The Boys

Girls VS Boys

NO ONE POV

Omma..Appa..

I'll go now..Annyeong..Ha Neul said before she out for school..

Nae..Take care Ha Neul..

Dont make a trouble with boys again okay..

*ROLLING MY EYES*...Urmm...*Ran out*

Hey..why are you late??..

Hurry up get in the car..Chika said..

Ouuh..My Omma..She told me for not to fight with the BOYS again!..

Urgh..Why the girls cannot fight the boys..THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!...

Yaa!!..What are you doing??..Palli!!..We are late!!..

Ouh sorry Chika!...><

I enter the car & locked the door..

 

At School Cafe

Hey..why you two late?..Sung Young asked us..

Ani-yo!!..its not me!!..

That ahjunma was late..Chika pointed her finger at me..

Ani-yo!!..its my Omma!!..

She told me to no fight with the BOYS again..Urghh!!..

I really hate it!!..

Yaa! Nam Ha Neul..You should prepare a headphone before you leave the house if you dont want your mother mumbling about that again..Hara said as she play with NaEun hairs..

Oh yeaa!!..A big one!!..Sunny add it...

Ouh..just shut up..i throw my bag to Sunny..

Woah Woah..careful..Our Leader is mad now..Ha Rin who just arrived with Jia & SeoHyun hug Ha Neul from back..

Hahahha...funny right??..i pinched Ha Rin cheeks..

OUchHH!!!!..Hurts!!...><

Oh yeah..Where is Min Gi,YooNa & Yuri?..i asked them..

Hurmmm..like always eonnie..They must wait for Yoona Eonnie to prepared..NaEun reply my question..

Yo!...Min Gi walk towards to us..

Yo!...Sung Young reply it..*This two!!..=_="*

Where's YoonYul?..Jia asked Min Gi because yea..she's alone..

At the toilet..Yoona in emergency..So Yuri accompony her..

Hey guys!!..Chika shouted & everyone on the cafe looked at us..o.O

Mianhei..Mianhei..we all bow..>.<

Yaa Jessica Jung!!!..

why you shouted like we all are 50KM from you??..i hit her hand...

Whats the matter with you??..SeoHyun asked & hit another Chika hand..

Yaa!!..Dont hit me..

Actually there is a group of B-b....

Hey guys!!!..bad news!bad news!bad news!!!!!!...Yoona & Yuri run towards us..

Urghh...Can you two low your voice down??..Everyone is looking..Jia told Yoona & Yuri..

So..whats the matter??..Sung Young asked the two..

I'm dead of run..give me water!!..><..Yoona grab Sunny glass and drink it..

Hey!!..my juice!!..T^T...

A group of boys from Seoul Boys High School will visited our school today!!..

B-B-BOYS!!!...All of us *accepted Yuri,Yoona & Chika* shouted at the same time..

All of the students*in the cafe* were looking at us..

I looked around & pull Chika hands..

While Jia & Sung Young pull Yoona & Yuri hands..

The others follow from back..

 

At the School Roof

Hey Yoon..

You are kidding right about the boys are coming to our school??...Jia who are really sensitive with boys asked Yoona with her smirked face..

Aigoo Jia..why you dont trust us??..We heard it ourselves when we are in the restroom..

A group of girls talked about that..And now..The whole of the school are talking about this!!!..Yuri answer Jia..

Urghhh!!!..I hate this!!..

I leaved them behind because i dont want talked about this again & again!..

Yaa! Nam Ha Neul where are you going??..Sunny yelled..

Back to class!!!..i walk down from the stairs & walk to my class..

Yaa!!..Ha Neul!!..wait for me!!..Chika runs & follow Ha Neul..

I don't want to get in class..because we will meet the boys..Hara sit beside HaRin..

Me too..Jia & Sung Young said at the same time..

 

At Seoul Boys High School Hall

Alright boys..As you know,all the student of the first class for 16 until 18 need to go to Seoul Girls High School for school activity..One of the teachers spoked on the stage..

Nae~~...

what the hell!!..SuHo mumble in a low voice..

Just relax..

we can do our mission like always..BaekHyun add it..

Hahah..Of course..

The girls should deserve it..Chanyeol spoke beside SeHun..

Hey guys..isnt its enough to treat them like that??..D.O looked at Kris and SuHo..

What??..No way we could stop it KyungSoo!!..

Kris stand up & his eyes were looking at D.O with his anger..

Excuse me Mr.Wu Fan..Do you have a problem??..The teacher look at them..

If you dont have..please sit at your place now!..

Kris sit and sighed..

 

 

Ok everyone..

Please quickly go to your bus..

We will arrive at Seoul Girls High School in 30 minutes..A teacher who wears a pair of spectacles told them so..

Yeah!!!..The others boy excited because they will go to Girls school..

But EXO just stand frozen in front of the bus..

Hyung..

want to skip the school activity today??..Kai asked Lay & LuHan who are standing in front of him..

No way dude!!..

We will be caught by the teachers soon like last year..Tao spoked while playing his phone..

Enough!!..

Lets just ride the bus okay!!..Chen quickly road the bus followed by the other members..

 

At Ha Neul & Chika Class

Oh My!!..

They are here!!..They are here!!!....

All the girls are shouting and take a picture of the boys from their class window..

IDIOT~~..Ha Neul said in a low voice & enter the class with Chika..

Urghh~~~...I'm tired with this..

Yaa!!..Chika..

Mwo??...She sit beside me while eating her garlic bread..

Ouh i know..You want to asked about the boys right??..

Actually there are 12 handsome boys that can make all the girls fallin for them..

And they~~..

Arghh..Stop it..

i dont wanna know about them!!..I tell Chika & thats make the whole class stop looking out of the window & had a sharp glares at me~~..

Urmm..Ha Neul..wanna skip class??..Chika whispered at me..

I stood up & walked out of the class with Chika..

After we out from the class..All the girls continued with what are they doing..

 

EXO POV

Okay boys..please walk to the School Hall..

Arghh..I dont wanna sit at the hall & hear the school teachers mumbling again..SeHun make a pouted at SuHo..

Me too..SuHo pinched SeHun cheeks hardly..

Ouchh!!..Hurtsssssss!!!!!...

Wanna walk around the school??..Maybe the garden??..Luhan asked the others member..

Please the Cafeteria hyung..i really hugry..Tao make his aegyo at Kris..

Okay..Okay..But first we need to know where is the cafeteria..Kris messed his little baby panda hair..

Oh..lets asked the two girls..Chanyeol pointing his finger at Ha Neul & Chika who who are walking around in the School Garden..

So..who want to ask??..XiuMin asked the others & thats making them look at Lay & D.O who just stay quieted along the walk..

W-What are you looking at??...Thats make Lay bite his lips..

Hey..you two should asked the girls..

And as the reward i will treat you after this..Kris makes a deal with D.O & Lay..

*sighed..Ok..I will remeber this Wu YiFan!!..D.O run & makes Kris hold his anger..

 

 

*sorry if this chapter is a bit annoying..Next time i will do better because now im really busy with my school..><

*mind leave a comment??..

*I will update next chapter on 8/2/2013 or 9/2/2013..Please wait for it okay..^^

 

~K-PoP_Girl-SNSD~

 

~~~~~~~~Special Gif For You~~~~~~~~

 

 

BYE BYE~~~...^^