You Make Me Paralyzed!

Paralyzed

"I..." Sungyeol slapped his face and shook his head. He then smile at her. "I like you."

"What? Who are you?" Yookyung asked curiously. Coming from nowhere, and suddenly say 'I like you'. Is this some kind of bet he did with his friends? 

"I'm Sungyeol." he held his hand for a shake. She look at his hand, then at him.

"So?"

"You...you're so beautiful."

"Excuse me but I have to go now." she was about to walked away and he block her. "Ugh! What?"

"I still didn't know your name." 

"It's Yookyung. Now please move!" she pushed him harsh but still not affect him. He followed her. Why did i tell him my name? You're totally out of you mind, Yookyung.

 "Hey, I want to get to know you."

"What? You're weird."

"Please...you're beautiful! I want to know you!" Sungyeol make a puppy eyes while walk backwards. "I feel some connection between you and me."

"You're too loud." she walked to the other side but he still follow her until she arrive at the carnival.

Oh! I forgot the 'Peppero Carnival'! But...this is only for Seoul University students. Is she a newbie?. He still followed her but she ignored him. She then greet her friends. Park Chorong. He saw Park Chorong. Great, she's a friend of Park Chorong. he rolled his eyes.But he brave himselft and went to the group.

"Hello.." He smiled.

"Oh! Sungyeollie~" Chorong exclaimed.

"Chorong..." Sungyeol faked a smile.

"You still mad at me?"

"No!I'm happy!" Sungyeol said in a sarcastic way. 

"Aigoo...i'm sorry, okay?" Chorong cling her hand at him. He still mad at her after they fight over a stall. She wants that spot to sell her food but he wants the same spot to sell his prank stuff. But she wins. No more spot for him. 

"Huh!" Sungyeol glared. His eyes land at Yookyung "Are you...a friend of her?" He pointed at the milky skin girl.

"Yep. She's still new. She just transfered from America. She's nice.  How did she do that?" Chorong tilt her head.

"She must a millionaire's daughter. But she's so beautiful...can you get her for me?" 

"What? Shireo! She doesn't show interest at boys at all."

"Ah...I want to know her so bad."

"Umm...what about...you go to Dongwoo and Hoya's 'Request Song' stall and pick a song for her!"

"Oh! I forget about it!  Thank Rongie~" Sungyeol patted her head. 

"Welcome!" Chorong chuckled and get into the stall back.

 

"Hoya!" Sungyeol shouted to fight the loud music.

"Nae?!" Hoya replied.

"I want to request a song!"

"Really? Here the form."

"Thanks." he then fill the form and give the form back to Hoya after he finish.

"Hello, hello~ This is DJ Ho-bear!  There's a new request from Lee Sungyeol to Yookyung 'Paralyzed' by Big Time Rush!" 

 

 

 

 

"Me?" Yookyung pointed at herself. But she didn't know any male students here yet. Who is he?

"It's for you! Sungyeolie give this song for you!" Chorong shake her body. She still in confuse.

 

I'm trying to speak but girl you got me tongue-tied

I'm trying to breathe but I'm f-f-f-frozen inside

I'm trying to move but I'm stuck in my shoes

You got me paralyzed, paralyzed, p-p-p-paralyzed

I see you walking, but all you do is pass me by

Can't even talk, cause words don't fall into my mind

I'd make a move if I had the guts to

But I'm paralyzed, paralyzed, p-p-p-paralyzed

 

Sungyeol poke her shoulders. She turned around and smile a little. Sungyeol smile back. "You know, I never been like this until I saw you.You totally different. Not like other girls. You're natural. You make me paralyzed. I like you. Can we become friends?"

"Friends?" Yookyung pinch his cheek "You're so cute. I've never met a brave guy like you. You never give up. Yes. I would like to be your friend." Sungyeol jumped joyfully. It's like a cotton candy everywhere.

"Thank you for accepting me!" Sungyeol held his hand "Let's go party!" Yookyung take his hand.

"Pepero stall?" Yookyung raised her eyebrows.

"Should we?" Sungyeol give a cheeky smile and they walked to the stall. They saw many couples getting ready for the competiton. Who make the pepero shortest, they win.

"Let's take the last seat!" Sungyeol pulled her. They then sit beside Minhyuk and Joohee the hottest couple in the campus. They already have the pepero in their mouth. Aish! these lovebirds. Sungyeol then put the pepero in his mouth and so on Yookyung.

"5 ,4, 3, 2, 1 start!" the host shouted and then the couples start to bite the pepero. Sungyeol bite the pepero faster and faster. She move backwards when Sungyeol getting closer. Yookyung take a peek at the couple beside them. They kissed.

"Oh! They kissed!" the host pointed at Minhyuk and Joohee. Sungyeol getting jealous and move closer to Yookyung they slightly kissed. "They kissed too!" They hear a familiar voice. Park Chorong. They stopped.

"Woohyun-ah, they kissed!" Chorong giggled.

"I wish we were them." Woohyun put his chin on her shoulder and she chuckled.

"Okay, we got the winner already!" the host said. "3rd place is, Kang Jiyoung and Park Jinyoung a.k.a Junior!" the crowd clapped and whistle to the couple. "Their pepero length is...3cm! Woah...congratulations." they get their prize. "2nd place is...woah the 1st and 2nd place were so tight."

 

"I can't believe we kissed." Yookyung rubbed her lips.

"Believe it."

"But we won in 2nd place!" she pouted.

"That's cool. What can we do. Minhyuk and Joohee can even eat their whole mouth!" -Sungyeol. She laughed at his stupid joke.

"It's okay then. At least we win this couple ring." 

"I love it. Today, I feel like we're a real couple." Sungyeol kissed the ring.

"Me too. I'm happy you're coming to me today..."

"You like the song?"

"Love it.."

"You make me paralyzed. I can't even talk when you're in front of me." 

"Don't say that." Yookyung hit his chest softly. "Let's go eat Chorong's food!" Yookyung pulled his hand. Sungyeol just smiled. I hope our friendship will become more than that. 

 


Yeolkyung...my sweetheart.

Jiyoung + Jr. (Junior) JJ Project if you guys curious.