Accepting The Truth

Superhuman

Luna was melting. Seeing Donghae wearing that navy blue blazer with his bag holding on to his right shoulder and his perfectly-styled brown hair definitely made Luna daydream at her locker. He was too gorgeous for Luna to focus on the real world. She was stuck in her own world. Just before they reached her, she managed to snap out of her daydream. Inyoung broke free of Donghae's arm and walked towards her.

"All set for class?" Inyoung said.

"Umm, yeah. Let's go." said Luna. They both turned around, facing Eunhyuk and Donghae's backs. They walked behind them. Inyoung whispered to Luna.

"Ooh, someone's blushing!" she smirked. Luna took out her small mirror from her blazer's pocket. She looked at herself and caressed her own cheeks.

"Gosh, that's redder than Bora's lipstick!" she said.

"Don't be so excited. That's just Donghae. You've never seen how I blush when I talk to Changmin!" Inyoung joked. Eunhyuk suddenly stopped, causing Luna to bump into him. He was staring at something with his mouth open.

"Yah, what's wrong with you?" Inyoung asked. He didn't respond, so the three of them looked at where he was staring. To their surprise, Jiyeon was making out with Seunghyun next to the block of lockers. Inyoung turned to Eunhyuk.

"You should move on, bro. She's not gonna be clean anymore. If you know what I mean..." Inyoung said while patting his shoulder.

"Maybe you're right. She had never even talked to me before. Hmm... I'm moving on. Ugh, I'm such a loner." Eunhyuk said.

"Don't worry, you have us!" Luna tried to comfort her friend. She scruffed his hair.

"Yah, stop that! You're ruining my hair!" he pouted while fixing his hair. Luna only smiled at him.

"Let's just go. I don't want to be late." Inyoung said. Speaking about class, she suddenly remembered that her next class is with Seunghyun. She felt a bit afraid, but she made herself brave enough to go.

-That Night-

She stepped out from her bathroom. Inyoung was drying herself with her towel. She'd put on her pyjamas. Inyoung didn't bother to go downstairs for dinner. She sat on the side of her bed and leaned against the wall. She was thinking about Changmin.

"Oh my gosh, why is he so attractive? I can't get him out of my head!" she thought. She took a deep breath and sighed. She closed her eyes and thought of how undeserving of Eunjung is to get a guy like Changmin. She thought about those times when Eunjung and her minions treated her like trash. They tortured her once, because of a small misunderstanding. Those people were definitely stupid.

"Idiots. Idiots everywhere" she muttered. Speaking about idiots, she thought about Seunghyun.

How he frequently asks Inyoung to sleep with him made her feel insulted. Disrespected. Inyoung felt angry. She was swearing in her head about Seunghyun. As she was pounding her face on the small pillow Luna gave her before, she received a text on her phone. It was from Seunghyun.

"Hmmh, speak of the devil." she muttered. Inyoung opened the text.

She slowly screamed.

She immediately covered with her palm. She's afraid that Heechul would hear her and run into her room. Her overprotective brother was sometimes annoying to her. To her dissappointment, Heechul came barging into her room. 

"Yah, Kim Inyoung! Anything wrong? Is there something disturbing you?" he said, eyes bulging.

"Oppa~! Stop meddling with my business! You're such a busybody!" she said while she playfully threw a pillow at him.

"I have to know! It's my responsibility! What were you screaming about anyway?" he said while catching the pillow that Inyoung threw. 

"Nothing... It's just about EXO's comeback. More hints are coming. Look! Tao's hair is already red!" Inyoung said, trying to change the subject.

"Aish, you and your EXO fangirling" he shook his head.

"You sure you're alright?" he said as he walked towards her bed and placing the pillow next to her. 

"Yes, oppa~ I'm fine! I'm not a kid anymore, okay? Now get out!" she playfully said as she grabbed the baby powder on her nightstand and squeezing it towards Heechul's face. His face looked like a ghost. She was laughing like crazy. 

"Yah! *cough* Why you little brat!" he said. Heechul took the powder from Inyoung's grasp and squeezed it towards her face and hair.

"Let's see how you like it if I took your iPod! Come and get it!"  he took her iPod from her dresser and stormed out of the room, running up the stairs to the upper floors of their house.

"Yah! Give that back!!!" she got up from her bed and chased after Heechul. Before you know it, they were already running around the house like the roadrunners.