Chapter 1: When 2 starts fighting for 1

When 2 starts fighting for 1
Jessica'sPOV "Krrrrriiinggggg.....Krrrrriiinggggg....." the alarm sounded. I woke up only to find out that it is already 9 am whereas school starts at 8. Ahhhhhh! I rushed to the bathroom while grabbing my towel. 10 minutes later, I quickly rushed out of the house to go to school. Luckily, it is only a stone throw away from my house. I rushed into the class and everybody was starring at me. How embarrasing! "Good morning, teacher. I am so sorry but I woke up late today and came to school late." I said. She said it is okay and ushered me to my seat. I took my place beside Yuri, my best friend. She handed me a paper. It is notes she had taken for me. I was grateful and muttered a thanks before resting my head on the desk and within 5 minutes, I am already asleep. Yuri's POV It has been 50 minutes now and Jessica still has not come yet. I was so worried because she would either text or call me if she doesnt come to school. After waiting for another 20 minutes, she appeared. She was saying something to the teacher and then she came to her seat which is beside me. I gave her notes that I had taken for her. U heard her say thanks and she rested her head on the table. Few minutes later, I heard her snoring. I chuckled inside and then turn my attention on the board. (Now is breaktime) "RRrrrrringggg......" the bell rang. It is finally the end of breaktime. I have always hated breaktime because Jessica would only spent her time sleeping and then I would be alone. My crush, Minho, is playing basketball right now. He looks so cute! I sighed, knowing I will never own him.