Chapter 2: When 2 starts fighting for 1

When 2 starts fighting for 1
(Yuri's POV) I sighed knowing I could never own him. Why? Simple. Many girls are crowding over him just like fangirls. I am one too, but I never show it to him. I walked away to go back to class. I was surprised to find Jessica awake and staring at something or should I say someone. I looked to the direction she was staring at and chuckled to myself. It was her already-1-year crush, Jason. "Hoi!" I shouted from behind her, making her shocked. "Arggh! Yah, Kwon Yuri! Wanna die is it?" she asked me, flaring her icy glare. I shook my head as I know how really mad she can be. I mean, I have been friends with her for about 5 years already. We could hear someone's laughter. We turned around and its Donghae. Jessica looked at him and her gaze soften. She just looked at him weirdly because he never care about us or anything that has something to do with us. Donghae looked back at Jessica and their eyes.locked into each other for a while. (Jessica's POV) We heard someone's laughter. I turned my head and was surprise to see him chuckling at us. I mean, he never cares about us cos he will be too busy entertaining his fangirls. Yes, he is one of the famous guys in our school but then again, I did not find anything special about him. He is just handsome, that is all. As I looked at him, I realised he was looking at me too. We locked our eyes for a second and it seems as if the whole room frozed. I gave him a warm smile and he replied. I turned back my head only to see Yuri staring at me with a funny look. "What?" I asked, curiously. She must have just realized she was staring at me. "What? Oh nothing. I realise you never gave that smile to anyone. Not even me." she said. I was shocked but kept a poker face. I just smirked and gave my attention to the teacher but I could still see she was staring at me out of the corner of my eye.