we headed towards the practice hall..


We arrived, where we had met another scolding from our vocal coach.

"You're going to be staying here until late, no exceptions."

It was expected of course, but it didn't stop the array of irritated groans filling the room.

I found myself peering over to see the maknae with his head hung in shame, his feet shifting from one to another. He seemed uncomfortable with the situation, but I wouldn't blame him. He must have been regretting sleeping in. But of course, this is the life of an idol, and he would have to lea--

"Jung Taekwoon!"

On instinct I peered up as my name was called, still keeping my expression as neutral as possible.

"You're training Sanghyuk today."

Great. As expected. Usually, the maknae would work with Ken on vocals, but after hearing about this morning's delay, he would obviously put him with me instead.

It wasn't like I hated Sanghyuk... he just seemed to be intimidated by me for whatever reason. I didn't mind it too much, but I wouldn't go out of my way to figure it out. I didn't try talking to him about it either. Or talking to him in general. The last thing I would want to do is make the maknae uncomfortable.

I let out a sigh, turning towards one of the singing rooms, signalling my dongsaeng to follow, which he did obediently. There was a click of a door locking behind us, and I gazed back to watch the singing coach walking away, clearly being the culprit. Looks like he was serious.

I turned back to see Sanghyuk staring right at me with a look of horror.

He was still squirming for some reason, but it didn't matter.

We had work to do.