Untied

The Promise

The next few days, all the super junior members were extra careful of ryeowook's behaviour, making sure, he doesnt go somewhere alone, doesnt sleep alone. The only time he was left alone was that he used the washroom.

" Don't you feel that Ryeowook's current situation actually help him and Yesung's relationship alot?" Donghae asked Eunhyuk who was lying on his lap playing with his fingers.

" Yeah, i felt that too. Before all these happen, they argued quite alot though, now you can see how much Yesung hyung loved Ryeowook, those small little actions. Poor ryeowook shouldn't think so much that time." He said and stared back to Donghae's face, getting a smile back in return.

They were having a long break after finishing their promotions of their title songs " Bonamana" and "No Other".

Due to their hectic and busy shedule, Yesung neglected Ryeowook alot.

Being the one more on the emotional side, Ryeowook often thinks that Yesung finds him boring and all, all doesnt love him as much. Ryeowook's diet became unhealthy and started to lost weight. It was then Yesung finally realised his mistakes, but when he wanted to make it up. Ryeowook refused, because he felt that Yesung realised too late and he grew tired of waiting. Which often leads them to agrue and ended up crying in different bedrooms.

Ryeowook will always be the quiet one who tries his best not to give in to Yesung anymore, and Yesung will always be the one who lost his temper to the stubborn Ryeowook. The other members grew tired of watching them argue. some suggested that both of them take a break in their relationship, but Yesung clinged on to it, realising how important Ryeowook is to him.

Their relationship got better when Ryeowook's granny passed away. Because of his emotions, Ryeowook needed someone to care for him and comfort him. Yesung knew Ryeowook's weakness, he spoke to Leeteuk about his shedules to be cancelled as he wanted to divert his full attention on the young one.

Whenever you see Ryeowook, you will see Yesung either behind him or side by side.

After the day when Ryeowook tried to kill himself, there is a drastic changed in their relationship which bought other's attention too.

Yesung will hold Ryeowook hands whenever he goes and everyone could see the love between them. Yesung will hug Ryeowook when they are sitting on the couch catching up with the shows on TVs. He would feed Ryeowook and read him stories from random books, playing with him and all, not allowing any spare time between them for Ryeowook's thoughts to go wild. Each time Ryeowook's giggle and smile, brought the entire Suju family warmth and relieved. Yesung would also watch and pat Ryeowook to sleep, before sliding his arms ard his lover and fell into sleep.

Everyone calls them the "lovely couple" and all could see the stress being slowly taken away from Ryeowook. Although he might sometimes break down because of the hush reality he was facing. But the promise between Yesung and him, never faded. They loved each other like the Heaven and Earth. The promise they made will never be broken, because of this incident, they treasure , or rather he, treasured the relationship like the gold.