My Tongue Tight

Paralyzed

  A beautiful Friday afternoon. There's a couple standing under the tree facing each other. The girl who is wearing a black sleveless shirt and a black jeans while the boy wearing a checked shirt with a black jeans.

"Oppa, i'm sorry..." Bae Woohee look down.

"But why so sudden?" Lee Sungyeol asked.

"I don't know..I didn't feel anything towards you anymore! I'm bored." Woohee raised her voice.

"So...after all those days, moments are just..."

"Stupid!"

"Oh...fine. If that what you want, go away. Go away from my life. I don't want to look your face, I don't want to care about you anymore! GO!" 

"Glad to hear that!" Woohee shouted and ran away..far from him. He sighed and sit on the nearest bench.What the hell is happening? She bored of me? That's the questions that come into his mind. Didn't feel so sad, not even mad. What is this feeling? Am I bored of her too?

While he spazzed, he smelled a perfume that attract him. It's different he raised his head and saw an angelic-faced girl with a short bob-cut hair on her way  to the ice-cream stall which is right next to him.

"Banana mint." he hear her cute voice that melted him. Jawdrop. Is this an angel? She has a beautiful skin, mysterious eyes and a perfect body. He paralyzed by her beauty. He paralyzed by her smile. When she was about to walk away, he quickly get up and grab her wrist. She give him a what-the-hell face but she remain calm.

"Yes?"

"I...I...I..." he stuttered. Dang it! Why can't I speak?

"What do you want? Mr?" She waved infront of his face.

"I.."