1 VS 1 or 12 VS 12

Girls VS Boys

G.Na ft. Rain - If I Had A Lover 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOnDI9F5XlU

 

Annyeong everyone!!..

K-PoP_Girl-SNSD are here with chapter 3 of Girls VS Boys..

Thanx for subscribe my story & i hope my subscribers will increase more & more..^^


 

~~~D.O FLASHBACK~~~

i walk into the cafeteria with my members..

When i enter the cafeteria..i saw two familiar girl that i meet before..

Hey hyung..what are you looking at??..Kai asked me..

Urmm..nothing..U go first with the others..

I have something to do..

Ne..Arra..dont take a long time hyung..*run to other members*

D.O walked to the familiar girls tha he met before..

~~END OF THE FLASHBACK~~

 

Sica!.look who is coming here...*Ha Neul continue pretend to eat her cake*

Sica being scared and speechless..she also pretend to eat her food like what Ha Neul do..

well well well~ look who was here??isn't this are those that I met before this?

Both of Sica and Ha Neul just speechless and look at each other..

is there anything that you want to said mrs. or what should I called you?

*look at sica nametag* mrs.Jung Soo Yeon?! *he look at sica with his angry face*

*sica stand up quickly and throw her napkin to D.O face* don't dare to called my real name if u don't know who I am!

D.O become really angry...

hey! You damn ! I'm just asking you where the cafeteria right?! Is it too hard for you to tell me where this cafeteria located?!

All of the students in the cafeteria and EXO members heard what just D.O said to Jessica..

all of the EXO members leave their foods and run to D.O.

woa! Hyung..isn't this two are the that we met before? Lay talk while standing beside D.O

yeah..THE PERSON WHO DONT KNOW WHERE THE CAFETERIA LOCATED..Baekhyun added

that time sica started to tears...she became speechless and cry while look at D.O..

 

  

 

all the EXO members laugh and make fun with Sica..They keep calling her who don't know where the direction is..meanwhile the other students are watching and keep took a video/photo of their arguing...

*Ha Neul take her drink water and pour it on one of member head and it was Lay* 

Hey F*** ! What are you doing?! lay pushed Ha Neul a little..and it's make Ha Neul laugh..all of the EXO members and the students shocked with what just Ha Neul done..

what I'm doing? Haha..so funny question..don't you see what I'm doing?! *she throw her bottle to Kris and make the others members shocked* Do you think that you guys are perfect to called my bestiez like that?! Are you an idiot or what?!

you really damn! Do you know how much this uniform costs?!you know?! lay quickly take off his uniform shirt that already wet and threw it on haneul face.it makes everyone see his another shirt that has unicorn design cartoon..

how much it cost?! Tell me how much?! I will pay for the laundry or buy you a new uniform but can you pay me for hurting my bestiez?! Can you?! Ha Neul give a death glares to Lay with her tears start to fall..she really scared when lay pushed her before and all of the students are talking bad about her and Sica..

Lay look at Ha Neul and silent..he can't speak anything and become speechless when look at ha Neul is crying just for helping her friend..

you are not deserve to cry ! luhan point his finger to Ha Neul..you are the one who start it first! You should get some revenge from us..

why cry now? Isn't you should apologize before it's late..Chanyeol give a little laugh after hear what Kai said..

enough guys...we already warn them..let's go..Suho don't want this things become bigger until the teachers know..

Yea..let's go guys..Kris push s and want to leave Ha Neul and Chika but suddenly~

hey idiot boys! Jia shouted after enter the cafeteria with the others members...

who dare to make Ha Neul and Chika cried?! Jia once again shout..Min Gi and Sung Young run to Ha Neul and Chika and comfort them..

Ha Ra walk to the EXO members madly and slap Baekhyun on his face...You think that you guys are allowed to make our leader cried?! But suddenly HaRa got slapped back by Baekhyun..

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued~

 

 

 

Mian if this chapter is shor..and long time not update this story and other stor..my laptop is broken T.T maybe next time I will update another chapter..keep wait ne..